To all you faggots who want to wear girl clothes...

To all you faggots who want to wear girl clothes. Why don't you just buy a thot from some shithole countries like Ukraine or Finland? Then you can dress her in all the girl clothes in the world without doing it yourself.

Attached: 1538154263435.jpg (720x707, 84K)

How much would an ukrainian thot cost?

Post boipussi

They are called Slaves over there, not thots

god i wish that were me

Kys

I'm gay

They’re incapable of long term planning

>I'm gay
fag

>kys

Attached: 1537839096844.png (640x550, 235K)

Indeed yes. I know being gay is a sin so I repress by crossdressing in private

because they want to wear the clothes themselves, not to dress somebody in them

gd is a pretty shitty thing btw, got it too, yesterday i went to a shop to buy a shampoo and saw a couple of girls chatting about cosmetics at a makeup stand there, i was hit by the realization i would never be in their place without it feeling weird af, even buying something relatively safe like foundation feels kind of awkward in russia...

BE safe

Because the people on here who talk about wearing girl clothes like is a closeted fag who want to BE the gf they dont want a gf themselves

Question. Can I buy a Finnish male and dress him up in a skirt and ribbons?

but I want to wear lacy and cute clothes on myself. men can't into fashion and the fashion choices are so boring.

Don't matter, what's the cost?

Haram

I'm mentally stable and don't want to dress like a girl, just want a Ukrainian thot

because i hate thots
i look much cuter in girl clothes than man clothes(they are always too big)

Because I suffer from AGP

I wonder what she smells like
knowing this is Jow Forums I wonder if its a she

Yeah do you get beat up often?

You will get bored of it when you nut and it will be difficult to hide that shit in the draw like a fleshlight

Stop being subhuman

i think you will find more luck taking guy from some piss poor country, since you can control them easier if they come here, with finn he prob has family and friends whohave a bit of money and help him out

but I wear girl clothes already, even at work.

A-Are you a girl, or a girl(male)?

Attached: 1525402785976.png (600x497, 8K)

new favourite poster, keep it up

What if I'm the opposite ? What If I want to dress cute girls in manly clothes ?

w-who's she/he?

Then youre gay.

What's better, wearing satin lingerie and rubbing your penis through it, or having a girl wear satin lingerie and rub her crotch on your face?

lol, no, nobody attacks me and i can defend myself anyway

doesnt matter gopniks never attack 1 on 1

Why do people talk tough, then ambush you? It's frustrating

Attached: numbers9.jpg (568x378, 32K)

I wish I had a living doll which would let me play dress up with her.

I would kill her

because people especially trash-people are rabbits who like to maximize their chances when it comes to dangerous situations.

pls stop bully

Attached: 1493997149542.png (655x509, 42K)

>just buy a person lmao

How much does a girl like this cost?

>buy a thot from Finland

Not worth the five cents

Why are Belgians so violent?

imagine the HIV

a girl like that doesnt have HIV she doesnt look like a bydlo

her rubbing crotch on your face, because it's a submissive act for the man, you are submitting to a woman, which is lowest of the low

all europoors have HIV

is this true? pretty scary stuff

What if you rub your face on her crotch

what if she wears glass dust covered abrasive panties

it would be extremely painful

it's the same thing, it doesn't matter if man shoves his cock down her throat or she does the same way, it's always her being submissive.

Aww. I wanted a Finn specifically.

This is dumb meme. Ukrainians (Russians) have soul, they aren't able to feel anything positive to the soulless westerners. You won't be happy with her, she's also.

it would be probably so nice to have no soul

Attached: 5371479bffbc45e80269cfd5880d1ecb.jpg (928x1302, 290K)

If ur in North America it's more economical to get a Colombian.favela whore

i recall once i have read how girls in favelas are forced to have sex with the local gangsters on dancings standing against a wall and then fapped imagined myself one of those girls... not my proudest fap

yes, if you are cute and like cuddling

god i wish that were me