1 in 2 americans doesn't have a job

>1 in 2 americans doesn't have a job
>1 in 2 americans has herpes
>1 in 3 americans has a criminal record
>1 in 3 americans has inadequate or no health insurance
>1 in 3 working americans earns near minimum wage
>1 in 7 americans has HIV
Would you be american if it meant you could own a semi automatic rifle?

Attached: sevenonetwoeightfoursevenethreetwo.png (428x360, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2018-06-02/americas-poor-becoming-more-destitute-under-trump-un-human-rights-investigator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of these apply to me and I don’t own a rifle and my life still manages to suck

Attached: 5229A90F-B1A7-4BD0-8A19-2A370FB5164F.png (1053x1080, 324K)

Canadians can get better AR-15s than anything you can find in the states

Attached: SA20.jpg (1600x1200, 487K)

All those are lies. Fuck off

nigger what?

>tfw you have all those things but not the rifle.

Attached: 1538175237056.jpg (496x420, 101K)

Lmao the funny thing is people are going to believe any of this

1/2 people not having jobs could make sense. But thats including all americans, and all americans include the babies, children in school,boomers and of course disabled people who can't get a job,etc. Then you add the unemployed people.

This is looking at facts from an autistic standpoint, which has fucked many governments over.

>semi automatic

Attached: hickock45-2.jpg (960x540, 74K)

This is bullshit.
Unemployment is a little under 4%.
Oral herpes is present in about 50% of the population, but genital herpes is present in about one in eight people from 14-49.
The criminal record statistic is true.
The health insurance statistic is roughly true.
The minimum wage statistic isn't true. 4.3 million people or so, about 3% of the working population, earn minimum wage or less.
The HIV statistic isn't true. About .3% of the population here has HIV.

HICKOCK45 HERE

Awww, that’s adorable.

Attached: 78696BD3-F087-4DCD-823D-D6CF24AFDA21.jpg (650x375, 25K)

Dude, you’re embarrassing yourself, and me, incidentally.

Why?

I don't have a job
I have herpes
I have a criminal record
I have no health insurance
I earn less than minimum wagsy
I am HIV positive

I’m not sure how anyone could have taken his post seriously, especially to retort it point by point.

Always feels good hearing our shit statistics and knowing fuck all of them apply to me.

He has autism don't worry about it.

The STD's are what really scare me about them. I've noticed they're promiscuous. Gross.

41 million living in poverty. 80 percent of U.S. adults face near-poverty, unemployment.

Poverty in the United States is extensive and is deepening under the Trump administration whose policies seem aimed at removing the safety net from millions of poor, while rewarding the rich, a UN human rights investigator has found.

Philip Alston, the UN special rapporteur on extreme poverty, called on US authorities to provide solid social protection and address underlying problems, rather than "punishing and imprisoning the poor".

At the end of the day, however, particularly in a rich country, the persistence of extreme poverty is a political choice made by those in power,"

While welfare benefits and access to health insurance are being slashed, US President Donald Trump's tax reform has awarded "financial windfalls" to the mega-rich and large companies, further increasing inequality, he said in a report.

"Its citizens live shorter and sicker lives compared to those living in all other rich democracies, eradicable tropical diseases are increasingly prevalent and it has the world's highest incarceration rate...and the highest obesity levels in the developed world,"

pri.org/stories/2018-06-02/americas-poor-becoming-more-destitute-under-trump-un-human-rights-investigator

Attached: bottles.png (500x332, 71K)

>80% of americans are in debt

nice lego set

Can you use them for more than recreation though?

I thought we were prudes.

And despite all that horror yet we still find a way to commit suicide less than you lot.

Same here. Wanna be suck bros?

The difference is real but it's quite small. It might be due to Finland's geography and aspects of its culture like alcohol consumption.

Your jealousy is palpable.

If you are white and only date whites you can breathe. Race is a heavy factor in STD prevalence. Black women are like raging faggot levels of STD infections.

>and is deepening under the Trump administration whose policies seem aimed at removing the safety net from millions of poor, while rewarding the rich
Yeah I'm going to need a reliable source on that. He hasn't touched their safety net.

>eradicable tropical diseases
Believe it or not, this isn't wrong. Alabama and Mississippi still have issues with hookworm in the poorer areas. That's normally a problem in parts of the world where people live in open sewage.

You clearly don’t own guns if you think that fuddshit you posted is nice

Canadians isn’t much better but you should know better

And that's a FACT.

A 50% unemployment rate? Are you insane?

That’s an eotech sight. It’s all pretty nice stuff actually, there’s just way to fucking much of it slapped onto that gun.

That number did smell right. I think it’s closer to 60%.

do you have a single fact to back up that?

Wow, some retard making a statement void of sources with made up statistics. Not like I've seen that on the internet before.

Not one of these is true.