Why is anglo cuisine so low-tier?

why is anglo cuisine so low-tier?

Attached: 1529809107655.png (1270x1357, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-6233915/British-soldiers-train-Japan-time-strengthen-ties.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they are s*xon

POOP on toast and a sliced turd that's filled with bone pieces

It isn't, it's just a meme put about by Yanks.

It is pretty shit, but it’s not any worse than most West/North European food.
Finland is probably the worst. They’ve got good lakku candy though.

all north-european, germanic and slavic cuisines are shit

It's nothing special, but if you think it's actively bad, you're probably a little spoiled.

fptp

I like English breakfasts.

Attached: 22FBE451-68A7-4377-8B6F-691E712BB42D.jpg (500x327, 25K)

because anglos are low-tier people

Attached: new.jpg (2472x1983, 1.2M)

I agree.

Different or same swede?

Why do they keep saying "Britain" when they mean English?

Attached: WcvBU6XLbEBEKmYys9sbYUicafUw8e2uBLxTQyo7PHY.jpg (470x313, 44K)

anglos BTFO

muh yank boogeyman

Ah yes Scottish cusine

Attached: mega-indian-munchy-box.jpg (550x309, 36K)

Omg eggs?? Blood sausage? Toast?? No other countries eat this wtf

I've been to England earlier this year and this picture was the first thing to come to my mind.

Innovative even by your own, drunken standards.

What? Not enough saurkraut and mayo for you?

Polish sausages and pierogi are nice but you have nothing else to brag about

It's not like I praise it. I never thought Polish cuisine was very good, though ever since my opinion about it improved.
Everything was too fatty.

Because it was never intended to be fancy. It's supposed to pair with alcohol and remedy hangovers. Have Anglo food while you're wasted and try telling me it's bad.

We are fat heavy I suppose we love the stuff

I absolutely loathe the fact that PriPri is now used for shitposting because of that forgettable scene.
All the cast safe for that girl is British, and if anything she is the odd one out -she first appears in an episode with a Japanese cast which continuously makes fun of their weird manners by the Brit's point of view

Try eating shit when you're wasted and try to say it's bad.

if there's a will, there's a way

t.chinkroach

bump!!!!

I guess it beats their usual of animal parts shoved inside things that aren't meant to be eaten

you literally eat raw fish and rice, you have no basis on which to criticise anyone else for food

>volga german STILL posting about brits
lel

Fish and fries instead of fish and rice? ;)

bump

>bumping instead of replying to people in yoiur thread
sage, your thread deserves to die

Anglo food is GOAT.

Love Chicken Tikka Masala lads.

chinks fear Anglo-Japan alliance
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-6233915/British-soldiers-train-Japan-time-strengthen-ties.html

I certainly am grateful that my exotic friends that my food is cooooked just right while I have conquered their land. Just last week, I was walking through the market place of a small town in south Quzibekstan, when I spotted a young lad running to his dad (a cook of some exotic food) grasping a piece of paper. Still struggling for his breath he giddly exclaimed, “I have done it father! I have done it! I’ have solved the Uga Ga bGauuba equation!” His dad then grabbed the piece of paper and threw into the very same fire he cooked his meat! And said, “That is all very well and good lad, but have you tried the new flavour the sauce of my Chilli wopkanikangz.” The boy then indeeed tasted his fathers new sauce, but it was a bitter taste as he knew his work would never be taken seriously.

Japanese literally didn't know what bread and fried food was 500 years ago

Japanese didn't even know what being human was until the internet was invented.

a "meme" put about by literally anyone that visits Uk, except scandinavians who have it just as bad

source?

there is nothing wrong with lingonberries and potatoes

Europeans literally didnt know what potatoes and pineapple was 500 years ago.