Are East Asians the true master race?

>higher IQ than whites
>known for their longevity and unusually high life expectancy
>they display a high very degree of neoteny - Asians often look 20 even when they're 40 years old
>they have no body odor and earwax

Simply extraordinary

Attached: 193360.jpg (800x800, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=JODQ7FlAaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=t5pqn67D5DQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_influence_on_Japanese_culture
acsh.org/news/2017/04/12/move-over-dutch-men-herzegovinians-may-be-tallest-world-11122
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1570677X16300065
youtu.be/14TCeDqKH4w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cuisine
morningnewsusa.com/alien-news-2016-japanese-direct-descendants-ancient-martians-23105229.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amerindians are the true master race, their potential however got cut short before it was reached so the closest distant cousin race now holds supreme

aren't Asians closer to Euros than Amerindians genetically though?

Nothing is gained without sacrifice user

No, only japanese, but Japan is leading the way for them so they copy pretty well

As expected from a Mongol descendant.

>higher IQ than whites
I mean that's likely mainly a cultural thing, otherwise jews would undoubtedly be the true master race.
I dunno where you got this from, the average life expectancy for Japan is 83.84 years, south korea is 82.16 years, sweden is 82.55 years, australia is 82.45 years, norway is 82.10 years, italy is 83.49 years, Singapore is 82.60 years. So there doesn't seem to be any correlation.
>they display a high very degree of neoteny - Asians often look 20 even when they're 40 years old
that's probably because of their far healthier modern diet compared to a lot of western countries.
Earwax though kinda gross is very important to prevent infections

Attached: 1514730772582.jpg (640x637, 33K)

You forgot to mention that most of them are manlets with tiny dicks.

Jews are the real master race
>highest IQ
>highest amount of scientific achievement per capita
>most richest people in the world
>dominate world politics
>survived multiple attempts of genocide
>long history and culture

>them are manlets
Northern East Asians (like the people in the OP) are some of the tallest people on the planet

>tiny dicks
Virtually zero difference between White and East Asians dicks.

>>known for their longevity and unusually high life expectancy

not anymore. They all are going western in diet.

They have both user.

I’m East Asian and I don’t feel like the master race. White boys are a lot more cuter than asian boys

asians are a soulless insectoid race with no morals or empathy. this is clearly seen in the video of the toddler getting run over by like 4 cars and 20+ people just walking past it without reacting at all.

no

This. Travelfag here, I visited China once, and I was shocked to see that the Joker was running over people with a massive truck, and splattering their innards all over the road. After, that, child slaves came to clean up the mess, but the Golgari Swarm came in to execute them en masse to serve the cycle.

Attached: 1538349919208.jpg (422x308, 35K)

>MUH DICK
Why are white boys like this?

Naahhhhh, I wouldn't want to reincarnate as them either. Their life seems harder than a caucasian's.

I dunno, probably insecurity. It's literally the same thing niggers do, fellow white people please stop acting like niggers you're making us look bad

.t white boi with a slightly above average sized pee pee

Gook chink Iq test result is unreliable.
gook chink higher IQ dont produce nothing in this society.
so you dont say true master race

>Northern East Asians (like the people in the OP) are some of the tallest people on the planet
Lmao, imagine actually believing this.

i rook rike reft rady

because you live in white majority country.

>chinkcels
>on Jow Forums
oh nononono AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=JODQ7FlAaXg

Shut the fuck up you small cocked fugly af autist.

Right is somewhat cute but I don't like girls in shorts.

>MUH DICK
white are white boys like this?

Koreans and Chinese are taller than you spiclets

?

No, they are not, you gook-loving fat retard.

Northern Chinese are 177cm
Koreans are 176cm
Southern Chinese are 175cm

You midgetino rats are 171cm

>high IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t5pqn67D5DQ

>gook-loving retard still talking out of his ass, no sources to be seen
Also, funny thing is that as a gook lover, you're likely to be a fat sjw sperg that is into k-pop, so yeah, le ebin racist jokes look retarded from you.

t. MIDGETINO

stop shilling for your own race Takeshi/Kim/ Zhang

At least South East Asia is genetically close to amerindians, dunno about East Asians though, but they are still similar to SEA so I'd say it still applies.

Siberians are closest to Amerindians, retard

nah, amerindians were pretty screwed long before the europeans came, that's why it wasn't able to keep up its technology with the old world

>Northern East Asians (like the people in the OP) are some of the tallest people on the planet

Attached: 1445879332409.png (747x653, 37K)

Midgetinos btfo

Attached: chinese height.png (399x889, 77K)

>higher IQ than whites
>I mean that's likely mainly a cultural thing

very white post

Hahahaha

Attached: F5896086-2861-4B6A-8768-15C41BBFBB98.jpg (720x396, 50K)

>average height
>bringing up that of footballers

Holly shit, we have just got added one more honorary discovery achivement.
Who inveted medicare to cure cancer?
It is white American and us Japanese!!

Asian high IQ is a just meme. It is just us Japanese. A real pure genious. Chinks and gooks have never contributed human beings. Especially gooks are sneaky cheaters when it comes to rankings.

>implying this is much differ from the average height
Ohh manlet nips here you are kek

Attached: 86F69CD0-A84F-4144-8675-1C0B1F6EB148.jpg (190x265, 26K)

Based Northern China.

Attached: 76f654638535e5dde1dd2d527ac6a7efcf1b627b (1).png (1278x521, 96K)

how tall are you?

Find which raped hapalogroup made your manlets grow, you cockscking Mongolian eyed raped spiecies. Hahaha

Kids here used to kill themselves if they failed their exams
Those who got into Universities find out they're ill equipped to work

Northern Chinese are 177cm
Koreans are 176cm

That simmilarity proved that you were raped babies. Be proud that hahaha

Calm down son.... The reason why you’re so short is just you’re mixed with South East Asian

Attached: 4F286920-D0DF-4B17-A49D-821624A0FBE5.png (1217x904, 1.69M)

The average height of a Chinese person in Northern China today in 2018 is around 175cm. This includes people of all ages included old men who grow up in poverty and were probably malnourished as children.
There have been studies where they took the height of only 18 year men in Dalian (see ) which is in Northern China and they are 178cm. In another generation or so, Northern mainland East Asians will challenge Northern Europeans as the tallest people on the planet.

Southern Chinese and SE Asians like Thais (who make the majority of "Asians" around the world") are shorter because they mixed with aboriginals. Japanese are also not included because of island genetics and they mixed with aboriginals also (like the Ainu)

Attached: average height_China_01.png (640x614, 467K)

Shut fuck up evenki mix.

Attached: medium.jpg (313x400, 16K)

>tfw way above the average height in East Asia couldn't care about it less

Attached: unnamed (3).gif (485x303, 357K)

The vintage Korean looks from 1980's are so simmilar with her, right?

Attached: North Korea in the 1980's (25).jpg (1024x688, 129K)

Don’t forget who civilized your barbaric people

Attached: EE9E4D04-BA74-4AC7-B62D-A0E29D28DA01.jpg (796x571, 136K)

Wakoku was placed in that time around southern KOREA called mimana, that chinks might call slave messenger mistakenly you gook slaves.

Attached: 01b3ac2b16b75d5dfa56edac0896ee93.jpg (320x224, 40K)

Proof or didn’t happen and stop being ungrateful manlet nipmonkey
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_influence_on_Japanese_culture

not in a thousand years

acsh.org/news/2017/04/12/move-over-dutch-men-herzegovinians-may-be-tallest-world-11122

Attached: heigth europe.jpg (1280x914, 210K)

Your entire hisory is miserable.

But you’re a creature made by the people whose history is miserable hahaha

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1570677X16300065

You weak cuck weirdo raped baby said we were from South East Asia acouple minutes ago, now you say we are ffrom you?

Attached: unnamed (4).gif (320x240, 1.66M)

go back Chang

>mixed with South East Asian
>from South East Asian
Nice imagination red button nip monkey

youtu.be/14TCeDqKH4w
We are also good at sports
For example like me

list is not full
>eat dogs
>defecates on streets
>ultra violent

Simply subhuman

>I mean that's likely mainly a cultural thing
Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study shows cultural influences are at best minimal influences on IQ
>otherwise jews would undoubtedly be the true master race
Yeah! What do you mean "the people who are less then a percent of the global population but 30% of nobel prize winners may actually be intelligent"?

>Life expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
There you're right. Especially if you look at male life expectancy it clearly favors Europe.

>that's probably because of their far healthier modern diet compared to a lot of western countries.
Except scientifically speaking East Asians ARE very neotenous. Diet probably relates to aging, but that isn't the whole story.

>Earwax though kinda gross is very important to prevent infections
I guess.

no
Asians are inventing in a world created by white people
Asians have never made an era.

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1570677X16300065

You do know that study literally proves my point.

1. Staple grain of Northern China = Wheat
2. Staple grain of Southern China = Rice

"In wheat-farming areas in Northern China, people largely rely on flour-based food, such as noodles, bing (bread), jiaozi (a kind of Chinese dumplings), and mantou (a type of steamed buns)."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cuisine

Attached: chinese rail_01.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>Higher IQ than whites
and higher suicide rate than whites

What's the meaning of long life expectancy when work environment is so shit and boring that dream of killing myself everyday

Who cares

?

>that dream of
*that I dream of

That study shows that a high animal protein and low carb(especially grain) diet produces taller populations.

Vegans BTFO

>higher IQ than whites
Yet underrepresented at the extremely high end of the bell curve. Realise that there is no master "race", but only a master segment of the race. And at this, Whites win, easily.

Maybe Japanese, not others.

Neoteny != looking younger than actual age in general
Neoteny = adults having baby/child-like traits
20 is not a baby/child so 40 looking 20 is not neoteny

>they have no body odor
They lack pheromone-producing sweat glands. Not a fantastic trade-off, I imagine.

>and earwax
They have earwax

>20 is not a baby/child so 40 looking 20 is not neoteny
Also this is probably to do with avoiding the sun, not genetics. Ever seen a poor peasant Asian?

Whites need to stop tanning.

>Under-represented at the extremely high end of the bell-curve

No they're not.

Attached: download.jpg (246x205, 6K)

That's Terrence Tao by the way

You just don't see intelligent Asians because they're not like whites.

>Realise that there is no master "race"
True

>And at this, Whites win, easily
???

Yes they are.

I have met Terry and he is 100% super autistic; he's an anomaly with an unfortunate condition. But White geniuses are often mentally sound, not autistic or anomalous. Find me an Asiatic genius who is otherwise normal.

This.

for all the japs in here

Attached: b7c0d9e3b1a3625338bc56eb1d9223db.png (626x517, 585K)

>That's Terrence Tao by the way
I have met Terence on a few occasions and chatted with him. You don't need to tell me who he is.

>White geniuses are mentally sound

So are Asian geniuses when they're surrounded by Asians. How can Terrence Tao be autistic if he has children?

The issue is that Asian geniuses don't show their face. They are low self-esteem, and they fit right into society with the rest of their kin.

This is why Asians have the power to do anything at all. They are low pleasure, low self esteem (to the point where society becomes a powerful construct), and high IQ. To be Asian and not have your Asian race is what it is to suffer.

The best White specimens are better and more numerous than the best specimens of other races.

They're not more numerous or better, but they are more innovative. Asians are objectively more conscientious and intelligent than whites, but whites have desire ingrained into their bodies from their mother's womb. White men have digit ratios of .980 (Prenatal estrogen is HIGH), but Asian men have digit ratios of .950.

This makes white men desire to make a name for themselves, and they care and they're spiritual and strong enough to realize what they care for. This is why all of the major inventors in this world are white. They are inferior to East Asians when it comes to conscientious labor though.

>conscientious labour
Which is for slaves, not masters.

Are you retarded? It doe not say anything of Dna analysia confirms we are of Korean descent. stupid Japanese wannabe inferior gook dispora. LOL

sorry please speak your native language ( Korean ) thanks

But Japan is still safer than most White countries because of that conscientiousness. It's fundamentally important. East Asians build better lives because they're stronger because of group cohesion. It's just a fact of life.

I see it in the way they act that they're mentally stronger than white people.

Shut your stinky kimchi mouth you dirty inferior gook
We are spieces from different planet retard.
morningnewsusa.com/alien-news-2016-japanese-direct-descendants-ancient-martians-23105229.html

Attached: 257d7c285c873fb8b72f48965e2cb9fb.jpg (895x490, 360K)

Based MOON Jae-in

Attached: b7f746ae-f9ec-4a4f-8f70-c134dc8e9277.jpg (560x315, 44K)

So?
What do you mean by the picture you retarded weak cuck? That picture shows us literaly your are complex of weakness.By the fucking way, why are you gook dispora, economic immigrant of weak descendant fucks in America so pround to be one of most inferior weak gene, which is total mistery to me.

th-thanks...

get out of your house and stop eating natto

Anyone who has spent significant time with Asians knows they’re retarded. I went to an “elite” high school that was like 60% Asian. Quickly noticed that they can’t think for themselves, have absolutely zero creative thought, and struggle with basic logic. There’s a reason all their “innovations” are direct ripoffs of western ones. That said, they’re good at math and are usually very organized.

I don’t mind them overall, north eastern Asians in particular are cool guys for the most part. It’s just that their race is legit 99% NPCs, whereas for whites it’s more like 80%.

>That said, they’re good at math
Math is just applied logic so you're making no sense.

Actually it's because White countries are full of non-Whites, mongrels and dangerous communists and other subversives and moral perverts. These are not normal or healthy Whites; they have not reached that state naturally. If Japan had had the same things inflicted upon it to the same extent, I would be rather less confident that public order there would be at to-day's standards.

You are completely wrong to extrapolate from the Japanese to East Asians broadly. The Japanese are special. Chinese are not at all cohesive; the government has had to invent an entirely new national identity in an effort to end ethnic and regional conflict and rivalry, but it's still a hotbed of corruption, cronyism, factionalism, and ruthless in-group preference. The Koreans are better than the Chinese only by merit of their economy and American dominance.

If anything, I would say that the Japanese are more like Whites than they are like Chinese, constitutionally.

Your other problem is that you assign to genetics things that are very obviously a product of modern culture and politics. Look to the Victorians, for example, and you won't see anything like the same sorts of social dysfunctions from which White nations now suffer.

But your biggest problem is that you are missing the point:
It is precisely because the best Whites are so much better than the worst Whites, let alone the non-Whites and other trouble-makers, (by comparison of the best Asiatics to the worst Asiatics) that Asiatic societies look "cohesive". It is much easier to maintain cohesion in a group when that group is relatively homogeneous and not too varied; the shorter tails on the bell curve of Asiatic IQ help here.