I am an exchange student from Japan

here are some things I noticed in America:
>So many big people. large. overhanging hips look very strange to me.
>everything is so wide open and wide apart. I dont like it so much because it feels like countryside even when it is not. I feel isolated because I have no car
>America has a very strong smells. Many places smell like wood mulch which I think is very stinky. Other places smell like pine forest. Even though im not in forest!
>I hate the doors in America. Big heavy doors that swing open automatically. Why dont they have efficient slide opening doors?

I will post more reviews if I think of more

Attached: d64.png (651x641, 214K)

shut the fuck up kevin

Where are you? A city near me smells like coffee 24/7

hello i'm a foreign student from the usa :)

What city are you staying in now?

Virginia. Very near Washington DC

it is ery multicultural here

i have not kissed American woman yet.

Did you get a Japanese girl?

KO NI CHI WA?

jk I'm just a jap ( ´・ω・` ) seems you have quite decent command of English, lad. you've got any difficulties in talking with them in English?

>be exchange student
>Not to be grateful to the American people
>Instead, go to american board and insult and say shit about them.

You are a scum,americans are very good people and you are an subhuman

Attached: 1537561349090.jpg (698x698, 151K)

Nah we aren't good people, we are Mexicans.

I think the smell may be because you are in a very forested state.

In the Southwest it smells like sewage and BO from all the Mexicans, so I guess count your blessings (this really isn't even banter or irony, Mexicans make stores stink like Mexico when there are enough of them in it).

>Virginia. Very near Washington DC
Sounds like George Mason

Why do you have to be so right on that
I go to a shitty college with a ton of beaners and it smells like them all the time

i went to an international school so I have no problem dakedo ww

>tfw no school life in East Coast
(`;ω;´)

kys billy bob

yeah thats it!

how do you know?

>i went to an international school

Attached: 1490503560556.jpg (1000x800, 98K)

I've been to Mexico often and am familiar with its sewage and BO smell.

I recognize it everywhere I go that has a large amount of Mexicans near by.

you went to fairfax..... and didn't get a rental car.

lmaoing at your life RIGHT NOW senpai.

That's probably the only big uni in NoVA (Virginia near DC). I would have thought U of Maryland if you said you are on Maryland side.

T. have distant relatives in Fairfax

are there any Americans living in East Coast? how's life like? i kinda idealize it

you will be banned by that weebshit janny for this post user-sama desu

from Boston to DC:
tons of blacks
extremely rich WASPS, suburbia outside of the big cities
incredibly high cost of living
Below that:
even MORE blacks
the south, good old boys, beach rental homes

1st world but peppered by tons of 3rd world blacks

>international school
american? british? french?

Depends on which part you're looking at.
t. PA

new england is extremely comfy

I live in NJ. The traffic is terrible, it generally smells bad, and everyone's angry all the time, but I don't think I could live anywhere else at his point.

Wena nido

NY here. Southern NY, specifically NYC and Long Island are terrible. Upstate above Poughkeepsie (pronounced like "puh-kip-see") is beautiful, you would think you were in another rural state. NYC is very vibrant, tons of different people, not just blacks, whites and hispanics. You can never be bored because there's always things to do. Lots of traffic though, as well as lots of homeless people and crime. Lots of public transit people use but nowhere near as good as Japan or even Europe. Lots of food to choose from

heard there still remain colonial architectures in Boston, comfy i think
New England specifically
thought New England was generally well developed? also pic related
that's completely the same as what i portray it as. i'm sick of excessive illumination as i'm tokyoite so i'd not see attraction in Times Square but wanna try sushi there. also fried butter
it must be, it's totally different from California a.k.a the land of degeneracy i assume

Attached: images (9).jpg (355x313, 26K)

Sounds just like southern California

VA here its nice but lots of niggers

>thought New England was generally well developed? also pic related
NJ isn't part of New England. It is pretty well developed for the most part, but a lot of the cities have been deteriorating due to white flight that occurred in the 60s.

almost heaven?

I've heard that before too. I honestly think that LA is one of the few other places I'd feel comfortable in.

yeah, fortunately i live in suburbs so it's mostly white people living near me
but if you go out anywhere in public they're everywhere, especially in the city.
living out in the country is probably ideal

Japs are always like this. They always have to talk shit about others so they can tell everyone how different and special Japan is to everything else and how wonderful is their containment island.
Among all the examples I've seen all over internet, I specially remember one Jap on Lang-8 complaining about everything in Mexico being so big for his ant tastes and how much he hated the place and wanted to go back to japan because of that.

in comparison to everything else

DO BRY Y DEN'

Attached: smug12.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

a lot of japanese don't know how to drive. They are so used to their amazing public transportation.

Attached: 1412575221136.gif (318x178, 1.79M)

>also fried butter
but why?

Attached: 1434511004911.png (299x299, 163K)

go back to the rice fields

Attached: 1538154485157.png (720x717, 565K)

>Big heavy doors that swing open automatically
1st world problems

t. Frank James de la Montoya

PA here, there's nothing to do and I'd like to live somewhere nearer to NYC or Boston

>Big heavy doors that swing open automatically.
What? I've never seen this

HEI LE

>americans are very good people
>flag
Like clockwork. You cucks don't get tired of sucking gringo cock. No wonder you are a vassal estate.

there are some places that have doors swing open, mostly in big buildings like libraries, large hotels, etc. But for common things, majority are sliding doors.

Don't talk that way to texas my friendly black man.

Welcome to NoVA. It smells like forest because it is a forest.

> i don't like door

poor guy

WV here, it's pretty nice. Have to drive for a bit to get anywhere though. There is quite a few drug addicts, but it's alright if you know how to avoid them.

Thanks Texas.

I knew a Japanese student in high school names Jun. A mutual fiend used to look up Japanese insults and try them on him.

>i dont like doors
Wow user, thats a 1st world problem if ive ever seen one
meanwhile doors in flipland can kill you and public transpo is so terrible you have to know how to drive to get anything done and travelling 3kms takes 2 hours

subhuman american

What a shithole school. Enjoy your koch education in Dixie. Could have just as easily read the bible and find/replace 'god' with 'market.'

>LARPers don't even bother using a proxy these days.

Attached: ganon.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

New England's great

>flags travel with you
user...

Only part of America with local direct democracy.

He's not a traveler, he's a muttoid pretending to be Japanese. Back in my day Americans would at least bother to get a Japanese VPN to do their roleplays.