Gawd bless the US of A!

Gawd bless the US of A!

Attached: 2133b886028d3ccf2b5d0839cf06a9d3-imagejpeg.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

I wanna die

the heart attack grill did nothing wrong

debate me

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 17K)

thank god no smoking

They don't seem fat enough to rack up those figures. What's to go?

How do they stay in business if everyone eats free?

Kilograms?

Money laundering?

KEK
Never change Ozzy bros

Someone photoshop it to be 1776

>The restaurant's spokesman, 575-pound (261 kg) Blair River, died on March 1, 2011, aged 29
>In February 2013, an official spokesman and daily patron, 52-year-old John Alleman, died of an apparent heart attack while waiting at a bus stop in front of the restaurant
>On February 11, 2012, a customer suffered what was reported to be an apparent heart attack while eating a "Triple Bypass Burger" at the restaurant.
>Reportedly patrons thought it was a stunt and started taking photos. Basso later said, "I actually felt horrible for the gentleman because the tourists were taking photos of him as if it were some type of stunt.

This shouldn't be legal

Attached: 1523500697319.png (1106x1012, 573K)

it's in pounds, not kilograms

Anything it takes to retire these fatties quick

Imagine all of the soap you could make with that lard.

*eats self to death*
*transcends to the heavens*
Ahh yes.. the REAL American dream

Attached: thisisamerica.jpg (494x674, 124K)

She was actually killed in the Vegas shooting.

Thanks, user.

Wonder how many rounds it took to take down that she-beast.

yes, it should be. god bless this man for actually addressing this literally enormous problem, i hope he opens up a restaurant here so we can begin to rid our beautiful country of fat scum as well.

She was hit by a car in the ensuing chaos.

I was aware of that, they just don't look around 500 pounds. I mean, they're able to stand up for starters. Are they really tall?

>The restaurant has been criticized and drawn complaints for its breastaurant-style portrayal of nurses.
Good to see Americans are going after the real problem.