Why is france so fucking weak?

why is france so fucking weak?

Attached: IMG_8290.png (313x470, 15K)

They are pretty strong actually

>Polandball meme

Attached: angr.png (101x100, 22K)

>meme

>me

Why are French people the most unreliable bitch niggers in the world.

>Ask them a favor
>"yeah sure I'll help :^)
>right before helping
>" sorry I can't anymore :)"

Or

>" Hey are you free tomorrow, wanna hang out? "
>" Yeah, sure :))) "
>Next day
>"haha sorry I'm doing something else today"

I hope all of u fucking frogs die in a fuckibg fire

based

France won WW1, and they would won WW2 if not those b*lgoids.

Attached: 캡처.png (681x1265, 574K)

France have stronger by military history than germans. The Germans were strong only in the second half of the 19th century and that's all.

Attached: 127.jpg (1600x1790, 1.26M)

Why france lost in 1940 to germans? Frenchs just were too smart to die for nothing how it did the russians

Attached: 1526225671852.png (804x767, 62K)

>countryball

Attached: 1537046158701s.jpg (250x199, 7K)

germans were strong since they unified. if we take prussia as the precedessor we were strong since our existance.

t.chinkroach

六四天安門事件

Ah yes the HRE was so weak

HRE is a meme state full of independed little cunts

Nah not really, it was a Feudal state like every other. Though it got worse under the Habsburgs. Your Tsardom also wasnt a single unified entitiy.

Yes it was. They lost Alsace-Lorraine back in the 17th century

Attached: 38ef0b69.jpg (1672x1200, 653K)

don't much care for the french surrender monkey, desu. Throughout a majority of their history they have been a very strong power, and the reason they did so bad in WW2 is because of the disgusting b*lgians

>in the 17th century
yes, after the HRE engaged in a disastrous, decade-long civil war, and simultaneously fought Denmark and Sweden, France was able to conquer Alsace. Impressive.
Everytime Germany fought united, France got btfo (unless the rest of the world later jumped to their aid like in the world wars)

Fuck off seppo.

wait what? did nazi germany attacked france in 1939? wasnt it 1940?

Since Nap's defeat they were weak military power, though they got Algire and other colonies.

in 1939 there were only a few skirmishes, the main battles against France happened in 1940.

do people get butthurt by these threads

>They refused their latin heritage and larped as german making them hated from both germoids and latinoids
>???
>profit

stale meme. Only a brainlet would think that

I'm exactly like that, sorry germbro

>Prussia is stronk guize
>Get conquered in 16 days

You Danes have surrendered, switched sides and backstabbed infinitely more than France has throughout history. So if they are surrender-monkeys, you are surrender-pigs

NIP PUSSY BELONG TO BIG FRENCH BULL

nice cherrypicking
that same Prussia that was quickly defeated in 1806/07 couldn't be defeated by the combined might of Austria, France and Russia just 40 years prior
In fact, at that time France got its ass handed to it at Rossbach

Danish subhumans

autist german ;)

Sneaky Danish subhumans in Denmark

>oui oui nous sommes tres cool by being fucking subhuman unreliable bitches
kys

>Why france lost in 1940 to germans?
Mainly French high command incompetence (Gamelin, Weygand) and outdated doctrine, derision of innovation, overall stagnation (and great political instability too).
Also the German forces got pretty lucky. In 1939, Germany couldn't have won against France, despite all of its flaws. They didnt have the ressources yet to declare total war. However the French high command kept fucking up and the Germans took advantage of these mistakes to win an otherwise unwinnable war.
Arguably the Mechelen incident was what led the Germans to victory. without it I don't think they would have won

Not because of Belgians

this is wrong. It's all Gauls and Germanics LARPing as Romans.

meant to say french surrender monkey meme, and additionally you only need to post once, sven

unbased and cringé

In WW1 they never surrendered, don't be stupid
In WW2 they got out-manuvered and surrendered rather than let hundreds of thousands of French men die to starvation
Vietnam war? Really? Even the world's greatest power couldn't win a never-ending guerrilla war.
Algerian independence war was a political move, not to mention huge U.N. pressure for de-colonialisation.
Of course, I wouldn't expect a filthy jap to understand surrendering, as you guys would rather eat the emperor's shit than realise that you have lost.

that's four wars so there's a lot to explain but i dont think you actually care
military history is just a story of highs and lows with innumerable factors
sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, both because reasons
who gives a shit honestly

the first one isn't WW1, but the Franco-German war of 1870/71

Oh, I missed that.
But you should know best of all, the French never stood a chance in the Franco-German war
The Germans(specifically Prussians) had superior technology, and this was the war that united the German Empire, the Prussians, feared by their own, deliberately mis-translated a telegram to get the entirety of Germany behind them and Napoleon III was nothing like his uncle, but I'm sure you were already taught that.

>had superior technology
They only had superior artillery, the french had better rifles
but they had better officers, had recent experience and advanced doctrine, and with better developped and numerous railways they managed to outnumber the french pretty quickly on the battlefield (the beginning of the war saw 250 000 french soldiers against 800 000 germans)
the other german armies adapted to the prussian ways too.
While the prussians had prepared their revenge for a some time already the french had refused military reforms and conscription for years because of the recent memory of the revolutionary and napoleonic wars
they still thought they were hot shit though
their strategy was "we'll make it up on the spot" because it seemed to have worked during the crimean war, and french officers were reluctant to communicate information with each others.
Because of the incompetence of the generals the fate of the war was on the hands of the regiments
they also still fought in pitched battle that the germans annihilated with tons of artillery

Also don't blame it on Napoleon III, he knew what was going to happen and was powerless against the whole assembly and the populace

Huh? Pretty much the opposite, we always larped as romans and greeks

Huh,I guess I remembered wrongly then.
Have a frog,fren.

Attached: 1514020482578.jpg (982x789, 65K)

They were not actually, they were just enemies of the strongest military nation in Europe.

t. KIM

I gess a next target is UK

Attached: image.jpg (501x585, 51K)

>ablooblo im the germanic soiboi everything must go as planned at the exact time or i cry like babbi

And don’t forget their bröther in arms, Italia.

where's germany III?

He's right though. The French are even more likely to break an appointment with friends in the last minute than Mexicans.

t. hurt by a frenchman

>m

Lets be honest here, compared to russia at the time the hre was most definitely a lot of independent small states under various amounts of influence from the 'emperor'

You're right, fuck the non-country of b*Lgium

France didn't become "weak" after the Napoleonic Wars, it just stopped being a power that could steamroll wars against the entire world on its own. It started needing allies.

>n

>being in the top 5 most powerful armies since forever is being weak
lmao