How come all you guys hate the anglosphere?

How come all you guys hate the anglosphere?

Attached: anglo family.png (502x679, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just hate the UK

That kid is fuckind rad

They ensured your country wasnt ripped apart after WW1 though

Most people only really dislike the USA and the UK.

I hate their bootlickers too

>they
that was the US and Wilson specifically
if it was just britcuckistan and France negotiating it would have been even more punitive

We're not anglo, go fuck yourself nerd

I hate Anglos. I'm glad I am an Irish/German mutt.

>it would have been even more punitive
And rightfully so.

Fuck your union jack, anglo faggot

Attached: download (18).jpg (2048x1536, 379K)

are you implying that the founding fathers weren't proud anglos?

Plenty of pictures of what happened to 'proud anglos.' Don't you have a royal's asshole to lick?

Attached: download (19).jpg (666x434, 77K)

something tells me you're some second gen immigrant fag
'proud anglos' founded this great country

Americans aren't Anglo.

and look how that turned out. The US made even more money from that war eh.

(OP)
Americans aren't Anglo.

neither am I btw lmoa.

and while I'm French many ''''''''Anglo'''''''-Canadians are from Scottish or Irish descent and LARPing as anglo bcuz their cucked grandfathers weren't based enough to retain their language and customs and worshipped anglo cock too much

this
this country hasn't been anglo in a long time, unfortunately

t. yankee scum

nobody likes inbred faggots from trailer parks

I don't i like the UK Australia and Canada

I know that's why we hate inbred yankees.

>When you only have one scottish (lowlander) rgeat grandparent who married a english person and then his son married a english person with only english background. And then his son etc.
>You have a scottish lastname where's your sporran.

You just never know.

"The Anglosphere is the set of English-speaking nations that share common cultural and historical roots with the British Isles"

Anglosphere =/= Anglos

If you're part of an Anglophone nation (an English-speaking land), you're part of the Anglosphere...

That being said, our hatred or dislike towards Anglosphere is not because they're Anglos but because they are cunts...

have you been spying on me user

Attached: 1538530617685.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

The fucking declaration of independence was signed by a bunch of half-germans, a couple scots and a welshman, and a guy named Tommy McKean. Gtfo with your anglophile cockwash.

Attached: download (21).jpg (500x495, 42K)

I only hate the English and the Northern Irish. Canada and Australia are annoying due to aggressive cultural marxism but I don't hate them really

>he thinks lowland scots aren't anglo

Attached: fresh out of hecks.jpg (442x328, 29K)

Pretty sure Cultural and historical roots can mean the people.

The picture doesn't have independent Ireland on it and no one would cal RoI Anglo even though they speak English

Well yeah you are right. But still, if you live in pic related you're still part of the Anglosphere even if you aren't an Anglo yourself, aye?

Attached: Anglosfer.png (109x313, 5K)

Any proud Anglos in?

Attached: 23andme.png (932x344, 15K)

That's b/c the Irish aren't Anglo. Not super complicated. Anglo doesn't just mean white English speaker like half these mouthbreathing trailer trash faggots think it does.

For fucks sake, even the English have been basically ruled by Normans who took all the noble titles from the Anglos back in 1066.

perfidious anglojew blood, cannot trust it

the uk has such a massive inferiority complex against germany it's not even funny

love calling americans anglo since it makes bongs seeth

For fuck's sake, there were more German language newspapers in the US than English ones until WWI. Pennsylvanish is still spoken in a few communities. Louisiana not only began as French, but maintains French-style civil law codes rather than English-style common law and parishes instead of counties. Can go on and on. US was never an 'anglo' country.

I can't remember the phrase but it goes like "It's our world, You're just living in it"

Cuz white is trash lmao

Attached: pic (56).jpg (820x938, 169K)

>an anglo country can only have anglos in it
guess all the pakis means britain isn't anglo anymore lmfao

Point is US wasn't founded by Anglos either and has more Germans in it than Anglos still today.

unfortunately for you the criteria for being anglosphere is

1. speak english
2. be a relevant nation

america sided against germany and with britain in both world wars

america is forever anglosphere as a result

It doesn't actually exist. Its just a shared language

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

How is this relevant? We share our cucked by the government status?

>people spied on include angela merkel and other enemies of the anglo nations
t-totally not anglosphere guys!

Attached: 1494110699553.png (1027x731, 28K)

as expect of the deutschsphäre

>burger puppet state is the enemy of anglo nations
Lmao

Correct and is my poutine ready?

Pure evil.
Most of tge US does not originate in england but ireland, and germany.

How can Britains pay for their genocide?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-03-03-37-31.png (720x1280, 248K)

First they genocide and assault irish and enslave them, then they invade Europe and start 2 world wars then they brought this foul world of white genocide, next they will be muslim...

How can we revoke all the priviliges and economic posistion of all britons? In a second conquest, removing all britons from education, media, and landownership or places in the government or high ranking posistions in military and without rights to start a business and therefore relegate them all to wage slavery to the invaders?

This evil us from.London, everything not originating in london or its power structures and institutions will not be called Briton.

All the clergy, nobility, and middle/upper classes of london should be banned from.such occupations.

100 million white americans originate from germany and ireland, in 1776 USA British population was 2 million whites 2 million blacks.

Personally I'm glad it exists, it's nice to know that there's some kind of family all over the place

English americans not ruled by l*ndon, are 25 million.

Overall, there were estimated to be only 2.5 million people living in the original thirteen colonies in 1776, 459k blacks 1.6m whites.

Attached: 13-colonies-population.jpg (725x957, 115K)

Blow it from your arse franz

Based