Why does the girl on the right have the same shoulder width, head size, and hand size as the boy on the left?

Why does the girl on the right have the same shoulder width, head size, and hand size as the boy on the left?

Attached: 9DB8E5CE-956D-4E4C-8262-59B70BEC5054.png (1920x1080, 3.6M)

what's wrong with it

They have the same proportions, but they shouldn’t.

Because they're twins

Estrogen in the tap water.

The "girl" is a shemale

>they shouldn't
Says who.

sexual dimorphism

Can suck my nipples.

Idk but I want to fuck her with that shitty accent.

know your place orc

The differences in biological sex. Also, the boy is taller yet doesn’t have wider shoulders or larger hands.

Literally me on the left, I have the bone structure of a woman. All white men have larger hands than me, white women either have the same sized hands or even bigger.

Sometimes even black women have the same size hands as me. Only pajeets and asians have hands as small as mine, and only their women have smaller hands than me.

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

he cute

pls be mutt

Men being weak faggots is not ok. Then again, with automation making men obselete it doesn't really matter in the end as nobody cares about you either way.

show boipussy

try working out you fucking faggot

That was a good little show.

What race are you?

absolute unit

>automation making men obselete
Also women. But that's for the better since automatic men and women are the best.

Attached: robots.jpg (1551x2428, 548K)

This, all h*manoids must perish.

jews first haha

Jews aren't h*manoids, we're REPTILIAN masterrace

Because of neoteny produced by sexual selection over many generations, producing people who have a more childlike appearance (just look at the proportions of women compared to the graph, leg body proportions etc)

Women used to be a lot hairier, some ethnicities are more neotenous than others (asians for example)

A lot of wierd fucking has produced the modern human

Attached: Neoteny in humans.png (527x362, 21K)

Why are his legs so short?
The torso is gigantic!

the mutt(TM) race

No, nobody needs you so unless you seem dangerous when left to die (which you aren't since you're an anemic skelly faggot) you won't get anything.

>tfw you look like him

Attached: 1520390416476.png (684x577, 618K)

It’s a baby.

he cute tho