Can't stop spitting and coughing

>can't stop spitting and coughing
I wish I had never started smoking cigarettes, this is disgusting

Attached: 1531314476930.jpg (351x351, 20K)

Not int related.

You probably drink alcohol as well. It's like you want to kick the bucket before reaching 60.

Why did you start?

why is this the same shit I'm going through atm

I agree with you bro how do we quit D:

just take drugs lmao

1. your country
2. do you smoke cigarettes
well, I'm drunk right now. the cigarettes are just making it painful to live

then just stop smoking bro lol

This is a good idea. Marijuanas will kill the cancer lounging about in his lungs giving him superhuman strength. It has been scientifically proven.

I rolled with the rest of the dumb fucks. I started smoking and drinking at age 14, we all did

we did it differently in the UK

at around age 11-12, we started smoking weed and we put tobacco in the joint, and when we buy a pouch of tobacco might as well smoke the rest as cigarettes right, and that's what we did B)

now we're fucked!!!!

Luckily I didn't have friends at this age.

Do people in other countries have to deal with the juul plague?
Kids in middle school are fucking fiends here. I'd call it a legitimate problem if I didn't make so much money reselling pods.

Literally just stop smoking. I smoked 1.5-2 packs a day for years and I quit cold turkey. Unless you've been smoking like 40 years you won't have any physical withdrawal symptoms.

I guess it's hard if you work at a place where everybody smokes though.

juuls are specifically an American school thing

in UK school, people who had vapes also smoked, if you only vaped you were seen as a fag, in high school me and my friends always used to make fun of those juuling retards in America, it was a really big ironic meme amongst me and my friends lol

I just started 2 years ago, a pack of 20's used to hold me for 1-2 weeks but now I go through a pack in 1-2 days. I honestly don't know what keeps pulling me in to have a smoke. Its just instinctual now.
>arrive at the station, have a smoke
>get off my stop, have a smoke
>have breakfast, have a smoke
>before class, have a smoke
>during class, have a smoke
>after class, have a smoke
>have lunch, have a smoke
Oh bother

so it's the same shit and you guys just started early?

i sometimes forget if i smoked or not and smoke two cigs in a row
or do i
hmmmm

You have to inject it for full effect. Boil it in isopropyl and strain it. Don't worry if there's flakes or dirt in the shot.

You're just drunk

Quit already you dumbass.

It's fucking easy.

Jokes on you. There's nothing wrong with this unless you miss the vein.

goddamn glad I didn't have friends

chainsmoking feels normal if you're already used to smoking all the time
>It's fucking easy
then why haven't I done it already? checkmate fag

>Wanting to live after 60

you didn't have friends?

I did but we were all autistic nerds

jeez

the whole appeal of being a teenager was breaking a bunch of laws and doing dumb shit

im 28 and have been smoking at least 20 per day for 10 years and i dont cough at all. i get out of breath running up stairs less than most people who dont smoke

You're still young, so it's easy.

Start with the smoking. Use a mouth fedora for a while and slowly reduce the nic, or use patches, or chew snus or someshit.