I'm going to be moving to Germany in a few months...

I'm going to be moving to Germany in a few months, my options are Berlin and Stuttgart but I don't know which one to choose. I have a secured job at both and the salary difference is negligible so I don't mind about the money much, that being said a cheaper city would be a big plus.

I'm kind of hesitant about Berlin since it seems fucking huge and crowded and that doesn't go much with me, but then again it's the heart of Germany and I'm sure it's full of opportunities and that it would be easier to meet people there.

Stuttgart just seems cozy but I know jackshit of it.

Any german anons willing to help?

Attached: Germany-map.jpg (859x484, 68K)

Bumping

How does a fucking costa rican get a job in Germany?

Berlin is way cheaper, economy is way better in Stuttgard

Berlin is definetly cheaper but its also quite a lot worse than Stuttgart

go to Berlin cuz thats where the opportunity is at.

Both are shit, but I'd go for Stuttgart.

>all these german flags saying berlin is shit
>the 1 polish flag saying berlin is good because thats where the jobs are

Attached: 1530160776425.jpg (283x381, 12K)

mind as well trust the plummer when it comes to taking jobs in europe.

Diversity quotea

Berlin is the more interesting city, it's far larger and there's a lot more to do and experience there than in Stuttgart alone
However the area around Stuttgart is wealthier than the area around Berlin and the landscape around Stuttgart is in my opinion more beautiful as well
I would choose Stuttgart, but I'm biased, I live in the proximity of Stuttgart

>he didn't list my city
phew

>my
MUUUUUUUH HURRITAGE

>y-you can't say the city you live in is your city
stay seething, toilet cleaner

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Living costs and rent are way cheaper in Berlin but the economy is worse it's way poorer than Stuttgart but it's a cooler city if you are into nightlife. Stuttgart is way wealthier(lots of auto manufacturers and thier suppliers headquartered there) but everything is expensive there. It's also a more posh but boring day city compared to Berlin.

Berlin is full with niggers and pakis. Literally.

And thieving Romanians

Why not Hamburg?

i heard housing prices were through the roof in berlin

>I heard

They are through the roof compared to thr previous low level in Berlin but compared to other German cities or even comparable European cities of same size they are disproportionatly low.

Well Berlin is a multicultural melting pot, a lots of foreigners. You will hear more foreign languages than german and you will not learn the language well there because you get along with English just fine. If you planning to stay in Germany just for 1-2 years I say choose Berlin but if you plan to stay longer here and want to learn more about the german culture and language move to Stuttgart.

berlin is a shithole. dont go there.

not too many pakis. thats the britts with their ex colonies. there are plenty of other muslims though.

Berlin is shihole

Attached: Average German Street.png (1893x950, 3.21M)

Which one has more Turks by ratio?

Stay away from Berlin. I wouldn't set a foot there .

>this is shithole to first worlders

fuck I wish I lived in a first world country :(

so close yet the sea between us divides us infinitely

>firstworld

Attached: Berlin.jpg (1440x780, 342K)

100% more colourful than my hood bro

Attached: cancer.jpg (964x584, 221K)

>firstworld

Attached: Berlin comfy.jpg (1229x819, 361K)

>firstworld

Attached: Berlin Wohnblöcke.jpg (2048x1362, 564K)

Berlin is the third or fourth largest turkish city. Imagine this there are only 3 cities in Turkey with more Türks than Berlin

Berlin is huge but it's actually fairly spread out and low density. Lots of interruptions by parks, green spaces and lake areas. Some people say it feels very decentralized, partially because it's been separated for a long time. It's also a bit more run down (depends on the neighborhood though), more badly managed politically (net receiver of federal taxes) and has more hipsters and alternative people living in it. Overall more laid back.

Stuttgart is a bit smaller and significantly wealthier and therefore also cleaner and in better shape, but in return it's much more expensive, there's a severe shortage of housing, rents are through the roof. Also I believe there are more nonwhites in Stuttgart than in Berlin.

Personally I'd pick Berlin, I do however urge you to research quarters and neighborhoods because some are quite nice and others are straight up commieblock wasteland ghettos.

Attached: 1 Berlin Rummelsburger Bucht.jpg (1600x1200, 563K)

>Berlin is huge but it's actually fairly spread out and low density. Lots of interruptions by parks, green spaces and lake areas. Some people say it feels very decentralized, partially because it's been separated for a long time.
isn't that because the districs of Berlin used to be separate towns that only connected in the last 100 years or so?

Could be, I'm not well read on Berlin's history. It really is different from other large cities in that regard though, whereas elsewhere there's a single center and population density increases as you approach, Berlin has a dense lump here and a dense lump there and some less dense development inbetween, there's no high density core in Berlin, just varying lumps of medium density.

BIG DIRTY STINKING BASS

Attached: MV5BOGFmMzQyMDAtYjNkZC00MWVlLWI5ODgtOTFlZGI4YjI4NmY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkwMDgyNjE@._V1_[1].jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>firstworld

Attached: Kreuzberg moruQ.png (1846x956, 3.41M)

If not for that ball tower I would believe you if you told me thats in Poland

IIRC Stuttgart has more foreigners than Berlin.

Stuttgart has more foreigners, but I don't know about Turks specifically.

Berlin has 100k türks according to wikipedia

Attached: Berlin demograpics.png (612x716, 61K)