Why does korean and japanese language sound so similar?

why does korean and japanese language sound so similar?
When ever I hear korean language, I think, that is Japanese. But actually it is Korean.

Attached: japan_south_korea_2_0.jpg (700x525, 22K)

because you are deaf

No no no, "gu ge shjongeeeeeh park oppa" stupid korean sounds nothing like "user-san kimi wa honto baka~"

Bcz jap was collony of korea

Attached: 1537843198098.png (726x752, 661K)

and we annexed you only 100 years ago

Attached: 1538555048874.jpg (750x699, 49K)

i cant tell the difference between Swedish and dutch so i guess its the same for everyone

On July 28, 2010, around 1000 intellectuals in Korea and Japan issued a joint statement that the Japan–Korea Annexation Treaty was never valid in the first place.[13]

i feel to Sympathize about Gook sometime ,

Gook was thousands of years of chinks colony . gook supply many woman with chinko .
The rest , ugly gook made family , and this is gook of today

>On July 28, 2010, around 1000 intellectuals in Korea and Japan issued a joint statement that the Japan–Korea Annexation Treaty was never valid in the first place.[13]
they are zainichi
t. english teacher

Because Japanese belong to Koreanic(한국어족,韓語族)

Attached: Koreanic.jpg (1349x1151, 227K)

wars between china and korea ended in stalemate. but anyways why doesn't japan have its own written language yet

Attached: 1538545763502.png (1217x904, 1.69M)

Korean fantasy, huehuehue

struggling to believe that the second most common language in Kyrgyzstan is Uzbek, when I was there almost everyone spoke Kyrgyz, Kazakh and Russian in that order of commonality.

>Gook was thousands of years of chinks colony . gook supply many woman with chinko .
>The rest , ugly gook made family , and this is gook of today
this sounds feasible. all of the Australian born koreans ive met (sugery is very rare here) have been extremely ugly and dark skinned. I mean like 1 or 2s out of 10. without exception.
but koreans back home of course look like normal Asian, thanks to surgery

Proof or didn’t happen

Attached: ADD218A8-C472-4C57-BF36-5B518AB76A1E.jpg (796x571, 136K)

All neighbouring countries's language sound the same

Nah, Chinese is more different

Then maybe we were the same country about 3000 years ago.

>same country
can you tell me more about this?

Too bad the Great Langage Game is gone, it really helped me with recognizing between gookeese and nipeese alsso between the different sand languages and the ''all sound like russian'' languages.

korean has a bunch of chinky Ng sounds japanese doesnt

Basically the same country

chinks are originated from tibet which is far away from here

In middle age korean

Hunminjeongeum was an entirely new and native script for the Korean language and people. The script was initially named after the publication, but later came to be known as "Hangul". It was created so that the common people illiterate in Hanja could accurately and
>> easily read and write the Korean language.
Its supposed publication date, October 9, is now "Hangul Day" in South Korea.

reference: wiki on middle korean.

>>morden korean's origin is secret.

If I knew, I'd be a professor