she wasnt raped

Hey!You are not taiwan

no im ROC

Are you really, Samoan?

thats what the flag says

Why aren't you here playing rugby?

im small, compared to samoans

What are you if your not Samoan?

How many countries have workplace cultures similar to Japan's?

south korea?

south russia?

No and that's one of the reasons why we're #1

#memetoo is happening everywhere

Taking a guess, it's about being pressured into (excessive) drinking at company outings? (not about to watch that whole video).
Yeah, it happens a lot. I used to get shitfaced because hey, it's on the company's bill, but in later years I've begun moderating myself and get teased a bit for it. However, I know they don't mean anything by it, drunk people do what they do.
In November and December the season for company Christmas parties begin, and you always get a few cases of roast beef tramps screeching about them because Olav from Accounting got grabby with her after the nth beer and it's somehow easier to write a piece about it for the papers than it is to just tell him "fuck off, you're drunk" and forgetting about it, or how ever woman logic works.

i don't want to make her drink, i want to make a more cute woman drink my cum

She's cute if you're drunk enough.
t. been there

No, chinks are not allowed on TV

i'm cute?

Attached: 1538446723315.png (710x720, 294K)

If he gets grabby while drunk then why drink?

If you can’t write something intelligent why post?

if you can't comprehend english then why reply?

If you can’t not be a faggot why live?

He doesn't drink with the intention to seize the means of reproduction once he reaches the optimal BAC for doing so, he drinks to have a jolly good time. Some people just misunderstand signals, and others might not see something wrong with being a bit touchy. There's a lot of misunderstandings about, which can be cleared up then and there instead of generalising.
Abstaining from drinking because of that is like abstaining from flying because you might crash and die horribly - it's no more than a freak accident, and in no way as common as you might think.
Now, abstaining from drinking or not showing up at all because of religious reasons, wanting to drive home, having a history of alcohol problems, not liking alcohol or just wanting to have a clear head the next day, that I can understand. If you have a constant urge to rape and suspect you might do it if you lost some inhibitions, I can also understand why you wouldn't drink, but if you're keeping yourself from a few drinks with the lads at a party because you've been told that the only difference between a handsome man dressed to the nines and a rapist is a few drinks, that's silly.
Same deal with women, if they think they're gonna get raped if they have a drink, that's also silly.