Who /geographically retarded/ here? 1 hour ago I could only name 8 states on the US map...

Who /geographically retarded/ here? 1 hour ago I could only name 8 states on the US map. Honestly it’s all useless information, but I feel slightly better now that I can name all 50.

Attached: 1B29BFAC-AD85-4900-91F3-E112A2A09D65.gif (854x634, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencing.com/information-four-regions-california-8166790.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where are you from and how old are you?

>he can't name every US state
>he can't name every Canadian province
>he can't name every country

CHI

>every country
Do you know all of Oceania?

It takes me some time to remember them but last time I took one of those map quizzes I got 100%

Los Angeles and 22. You can call me retarded but it’s all useless information to me.
Maybe one day I will put the time in to memorize every country, but what purpose would it server me? Just seems like a waste of time honestly.

I can only name Florida and Alaska

This post was not epic

Attached: californias.png (726x694, 54K)

Why is it always Californians that consider it useless to know other states.

Are they just naturally retarded?

Same reason why Americans don't know other countries

The main reason Americans don't know other countries is it's irrelevent to them.

But how the hell is not knowing states irrelevent to someone from the USA.
I can maybe understand not knowing flyovers, or smaller NE states.
But states such as Virginia, Georgia, NY, Pennsylvania, Alaska, Hawaii, Carolinas, etc. are all important to America/American history. And are all in American education (federal standards)

There's no reason to know where flyover states are. Again, what the fuck am I going to do with the knowledge of knowing other useless states? It serves no purpose for me.

And other countries are also relevant to history you delusional hypocrite
Your state's location is useless to the average Californian

>useless
>no purpose
>waste of time
Doing great posting on Jow Forums

What is your argument?

California is basically America's America

Me. T bh I just don't care too much. Didn't even bother to memorize the Balkans let alone the US states

We practice neo-colonialism and push our values onto other states
But at the same time we're not fat pieces of trash

Feels good desu. I honestly feel bad for people in the US who live in boring ass states.

Whats there to do in California? Just curious.

>But at the same time we're not fat

Attached: 1423896909031.jpg (240x76, 6K)

Never been there but I'll say weed, wine, beaches and parties

California: 25.1% obese
Australia: 28% obese
California: 59.8% overweight or obese
Australia: 63% overweight or obese

California is a lot more than just Los Angeles. It's a big place (for you).
sciencing.com/information-four-regions-california-8166790.html

Thanks. Thats why I made clear I never been there didn't want to offend. Seems like a nice place and I have to say some of their wine is good.

Why did you compare a state with a country and not the USA with Australia?

Attached: _dabs on your arteries_.png (800x1096, 270K)

Because he was talking about the state not the country.

Australia isn't state.

Might have something to do with the fact that I'm talking specifically about the state you fat cunt
Not a single Australian state is less fat than California, by the way

But California is.

When the British were sending people to Australia, they weren't sending their best

>tfw you know all 50 US states but you keep getting confused about the 5 or 6 states and territories of Australia, the 8 or 9 provinces of Canada, as well as ex-Yugo countries, not to mention Africa or all those tiny island nations
Repeated an African countries quiz for like two hours once until I could remember all the countries, but I've probably forgotten half of it in the meantime.

Is geography a hobby of yours? I’m curious as to why you would memorize African countries or the 50 states since you live in Germany

I can.

I feel upvalued as a human being for trivial and general knowledge. I've seen some people that know next to nothing, and it depresses me.

When you ask a German adult what values the German political party "Greens" represents, and all you get is a blank stare, then there's something well fucking wrong.