I love India

I love India

youtube.com/watch?v=Ropn_kwpFDU

Attached: India.png (1200x800, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=India&country2=El Salvador
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/El-Salvador/India/Crime
abc7news.com/society/82-year-old-grandmother-commits-suicide-after-falling-for-scam/3126945/
youtu.be/kPpuEgAZ2rQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WptfcIlDB2c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALnzw5UInRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disgusting beings

India is my favorite Super Pooper. Nuke Pakistan, please.

They're wonderful people.
Less violent than your own because they're not mixed-raced to varying degrees.

You wouldnt be saying this if you lived here!!!!

>They're wonderful people.
Nice try Rajesh

Attached: a7bzvjL_700b.jpg (700x467, 60K)

>They're not mixed raced

Their caste system keeps them from race-mixing.

They are "mixed-raced", but they stick together and keep it from getting worse. It has been this way for thousands of years.

numbeo.com/crime/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=India&country2=El Salvador

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/El-Salvador/India/Crime

Tell that to your grandma

abc7news.com/society/82-year-old-grandmother-commits-suicide-after-falling-for-scam/3126945/

>There was a crime in the USA

Well shit

How often you think indian scams are comitted?

LMAO fuck off filthy spic

"spics" aren't biologically violent.
Chile is full of Mestizos, and there's no violence there.

yeah they don't like marrying with people outside there ethnicity,caste,religion and social status
we on other hand are mutts who frequently intermarry and don't care

kek salty pajeet

Attached: 1529187264812.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

t.spic

Lol said the beaner mongrel....they are poorer but they dont behave like psychos...they study an have honor and values

Lol bs...paki here we are even more tribal kurds baloch kashmerei pashtun etc all stick to their own

Lol..muh one exception wheres that wit euro muzzys

t.pajeets

Attached: 1532290916128.jpg (245x249, 14K)

I like this one better.
youtu.be/kPpuEgAZ2rQ

well I live in Karachi here everyone is mixed

You have to go back Pedro

I never knew he was big outside of sweden desu

When will you invent toilets in your country?

You have to go back randreep

quality eurodance music

Attached: 1531623690610.jpg (680x544, 30K)

You know what non "mixed raced" peoples are called? Extinct.

>and keep it from getting worse
Reduced genetic diversity is a negative thing, you fucking braindead Jow Forumstard.
Why do all of you tourist fucks have absolutely no understanding of the basics of biology?

That's a nice thought, but I am severely mixed-raced. It's obvious that once something is mixed-raced it DEMANDS its own kin or else it's an evolutionary dead-end.

All of the race-mixing occurs en-mass

never one or two like me

>"spics" aren't biologically violent.
Humans are "biologically violent".

Why is India so poor? Even African countries are not like this.

They are violent toward other humans under novel environmental conditions. They did not evolve to fight and kill one another (most of the war "tools" men possess developed to successfully hunt and kill animals), but they do for survival under novel conditions. (Lack of resources, no food but others have it, etc)

All of the violence you see in the world today is a result of people not murdering their natural quarry and receiving the power they deserve from it. When you screw with such a repetitive and natural drive and reward process, it comes out in a violent manner against others.

*Unnecessary violence

when i feel lie it
no i dont but you do

poostraulia

>mexico

t. Paki.

Yeah being inbred sure helped them a lot

>Inbred.
Anyone from your native village is considered as your cousin and marrying your cousin is also not allowed. You have to always get your wife from some other village. This rules out the possibility of inbreeding.

>Salvador

the caste system is a useless relic of the past, dunno why poltards think it is worth following, it's the most brainlet-tier eugenics scheme invented by people trying to maintain their status.

Interesting. But he doesn't looks like there isn't a lot of genetically variety. I'll say there are like 2 types of indians max.

OP's a paki from the US. He makes threads about India then a minute later replies to his own OP with a proxy

A list of his proxies:
Poland
Czech Republic
South Korea
Salvador (new proxy)

He's a NEET with no life at all. Quite pathetic really.

yay for north india, unfortunately that's not the case for south india.

I agree. Is not like we didn't have that in the past. we just abbandoned it but it was the same in Europe during the middle age / renaissance

*there is
sorry I'm rarted :(

*sssiip*
now that was a tune
remember bumping this shit as a kid when it came out lmao

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1600x1200, 202K)

you're actually correct, there's only 2 ethnicities in india

Attached: 1536161819514.jpg (1880x1150, 706K)

>being this idiot.

these are representative population not, actual sample population.

kek bet that one is this

Attached: indian.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

and this is the other

Attached: 72f6aaeecee71f542c867de3073f-grande.jpg (468x351, 33K)

south Indian
and north Indian

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WptfcIlDB2c

You will find both of these types anywhere in India( maybe except North-East).

aishwarya would look like a pajeeta with contacts if she actually went out in the sun and didn't pay first-world salaries in cash everyday to her beauticians every day.

Heh

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-03-14-43-30-466.jpg (991x707, 252K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALnzw5UInRg

This channel deserves more subscribers.

andha hain kya, laude?

She's dark as hell that's just makeup. Most indian film actors look ugly irl and some of the beautiful ones too looked different from the screen (even though beautiful still). Among recent ones only Kirti Sanon is same as she was before films

>pajeeta
kek I dunno who that is but I have to say that a lot of roms have those kind of eyes and that would make sense since they come from India.

chad autowallah vs virgin bikefag

just a pic I took from Google images. But a lot of indian girls seems to fall in one of the two categories. why do most of you guys have mustache btw?

>why do most of you guys have mustache btw?
>he doesn't have a stache!

It symbolises a grown up responsible man

it's fashion. most indian women do not like it.

Anyway I have to say India is ok. They have a great culture and cool religion and they're the best immigrants. They just need to abolish caste system and clean the country imo

>most indian women do not like it.
you'll be surprised to know otherwise when you come of age.

kek
thanks guys

you'll be surprised when you actually hold conversation longer than 15 mins with women older than 16 and younger than 25.

Not him but
I am 25 and I love 16 yo girls

Low-IQ.

they look good in pictures but then you talk with them and instantly lose any attraction because they make you feel like a boomer.
t. 21 y.o

Attached: 1536042717612.png (420x420, 70K)