What kind of mutt is this? his eyes look a bit chink

What kind of mutt is this? his eyes look a bit chink

Attached: xxxtentacion chink.jpg (800x800, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c98DglknV78
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiWBDTJA70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like future australian.

20% puerto ricano
40% dominicano
20% mexicano
20% pure white anglo saxon

100% dead nigger

Didn't he have something chinese going on?

XXXterminated

I wish he lived

shit music, don't know how he was even famous.

XXXecuted

He was like a black syrian french mix or something

Italian American

XXXpired

Attached: 1700BD31-41FA-4956-B177-F316412F6AD5.png (327x316, 208K)

Negro + Asian

Also why so many X haters in here? He's literally my favorite artist.

The eyebrows look suspiciously Tony, literally just depigment him and grease his hair

XXXtinct

Afro-Jamaican, Syrian, Italian, Indian, French, German, English. Just your average American

He is Italian like you
Indeed

>mumbling nigger
>artist
lmoa

LoL he was not mumble rapper
And he was not a nigger either, he was a black man and that's the reason why they shot him

He was shot by another nigger retard

It was a nigger under MKULTRA you stupid cunt

Attached: brainlettttt.png (645x729, 93K)

t. JIDF

>he was not a nigger either, he was a black man

Attached: 1538525707501.png (631x658, 43K)

>mumble rapper
Luigi is so beyond salvation he actually believes other people know categories of rap """music""".
Australia said "mumbling" as in producing gibberish with no musical quality, not that he's a "mumble rap" """artist""" or something like that.

Consider XXXposing yourself to some actual music anytime, fucking wigger.

Attached: 1522783500485.png (706x927, 341K)

>I'm a söyboy just because I'm not a fucking retard who hates on innocent, good people
Whether you like it or not X was very different and way more intelligent than your average nigger so that makes him part of the minority of good black people.
Fuck off you dumb koala-fucking kike.

>I'm not a fucking retard who hates on innocent, good people
>Fuck off you dumb koala-fucking kike
Based nigger loving retard

Attached: 1538529640576.png (330x384, 29K)

I don't listen to rap music so much, I just like X and a few other artists, I'm more into metal actually and that's also one of the reasons why I like X. Chill out, mutt.

>I'm more into metal actually

Attached: 1538525509414.jpg (387x437, 40K)

fuck off whitey

>I'm more into metal
The joke writes itself.

"B-but doctor, I am Pagliacci!"

Attached: 1523331880427.png (592x492, 71K)

>Hey goy, don't listen to XXXtentacion, mkay? Who cares if he was pro-white and a trump supporter, he was just a nigger lmao just go listen to based white Justin Bieber and stop thinking about it K?

Attached: d8f.png (899x725, 58K)

>"B-but doctor, I am Pagliacci!"
The fuck does this even mean lmao go off yourself you fucking jungle ape

>>Hey goy, don't listen to XXXtentacion, mkay? Who cares if he was pro-white and a trump supporter, he was just a nigger lmao just go listen to based white Justin Bieber and stop thinking about it K?

Attached: 1538525431198.png (640x764, 18K)

t. Rabbi Ovadiah Rosenstein

kys

Attached: 1537979640182.gif (800x800, 195K)

t.

Attached: fat weeb.jpg (426x426, 43K)

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin'?

Attached: 300px-Jewdarscope.gif (300x300, 199K)

>I am smarter because I don't know what the other party is saying!!!

NOT

X's death was a satanic sacrifice

1.X was open about his involvement in the dark arts; even before his fame he released songs on SoundCloud entitled "I Spoke to the Devil in Miami" and "King of the Dead" which are both filled with satanic imagery and X admitting his affinity with Baphomet (Bafometz, Satan).

2.X originally dyed his hair half white, half black; this is know masonic and Gnostic symbolism signifying Abraxas (balancing of good and evil). Later, X dyed his hair grey and shaved his eyebrows to look more "demonic".

3.X's girlfriend admitted an incident where he locked her away telling her: "the demons don't want us to be together". She also said: "X the GOAT worships the goat" (the goat being Baphomet).
youtube.com/watch?v=c98DglknV78

4. Ski Mask the Slump God admitted X was supposed to sacrifice him before the two stopped being friends. This is VERY common in demonology, as demons/spirits will often demand that those who summon them worship them or make sacrifices to appease them.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiWBDTJA70

5. The date of X's death has demonic connotations: June 18, 2018 (6/18/18 --> 6 666 666).

6. XXX = 666 in some schools of gematria

7. X had sigils and bizarre lettering tattooed on his body; many times demons will also demand you tattoo their sigils on yourself as another form of appeasement.

8. X would frequently talk about the occult, mysticism, astral projection, feeling "in tune" with spirits, and subjects of a similar nature on Instagram. During his XXL freestyle he called himself a "demon son of the serpent."

9. X was killed right as he was thinking about taking a break from music and focusing on his family and community. No doubt the spirits claimed his soul at this time as he was letting them go.

10. One of X's killers referred to himself as a "demon" online; if you look in his eyes he also looks possessed.

11. In the last video he ever made for Instagram he said "if I die or ever become a sacrifice...".

Attached: XXXTentacion-new-look.jpg (1200x755, 137K)

He was black Jamaican, Egyptian, Syrian, and white, idiot.