Be Korean (or other Northeastern Asian)

>Be Korean (or other Northeastern Asian)
>grow up in hyper competitive, hierarchical society
>have to serve in the military for 2 years while get paid 500$ a month
>Dreamed of studying abroad in a foreign country but too poor to afford the cost
>currently preparing for retaking national college entrance exam
>have to get into the top 2~5% in this nation to get admitted by decent university

Why is life in this shithole so hard than other countries? It's fucking unfair.

Attached: Rage_pepe.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Immigrate to Midwestern America. Marry a German-American wife

Dude, every fucking country is a shithole. Even in western countries everything is going to the dogs. You're not alone. Just keep your head down, reject what society pressures you to do/be, try to be content with minimal living, and refuse to participate in the rigged "democracy" game.

You're not alone. The grass is NOT greener on the other side.

Trump already built a bigly big wall to prevent people like myself to settle in America.

>participate in the rigged "democracy" game
Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

>currently preparing for retaking national college entrance exam
same

>Korean
>Has dreams of foreign country

Are you sure you're East Asian?

I don't know how long you've been around here, but you should learn what you mean when you tell someone to go to Jow Forums

If you still believe in democracy, you are either a child or mentally ill

cringe. The grass is actually greener here and many other places. democracy isn't rigged it's just that you disagree with the people winning. Everything isn't going to the dogs. cringe.

yeah SK and Japan are pretty ridiculous. Idk what to tell you

>Trump already built a bigly big wall to prevent people like myself to settle in America.
>People believe this

They don't want illegals, drug dealers, and human traffickers to come into the US from Mexico. You'll be fine, if anything you'll be welcomed here

The most infuriating and irritating thing is Asian unis are a lot shittier than that of Anglos when it's harder to get into.

Of course

the wall is for illegal immigration

trump hasn't touched our LEGAL immigration system, which is still a diversity lottery. If he does, he will switch it to meritocracy--so if you can speak english, have education, you will be prioritized

>You'll be fine, if anything you'll be welcomed here

You have to be literal genius to get H2B visa in the US.

>if you can speak english, have education
>Education
*Ph.D in stem field

true, although passing our entrance exams would get way easier with so-called "English subject" whch actually is of no use irl. how did you study it btw?

Are you an East Asian female? Are you mixed-raced?

Why do you want to visit a foreign country?

no, you get points for a basic degree. that's better than the 90% of applicants with no training whatsoever

Just come to sweden, you can live under my bed and eat pizza edges and cum

By doing some business online on steam(tf2 lmao). When I was 15 I measured market price and made it into the chart, and my English had very improved doing that.

I was the first one to adopt 'market price chart graph'(there were already market price chart tho) on TF2 so I had to deal with foreign traders and websites.

Didn't work well but good experience

>Are you an East Asian female? Are you mixed-raced?

I'm a 'pure'(really cringe word btw) Asian male.

>Why do you want to visit a foreign country?
Nostalgia.

>measured
*investigate? inquire? look for? whatever

based, you are such a hardworking person in some way. when i was 15yo i was spending the golden time in slacking off instead. i still had half a mind to interact with foreigners back then but English subject in our school was literally wasted only in reading so yeah. what major are you gonna go with?

I'm planning to major computer education and learn some machine learning(aka artificial intelligence).

>good experience
*remained as a good experience
shit

>Nostalgia

That explains a lot.
Thank you.

>he's going to major STEM
based

>That explains a lot
mfw

Attached: 025.gif (360x360, 49K)

>be Asian

Attached: D3FEE4067FC1B5A57D48733B7CD1C38E.jpg (750x738, 171K)

commemorative photo

Attached: IMG_20181003_143345.png (1080x1300, 315K)

This...cities all over have entitled girls...its not a western thing

huh i think this is the first time i see the three East Asian flags posting in a row.

I don't get it.

>this flag
>this post
uhhh
wasn't your president controlled by a cult or something

Come here in Milan and have homosex with me :3

You are an idiot. All East Asians want to move.

>500$ a month
공익이냐? 존나 많이 받네

미필임 ㅎ

미필이면 군대가야지
요즘 군대 매우 좋아짐 캠프야 캠프.