1. Country

1. Country
2. Do you support a unified and independent California?

Attached: californias.png (726x694, 54K)

Yes

get California the fuck out

this 2bh

Sure, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Californian literally cant leave. California leaving the union would require a coalition of states to follow like in the 1860s.

Not to mention the amount of loyal Americans that would high tail it out of the state taking their money and other forms of wealth with them. The state also has massive social welfare programs that would plunge the state into even more debt then it already is without federal aid.

IF California were to succeed it would 100% would not even remotely be the same California as it is now.

We all know California simply cant leave the union.

Yes
I live to see the day when california fucks off and dies.

No I supports staying and expelling every Mexican and Central American to the Midwestern states rural areas to ruin their "white ethnostate."

Yes.
I also support a balkanization of this entire country, after a war, of course.

This is why nobody likes you fuckers, you want to drag the entire country down with you. You have your liberal shithole paradise, feel free to stay there and not spread your cancer to other states.

This.

Yeah well we actually are the base of this country. The most important economic state. Without us the USA would collapse.

Wrong. So fucking wrong. Please kys.

Yes. We must reunite with our northern brothers.

>actually deluding yourself like this
You're held up by companies that would easily relocate at the drop of a hat because they have no loyalty to your awful state.

No one wants to join your country taco. Keep dreaming.

No, I don't want liberals and chi*anos in my state

Jefferson supporters should kill themselves, tbqhfalal

Attached: 1510260131318.png (1790x1333, 479K)

Baja, not all of Mexico. See OPs pic.

In n Out Burger really isn't that good

>join
He's saying he wants Baja California and Baja California Sur to join Alta California (the state of California), brainlet

Attached: elcaminorealrb.jpg (600x842, 74K)

Yeah, the only good state of usa.