How was your life before USA invaded your country?

How was your life before USA invaded your country?

Attached: beforeafterusa.jpg (640x770, 84K)

Attached: 1040072167.png (1000x541, 595K)

The US only invaded one of those countries dumby

They bombed all of them and put the boots on the ground in all of them.

Attached: 5a84756bd0307226008b4782-750-375.jpg (750x375, 64K)

I wasn't yet alive.

Pretty much nobody currently alive was actually.

Perfect

anyone post the liberator pic

Next time try not losing.

Right looks better I can see the freedom.

>le special forces don't count maymay

Syria was 80% Assad regime and 12% Russia. Genuinely offended that people are still so dense that they assume everything that happens in the Middle East is because of the US or “terrorists”.

Syria was US bombing and western backed terrorists

Attached: 111.png (985x939, 1.44M)

t. gets all of his news from Jow Forums

but he's right, US just don't like Assad regime and that's why you support rebels there. at the same time you like Saudi Arabia, but only because they're loyal to you

I don’t support the Saudis. Stop assuming that a government that wasn’t even elected by the people represents the ideals of its population.

And liberals in murica praise Clinton, and Obamanigger

You cannot have democracy (yet) in this part of the world else things explode, they need strongmen to keep the lid on

you support american lifestyle of going to the toilet with cars and youd be very very upset if your gas prices went up to realistic levels, you support saudis

t. subhuman bootlicking faggot

I take public transit you degenerate balkans reject.

>HAHAHA TRUMP IS THE MAN
>b t w I don't support the saudis

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1775, 1.42M)

t. bootlicks his military industrial complex that keeps fucking you over

I don’t support Trump nor the excessive military spending pushed by republicans. You faggots have no argument but to assume that all americans are like the mattress shooters.

No, you support it with your taxes and your passive behaving.

The vast majority of my taxes go to medicaid/medicare and social security. And I’m not passive; I’ve voted in every election since I was eligible and have registered others for years.

The Saudi's also donated generously to the Clinton Foundation. There isn't a single American politician with a realistic shot at becoming president who opposes the Saudi's. It's what Peter Hitchens described as America's only real "special relationship". The deal is that America gets to effectively control the world's oil demand through the Saudi's and house Saud gets America's blessing to fuck up the country as they please.

>Peter Hitchens

Attached: F7D6A051-4A89-4E7A-8A59-2388F158AC86.jpg (580x675, 63K)

>t. subhuman bootlicking faggot
He's right you dumbo. Countries with little democratic tradition whose borders were drawn between the Congress of Berlin and the Sykes-Picot agreement are powder kegs. Democracy in unstable countries means "there are more of us so you're screwed". Zanzibar 1964 was democracy in action. Rwanda 1994 was democracy in action. The few leaders who genuinely wanted to prepare their motherlands for progress, like Ben Bella, Sankara, Mossadegh and Bhutto were all offed by their own countrymen or by Western agencies, or both. People always remember how many heroes have died fighting for democracy, it is less popular to remember the millions who have died fighting against it.

I invaded yer mum, gave 'er a bustkrieg

Syria is all Assad's fault.
Libya was France's fault
Yemen was their own fault

t. Mohammed bin Salman

Attached: Soy+boy+grin_f35656_6529216.jpg (1200x1696, 534K)

>thank god i am not chink

Attached: 1538536252221.png (650x487, 235K)

Sorry the truth hurts

assad the lion did nothing wrong. gadaffi was deposed in libyia its not a beacon of democary isnt it?

She opened fire on protestors.

allegedly
CIA told you so
and police shooting somebody is not a reason for other to invade US, of course, only Syia
and there won't be a trial of course, since 'assad' 'killed' 'all witnesses'
really now
illegally invading a country shouldn't be justified by some shady politicians saying irrelevant shit that might not be true about "wmds" or human rights violations

>allegedly
I think you meant WHER IS TEH RPOOFS?

They looked like shitholes irregardlessly

Prie Ruso Buvo Geriau!

Sanders you dumb pede

I unironically wish they had invaded us in 1945

perfect ww2 is allies fighting the nazis and commies while they all fight each other

>Yemen
>U.S. having dick to do with it.

They would not dare to invade glorious Brazil. Last time that a country invaded Brazil, they lost 80% of their population and half the country.

stop being a cuck.

ah yes, anti poland

>They bombed all of them and put the boots on the ground in all of them
>U.S. bombed Yemen
>1000 green berets working with the recognized government is an invasion
Fuck off retard, Houthi and Iran are the ones to blame for that shitfest.

That's only because they were really gay. This time. The US is double gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

>Pretty much nobody currently alive was actually.
Yeah only if you count us going after villa for attacking our territory there might be a few people still alive.

What about the other 6%?

US bombing/missile strikes of ISIS, achemical weapons factory and an airfield in support of ground forces fighting ISIS and response to chemical weapons attacks. If you want to see the ones leveling cities its Asad and Russia.

quite nice although to be fair we were not as wealthy

>and that's why you support rebels there.
Weve only been supporting the Kurds and Arab militias fighting ISIS and trained 300 and armed soldiers early on fighting ISIS which was a failure.

>government that wasn’t even elected by the people
Fuck off with that shit he won fairly in our political system.

>There isn't a single American politician with a realistic shot at becoming president who opposes the Saudi's
They could get elected but ME foreign policy would be severely hampered.

Fuck off Putin

>gadaffi was deposed in libyia its not a beacon of democary
>Unelected leader deposed by the populace he ruled rebelling
Seems pretty democratic.

Is this what Americans believe?
YOUR COUNTRY SUPPLIED ISIS DURING THE ARAB SPRING!
YOUR COUNTRY MADE UP CHEMICAL WEAPONS ATTACKS

AND WHY? TO ALLOW CHEAP GAS FROM SAUDIS TO REACH EUROPE CHEAPER THAN RUSSIAN GAS!

>YOUR COUNTRY SUPPLIED ISIS DURING THE ARAB SPRING!
>YOUR COUNTRY MADE UP CHEMICAL WEAPONS ATTACKS
>AND WHY? TO ALLOW CHEAP GAS FROM SAUDIS TO REACH EUROPE CHEAPER THAN RUSSIAN GAS!
This whole post.

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 32K)

only countries that have never faced Soviet occupation can complain about the US

Next you’ll say something ridiculous like we actively suppressed development and prosperity in much of South America.

These absurd tinfoil hat conspiracy theories make you look silly, user.