Was Anders Breivik justified in killing 77 people, or was he just a fool...

Was Anders Breivik justified in killing 77 people, or was he just a fool? Was it just a waste of human life for no real reason?

Did he ever take an IQ test?

Attached: AndersBreivik.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He had the right idea but the EXECUTION was a bit off.

He wanted to be the next McVeigh

>you need justification for your actions

Attached: 1538525431198.png (640x764, 18K)

He's going to suffer every year of his 20 years with Playstation.

Based commie killer.

Based warrior that killed Wh*Toids

I can't tell if he's at IQ 100, IQ 130, or if he's at IQ 66

Breivik is a worthless piece of shit.

soyboy

Attached: 1529949016799.jpg (2250x1346, 894K)

This, he killed merciless for no fucking reason. People like him are the reason why white people are opressed by leftards.

unironically yes
most based serial killer for sure

he was justified in killing 70 kids because they
*dab* disagreed with me politically

>people
Communists aren't people
Shut the fuck up retard

Why did he love jews so much?

>Sucks your dick without consent
What you gonna do now?

he killed 77 people and he is going to have a better half of humanity.

why are nords such cucks.

if he was south american, prisioners would be raping his ass and fucking his mouth every single day in prision.

Sounds hot until you realise these guys are forceful and are prison gay, not actual gays with a loving bf

Your prisons are full of man rape too?

I hate him, not because of his beliefs but because he stole our high score. We've been trying for years to reach his number

they were from the socdem youth organization tho, so more in line with neo-liberalism

wasnt there some guy that camped in a curch tower with a sniper for several days and killed 300+ people?

"I especially admire the Japanese, South Korean and Taiwanese system. These three countries reject multiculturalism outright and have instead focused on maintaining and protecting their monoculture."

>socdem
commie LARPers get the bullet too

All terrorism is fake and staged. It will lead to horrible things for all of us, if you continue to be played by the pied piper.

Cum

Dumb people don't pull something off like that, especially solo.

gay

Attached: 1537528905661.png (460x460, 429K)

Back to containment:

>Dumb people don't pull off something like that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant

By the forces of 66 IQ yes they do

Where's the part where he obtained massive amounts of fertiliser without getting caught, successfully made a bomb out without killing himself and bombed a government building as a distraction for his killing spree he planned months beforehand?
You don't need to be a genius to pull this off, but someone who's mentally challenged, 'no'.
Retards also don't write a 1k+ page manifest.

>be Breivik
>conspire against government, do bombings
>kill people on an island in a bundy-tier funfest
>your punishment is 20 years of relaxation in a Nordic penal hotel
Can I move there?

theyre just gonma renew his sentence after 20y

>gay
>asian boys
Pick one

That would indeed seem to be the case if Martin Bryant was actually responsible for the port arthur massacre

Wonder how hard it would be to GLA the shit out of our parliament with a van
If you look at it it's pretty accessible from the street
Just as a thought experiment haha

Reported to Swedish authorities

Based

>or was he just a fool?
Yes.
By killing norwegian kids and youths he just made it worse for everyone who want to voice their scepticm of immigration.

>IQ
He is around average. He did not excel in school, but he wasn't the dumbest guy around either.

Also if you read is manifesto, the parts he wrote himself and that he took his time with too, you will see that he MIGHT be a little below average of intellect too... maybe.

the people he killed were all far left nation wreckers so who cares

Life sentence in practice.

No, they were not far left. They were just a tad left from the center.
Also, 90% of the kids who are there are there just for the community, they aren't initiated and future politicians, only a very very few of them are. It's a ridiculous notion that he managed to kill off "future politicians that would hurt Norway" or something along those lines. He killed normal kids.

God will surely judge him accordingly. His only hope to to accept Jesus Christ into his life but considering he is Norwegian I highly doubt he will

youth wings for “moderate” leftists are all far left faggots
he killed future supporters or mass immigration and multiculturalism

This is probably the worst part of what he did.

He walked straight into a fun community center and killed everyone inside for no real reason.

Did nothing wrong

If you even have doubts about that question, you should go directly to Jow Forums.

I started to think amerilards should be banned from Jow Forums altogether. They keep bringing their Jow Forums cancer here quite often.

Justified.

its a ps2 right? there are honestly worse fates. the library is fucking enormous, especially if he learns to enjoy jrpgs

PS3