Any tall boys in here...

Any tall boys in here? I'm 6'4 without shoes looking to date a girl similar to my height which is what I find most attractive. (physical aesthetics and mental stability goes without saying.)

Do you fish these breeds out of the model house? Any bad experiences with models as well?

Attached: taylor-swift-street-style-out-in-new-york-july-2014_15.jpg (1280x1898, 319K)

those shoes are so eww

>Taylor swift is my height

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

also
>I'm 6'4 without shoes looking to date a girl similar to my height
find yourself a sweddish tranny lol

Also 6’4 but the last thing I want is a tall girl

Why? they're certainly uncommon but its not like they don't exist, I've seen em on the internet of things.

Attached: Karlie-looking-tall.jpg (1000x700, 129K)

Anything above 5'9 is too tall and anything below 5'9 is too short t b h

go find a giraffe gf

Attached: debicki.webm (1372x1080, 1.46M)

Im 6'5" and play ball at a lower level d1 school. I feel short af because Im always around 6'9" black guys. Im the shortest person on my team.

do you ever sleep m8

She's gorgeous desu

are you homo?

What a stupid thing to feel in that crowd, of course a basketball team has mostly tall people.

Had to think for a moment what sport you were talking about desu, I thought 'play ball' was a baseball term, I presume you're talking about basketball

how the fuck do women walk in 4 inch heels, or do they walk 10 meters, take the photo, and then are driven away in their limousine?

I'm 6'3 and my gf is 6'0
I can't wait to see how giant our kids will be

i didn't mean the heels, high heels are adorable, i mean the open toes to show off your leg fingers, they are eww

>What a stupid thing to feel in that crowd
Yeah play as a forward in college and try not to feel that way. you will realize your actually not that tall. Ive always been a sg but my coach is a retard.

I do not think leg fingers are terrible, but that shoe shows more like like a toe eye, like a cyclops. I prefer a classic high heel pump

and I also do not know how women walk in them

>6'4
Use centimeters for fuck's sake

That’s pretty cool I wish I could google myself and have non lame shit turn up

unless you play for a power 5 school no one really cares that much outside of school desu.

why are you talking in burgerunits

go to latvia or eesti. tallest girls in the world and most models per capita.

In the match situations you might *feel* short but so what? t. about the same height