*comes to your country because of heritage*

*comes to your country because of heritage*

Attached: 1537958301773.jpg (1400x527, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEeG20qJXkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being russian
>being russian

They're so friendly and innocent, how could you possibly hate them

I wonder how long until americans consider their 1/128th australian ancestry by marriage a heritage to be proud of

>Wow it’s a real shame what’s happened to England these days, I spent a week in London and let me tell you not once did I come across a English person. It was all Muslims and Africans. Even the mayor of london is a Muslim. That’s really crazy, they should do something about that. I’m glad I live in America where that could never happen to us.

Stop being so tsundere Russia

>tfw 1/8th canadian
why live

Attached: 1538192053964.jpg (1280x711, 209K)

>shaming people for celebrating their heritage
Granted if they're cunts, then they're cunts, but why?

Attached: 1503680555753.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Would you rather have us or Chinese tourist?

>parents are Canadians who moved to Montana of all places
It could be worse user
Much, much worse

>35% Amerindian and 60% south IBERIAN and 5% Sephardic Jew.

I hate being a mutt.

>be 80% German
Is it ok for me to be proud of this or interested in this? Why are Europeans so mean to me?

I'm 15% Russian. What should I do in St. Pete?

Mutt

Do you have any known family over there? Most of my family is from Magadan or the surrounding area, so when I visited Russia I only went there all 4 times, and it always manages to disappoint me, even when I expect nothing

t. 30% anglo 22% saxon 28% briton 11% french 9% norse

30% aryan 20% kartvelian-zan 50% hurrian

Dios mio

Mutt

More like 80% indio and 20% glorified arab ie.iberian

Blow me

How big is it

What's wrong with Montana? Isn't it beautiful up there?

Chinese tourists. They spend more money, are a lot quieter and rarely ever cause crime. They also stick to themselves and don't randomly start talking to you.

If people aren't coming to your country for criminal enterprise, "muh heritage" shouldn't be a negative thing. They are trying to learn more about your country in their own way.

Tell me about your impressions of Magadan and the local reaction to your presence

Based

Attached: 1537494296271.png (700x337, 77K)

I don’t believe you

>could’ve had free healthcare
>got shot instead
How does it feel?

t. Zhang

Why ask the question is you can't accept an answer? Believe what you want, I'm telling you how it is.

Go away.

t. Xhang

>Go away

Attached: 1537468813323.png (1528x1184, 94K)

No one comes to Russia except Brazilian BVLLS when they decide to impregnate your babushkas

Aaaha, nice

>everything is made of sheets of metal
>the same commieblock my mom’s sister lives in with her family has puddles and random holes in walls and floors
>house my dad’s family lives in looks like a clubhouse little kids built by themselves
>locals don’t really care for/notice me but my teenage cousins are always trying to keep my shit
>always end up coming home with a different pair of shoes or one less jacket because mom feels bad and let’s them have it
>they have more than enough and just want the logo on the clothes
>also half the town smells like rotten fish/meat and the nicer parts smell like old cigarettes mixed with industrial paint

>french fries not freedom fries ok?
kek

Great because my company pays for health insurance anyways and the job I have now would be (on average) making $50k/yr less in C*nada. Housing and general prices are higher over there too I believe

>1/2 Argentinian american friend
>Way humble and friendly than a lot of argies i know

Nothing wrong with them desu

Burgers are good tourists

Attached: touristbehaved.jpg (468x313, 65K)

>Defeated chines
Nice

Attached: smug8.jpg (962x962, 209K)

It's true though

Lots of people go there though

I don't mind because I larp as a Sarmatian myself

Unironically true

Not seeing the lie

>germans
>best behaved
Lmao. The supermarket in my town had to start locking the rubbish bins so they german backpackers couldn't go through them looking for food

They're cute t bh. The only unsufferable faggots are the nordic / pagan ones

the worst part about Britain are all the fucking polish and romanian immigrants

The nogs and pakis at least come from countries that are culturally british and integrate into society, the p*les are utterly alien and don't let go of their violent ways even after years in country

But user, I work in healthcare.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=eEeG20qJXkU

thank d-g no Bulgarians in USA

Sounds about right, strangely enough. I knew a German guy while I was abroad for a few months and he would always be looking for free stuff, especially other people's leftovers in restaurants.

What job do you work in where there is a fucking $50k difference in pay between countries?

I wasn't aware respecting cultural artifacts was a negative. Thank you OP, we really should abandon the facets of our civic and societal makeup.

Yeah, like when they cut line, swim in water fountains, spit everywhere, and touch priceless pieces of art.

Lots of people are mad because many US states are whiter than Europe.

It's only "le 56%" on a huge scale, because the south and coasts are non-white.

If you wanted to compare apples to apples : The EU is less white than America.

Add on to that the fact we do NOT have insanely oppressive taxation which keeps everyone poor and rentcucking (LMFAO) which means that America is the Home Of The Rich Successful White Man.

Attached: blue is white.png (2136x1183, 456K)

they are mad you are
>white
>rich
>uncucked

>muh viging wher magdonald? :DDD

I stayed in a hostel with a Luxembourger who washed his underwear in the sink.
I thought they were rich.
The guy said he went to Cambridge.