Is the fall of civilization worth crying about in your country?

is the fall of civilization worth crying about in your country?

Attached: C6m62XSWYAAn2qj (2).jpg (1538x2048, 316K)

it shouldn't be anywhere

>fall of civilization
meme

nah, we never have any civilization to begin with.

Attached: 1538293136097.jpg (810x1080, 32K)

wtf are you talking about

le scary brown kid who asked out OP’s crush in high school

it is worth celebrating about in most countries!

the fall of jobs and employment is more worth crying over, what stated applies to us

Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is either a madman or an economist.

No, most of our women are sluts. Second from Finland

kys kiwi homo twinkboy

No civilization here, no problem.

We're literally just forest and huts

That’s not the point. The point is that people always thin they are living during the “end of civilization”. Most of them have been wrong.

>it hasn't happened yet, so it will never happen

You only think the sky is falling because you're literally on the fast track to being the next Venezuela.

Attached: 1336021829993.jpg (568x566, 147K)

The end of civilization has happened countless times throughout human history.

All peoples...minus sub-suharans (who aren't even people)...have experienced the collapse of civilization

It has happened, a few times. I don’t disagree that it’s inevitable, desu. I just think it’s human nature to assume it’s going to happen in our lifetime.

this. one civilization falls and another rise.

>who aren't even people
here we go again

Attached: 1531156620515.jpg (613x531, 36K)

I don’t think you took my meaning. Civilization isn’t in a constant state of ending, so many individuals don’t experience the point of collapse.

Yes, tears of joy

>That’s not the point. The point is that people always thin they are living during the “end of civilization”. Most of them have been wrong.

>I don’t think you took my meaning. Civilization isn’t in a constant state of ending, so many individuals don’t experience the point of collapse.
Pretty sure you're just an autistic brainlette who doesn't recognize his own fallacies.

We’re saying the same thing, you’re just being a contrarian cunt.

germans ruining my thread once again

Attached: C6m62XSXAAIjd30.jpg (901x1200, 125K)

>Second from Finland
what?

How can a man be arsed to care about high minded ideals like 'civilization' when he hasn't that feel when gf

And every single one who has thought oneself to be living at the end of history has been wrong

Nostalgia will fuck with you, that’s for sure. Everything was better when I was young, so it must mean civilization is getting worse. Probably about to fall, even.

Demographic replacement in favor of cheap workforce doesn't necessarily imply the fall of civilization, that's the part that should concern you most, people might end up becoming mongrels and in addition to that continue living in mediocrity and ignorant nihilistic bliss for another 300 years, I even favor a brown noble savage over a westernized nigger that has grown even more stupid and incapable by settling for an life of uninventive commodity

>möh if rome hadn't collapsed we would have colonized black holes by now
extremely low post quality