HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>“If you are going to be truthful, the problem in the Middle East began with the creation of Israel. That is the truth. But I cannot say that,” he said in an interview on BBC’s Hard Talk.

>Calling Israelis “special”, the 93-year-old Mahathir challenged historical accounts that 6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust, saying the figure was 4 million.

>When asked about the description of Jews in his book The Malay Dilemma, he said: “They are hook-nosed. Many people called the Malays fat-nosed. We didn’t object, we didn’t go to war for that.”

What the literal FUCK, Malaysia?

Attached: MM.jpg (797x785, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6215717/Anti-Semitic-Malaysian-Prime-Minister-given-feted-tour-Britain.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahathir_Mohamad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he wrong?

>even asians hate us

We've never even lived there

Attached: kPTt8py.jpg (800x800, 57K)

what's wrong? the special treatment of the jew victims is pretty annoying

>MUH 6 GORILLIONS
Based

enjoy american invasion

please nuke our country. i need to die

YEAH SANCTION EM

Seems nice enough

Attached: HDI-trend-in-Malaysia-East-Asia-and-the-Pacific-and-the-World.png (800x640, 129K)

I thought jews live everywhere

They do. They are only loyal to their tribes and to Israel. Much like mainlanders are only loyal to the Han people and to the PRC.

Why can't we affectionately refer to each others physical traits? I find it endearing when someone calls me a freckly redface.

>Mahathir said yesterday when asked if he had one last message for the world's Jews.

What the fuck kind of reporters do they have in Malaysia even that they ask these kinds of questions

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 114K)

This.

Nigga you still cry about the German invasion.

embarrassing. probably a ch*nk. kys

>Letting Mossad and NK agents kill people in his country
Embarrassing desu.

Derek, kill the Malaysian prime minister

That was in the past with weak leadership. Now we have the Sword of God, Bane of the Jews, Creator of Automobile companies to guide us into the future... again

>Third world country
>Anti-semitism
Name a more iconic duo.

Chile has brownazis though

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6215717/Anti-Semitic-Malaysian-Prime-Minister-given-feted-tour-Britain.html

>self-confessed anti-Semite
Sounds a bit orwellian to my ear tbqh.

Attached: Mahathir.png (652x371, 56K)

>israel isn't in asia

Attached: brainlet52.png (225x225, 8K)

4 million instead of 6? There were no gas chambers so that numbers is pulled out of his rear end.

>Chile
>first world

BASED mohamad
BASED proton
BASED malaysian powerhouse

Attached: proton_satria.jpg (600x400, 66K)

The old fart pulled the plug on some shady canal deal with China, so good for him.

Go back to Jow Forums instead of embarrassing yourself, uneducated brainlet.

Recession in Malaysia... starting NOW

Probably still salty at Soros.
In the 80's Rothschild helped nationalisation of all British holding by stock exchange raid effectively ending neocolonialism but then 1997 asian financial crisis partly engineered by Soros happened and during that time the old man used Soros as scapegoat to cover up his Forex scandal that goes into hundreds of billions in losses.
Well things will go on as usual by proxy, trade with Israel is done by third party american jews and our military use their products anyway.
In the early 80's Bongs still own major land but hostile takeover will result in regime change like Iran so to avoid that Rothschilds helped Malaysian agents setup proxies to secretly by Guthrie shares worldwide within 2 hours before London Stock Exchange updated the prices.
Jews moved to Malaya from British empire and settled in Penang island, they just disappeared during WW2 when Nazis was given the island for the Monsoon Gruppe submarine unit that runs supply to europe.

Attached: dawn raid1.jpg (280x180, 16K)

Stop being Muslim. Become Protestant.

Idiots I swear. Fuking nigger Mohammad Koran garbage

>Protestant

>Heresy
Hahaha

i dont hate jews

but they need to stop trying the world for spinning around them or they will seriously become the worlds matter of concern eventually

wtf is their problem if britain and malasia need to have diplomatic relations?

its not like if you dont bring it upon yourselves

for example this whole iranian sabotage gets plenty of businessmen angry at you

Attached: shoedessert.jpg (480x360, 52K)

India dumbass

cringe thread, fuck america the yahudi sucker!

>argentina

It's Mahathir, not Mohamad. It's disgusting when you acknowledging someone not by their own name but their father. Your body is your own, not someone's elses. We're not cuck like Japanese.
The day of the rake can't come sooner.

Lol. Protestant ideology is basically crypto-Islam. Join us and together we will Jihad the World.

No, they should become Catholic! Catholicism is a thinking man's religion after all!

>Protestant

This dude is 93 years old? What the fuck

don't malays hate jews because the first president of singapore was one?

Why do Jews whine so much about the only people (whites) that tolerate their existence?

Consider the Jewish mind: everything is a tool to be used up. They don't think that far ahead, they're more like a mindless beast.

>93
Wait, what?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahathir_Mohamad
>born 10 July 1925
Impressive, does not look a day over 60.

That's not a defense if anything it makes you seem worse because they sense your bullshit from across the ocean.

Thats hobky talk go lift n learn game

This....he works at un...he knows whats up

Kek why be a cuck...turn the other butt cheek elsewhere soy goy

Why do these non-arab muslims spend so much energy on caring about arabs when arabs treat them like subhumans in their countries?

He was interviewed by BBC reporter, not Malaysian reporter

based mustafa

>brainlet folders

Attached: brainlet (37).png (300x300, 9K)