Irish thot who harm robots thread

>user stabs himself in the stomach and ends up in the hospital
>user wakes up in a hospital and when he is given his phone back, starts spamming r9k asking that someone come to the hospital and kill him. This got him the name psych ward user.
>In one of these spams, the potato nigress on the right adds him on discord with the intention of convincing him to not kill himself
>Eventually Potato nigress gets user to like her and she starts flirting with him being lovey dovey online while he heals up in the hospital.
>She says he's super handsome and that's her likes his voice
>She tells them that she will take care of him and give him all the love he needs
>Psych ward user starts getting horny for potato nigress and asks for lewds. She decides she doesn't like him anymore but won't tell him
>Instead she just stops responding to his messages and ghosts him on and off
>psych ward user gets released and decides he can't live with the heartbreak
>Potato nigress lets him know she doesn't really care anymore
>Psych ward user announces he's gonna twitch stream his suicide like Shauiby
>A Faggot user who was too much of a bitch to see actual an hero doxxed psych ward user and calls the cops on him
>Cops arrested him and put him in the nut house
>Got out and is now on happy pills that make him basically lobotomized

This is what happens when you engage with fembots

Attached: image.jpg (720x1119, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHEzs2B1BsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did anything happen to the girl? They always seem to come out clean.

The guy is clearly mentally unstable, the girl manipulated him but that's not a crime

No one knows. Her name is Stella and she lives in a suburb of Dublin

So we got a happy ending, the guy will never harm himself again

So her crime was not being online often enough? Lol toughen the fuck up if you consider that manipulative

retards deserve to get manipulated desu

>not sending nudes on demand is manipulative
I hate incels so much

You would have to be a psychopath to tell an emotionally frail person (who just tried to commit suicide) that you love them and want to be their partner, and then suddenly ghost them.

Sounds like the real hero of the story is the doxer and the villain is psychanon himself.

>>A Faggot user who was too much of a bitch to see actual an hero
hmmm

How come no one has doxxed her yet? I bet some potato anons can find her quickly

>Did anything happen to the girl
its not illegal to stop talking to someone you incel

>The guy is clearly mentally unstable, the girl manipulated him but that's not a crime
I don't think anything she did was criminal, but her reputation should be in the gutter.

Thanks user. I was wondering what happened to the promised hero.

Fuck I remember this, the psycho was all ready to do it too and someone swatted him. It was such bullshit. I was robbed of my dead user guts

>its not illegal to stop talking to someone you incel
The point I would try to make is that she did nothing criminal, but all too often women play the victim regardless of circumstance.

I can imagine the media portraying a girl in such a situation as an innocent victim even if she had nefarious intentions.

I’m sure some autistic user is on it already

Attached: 6D940635-7354-4FFD-ABC8-4B005E0685E7.jpg (411x412, 74K)

go to Jow Forums with your shitty doramas

>talk with someone online
>he starts pestering you for nudes and being obnoxious
>talk with him less
Wow literally a psychopathic killer wtf i hate women now

>the psycho was all ready to do it too and someone swatted him. It was such bullshit
>I was robbed of my dead user guts
pot, kettle, etc, memes, irony, boomers, monster energy drink

Attached: 1498815362657.jpg (500x355, 23K)

If she was in the states she could be tried for abuse and reckless endangerment. My understanding of the drama from secondhand sources was that she wanted to push him to suicide because he was a beta bitch not worth her time anymore

If they find her I hope they let her family know what she did

This retard is a spillover from the mental illness board, it's not surprising.

"Your daughter didn't send nude pictures to her internet friend" yeah i'm sure the family will give her hell for that one

He was asking people to help him kill himself though. She was doing what he asked.

Telling someone you love them and making them emotionally dependant on you just so you can abandon them for the express purpose of baiting them to suicide is more than just "talking to someone online"

And I say this as someone who enjoys seeing anons break down and hurt themselves

>And I say this as someone who enjoys seeing anons break down and hurt themselves

Attached: 1479351706241.jpg (445x408, 21K)

They all sound like losers. Let him kill himself

"Your daughter recklessly engaged with a suicidal boy and pushed him to suicide"

IDK about EU but in America you'll get charged with manslaughter if you do something like that

Very good point. Maybe she was playing the long game.

Maybe she loved him and stopped loving him? Maybe she realise she didn't actually love him when he started behaving differently? She literally has no blame in this at all, I don't understand where you guys are coming from. The dude is clearly nuts and unhealthily invested in some girl online he has never met

so anyone got an archive link to those threads?

She never encouraged it once though you mongoloid. It's a different story if she egged him on. People aren't obliged to talk to you dude

so sad, he was an hero

How hard is it to not engage with suicidal people online? If you're not a therapist, stay far away because you may fuck things up and have a dead body on your hands

>Maybe she loved him and stopped loving him? Maybe she realise she didn't actually love him when he started behaving differently? She literally has no blame in this at all, I don't understand

My fucking sides. This is such a roastie tactic. Throw any sense of responsibility away from her. Are you a roastie or even Stella herself? Or are you being a white knighting cuck?

You don't get to tell a man who wants to die that you love them and want them to bite you in your princess parts and then throw them out when you get bored.

This is why we should all go gay.

based niggres, those people deserve to be dead.

i bet that once out of the hospital that crazy faggot was going to start to hurt inocent people.

>And I say this as someone who enjoys seeing anons break down and hurt themselves
wow, you're not only retarded, you're an edgelord too. go back to r9k until you're no longer a teen please

Attached: 1526666739531.jpg (500x378, 54K)

You're right, people aren't obligated to talk to others. That's why what she did was retarded. Tell him to not kill himself and move on. Now there's 2 more retards in the world.

>My fucking sides. This is such a roastie tactic. Throw any sense of responsibility away from her. Are you a roastie or even Stella herself? Or are you being a white knighting cuck?
>You don't get to tell a man who wants to die that you love them and want them to bite you in your princess parts and then throw them out when you get bored.
What the fuck are you even on about. Jow Forums don't come here anymore.

People who feel the need to broadcast their sudoku or talk about it to the general public are pathetic attention whores, even worse than the faggots who leave fucking suicide notes.

this.

if you really want to die, you just do it.

He was too much of a pussy, I'd have started shooting the entire hospital when I woke up. Fuckers need to respect neets that want to die

Fuck faggots.

what's wrong with suicide notes? at least you killed yourself, it wasn't all blah blah blah

So you’re asking people to isolate the suicidal and never talk to them? Wow, I am sure that being completely alone in the world is the perfect thing for someone who wants to kill themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHEzs2B1BsU

>Hijos de su puta madre, nos vemos en el infierno

>motherfuckers, see you in hell.

this is the only kind of good suicidal people.

>takes away all the responsibility from her
Yeah because there literally isn't any lol. It's not unethical to talk to suicidal people. If some guy goes full retard and want to kill himself for some arbitrary reason, he's the only one responsible for his actions. And in this case she has no appearent malignant intent what so ever so it's just beyond me how people get salty over this.
>durr im a white knight cuck Stacy
Enjoy your delusions I guess, I'm a nordic bvll straight non-virgin male. Honestly both you and the pysch guy needs some thicker skin

This. The user fucked up because he stabbed himself in a moment guaranteed to have someone find him and call 911 therefore surviving.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1602, 1.58M)

>Fuckers need to respect neets that want to die

im with you there. if someone wants to die, just let him die.

unironically based to be entirely honest

Yes yes it is. You're not a suicide expert. You'll make things worse

>people need to be suicide experts to be allowed to talk with "suicidal people" aka 60% of all millenials
>if someone kills themselves it's because of the well meaning people in their vicinity, not the person offing himself

Attached: 1512287391570.png (403x448, 53K)

It's totally unethical to talk to suicide people if you have no fucking idea what you're doing. There's a reason this is a field dedicated to experts and not fucking mongoloid Irish cunts

>Scandinavian

Oh so you're the ultimate cuck then. Suck my negro cock you fucking disgrace of a race

>for the express purpose of baiting them to suicide
I doubt that was her purpose. It sounds like she didn't want someone to randomly kill themself and when they turned out to just be another scumbag she didn't want to talk to them anymore.

>You’re not a suicide expert
Oh and you are? Bestow upon me your wisdom wise guru, I sure you know exactly what needs to be done in any situation involving a suicidal person

bitches ain't shit

how did she manipulate him if he starts asking for nudes like a pajeet and she loses interest?

Don't ask a pathetic suicidal soyboi to nibble her clit then.

You don't want to give lewds then don't act lewd. Very easy.

Attached: image.jpg (821x615, 217K)

Go gay TODAY, OKAY?

see
>le sweden is le cucked i read it on r/the_donald!!
ok thanks for your participation

My Prof says that when dealing with someone looking to off themselves you get to safety and call the cops.

>my boyfriend threatened to kill himself if I broke up with him so now its illegal for me to break up with him
apparently freedom < feelings in america

Dirty texts doesn't mean she should send nudes.

She's pretty cute
does have negroid features though

Yes this would be the logical thing, but OP happens to be a complete nutjob and actually got upset that someone called the police.

You gotta suck the nigger cock Sven. That's the rules for being a cuck

Attached: image.jpg (800x550, 290K)

>being such a normie you chat with girls online

this is why I stopped going to Jow Forums
you're all teenagers in high school using discord playing computer games.
fuck off niggers

Attached: 1536614371530.jpg (1113x998, 151K)

>calling others cucks when you're weak as shit
>"a girl online didn't respond to my text message so I'm going to kill myself and it will be her fault"
>rehashing stale Jow Forums buzzwords and acting like an incel
>most probably a teenager
>really passionate about Jow Forums drama
>posts images of 2D girls
wow u sure trolled me epic style, boy do i feel humiliated

>the same guys will later make 200 posts about how females are emotionally driven and illogical
can't make this shit up desu

Online women are very common but also the worst, they only chat to feel they are desired

literally this

Jow Forums literally had fucking /soc/ threads (e.g. meetup threads) until mods put an end to it. It's insane just how utterly full of literal children and disgusting normies it is (and not even the respectable kind of normie).

It's one thing that your bf went nuts and threatened an hero if you left. It's another that the potato started flirting with a mental patient. She has all the blame for being a retarded potato

How about just staying neet and avoiding said scenarios

Nudes are the logical extension of dirty texts. I'm hkv femanon and I know that

Ooooh take pics of you sucking that BBC Sven!

Attached: image.jpg (540x700, 151K)

Based and redpilled black metal bro

Tits or GTFO

You dumbass suck my negro cock. That psycho was Mexican. Does it look like I'm from Mexico!?! What they teach you in cuck school outside of letting Muhammad fuck your women?

Pretty much what I thought

I'm fat user sorry

Are you actually black? Can Sven suck your cock? Is the psycho a real beaner?

Attached: image.jpg (722x768, 212K)

Reminder that when similar stuff happens to WEEEMYN it gets international attention.

I HATE WOMEN AND THEY SHOULD BE REPLACED BY TRANNIES. I HATE THEM SO MUCH YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE

Attached: 1532273737806.gif (256x455, 2.87M)

S U C C

Weird how its not illegal to fuck with a mentally unstable person as if you are going to "fix" them.

Who the fuck cares about the wellbeing of an user lol
We're all trash

Jow Forumsfags are pathetic but she clearly played him to fulfill her own need

>tries to make some brainless retard feel better
>WOW OMG WHAT A BITCH

this is why (You) are a virgin

>fembot
No such thing you fucking tard