Phew, thank you user! I almost got kidnapped by those bullies if it weren't for you!

>Phew, thank you user! I almost got kidnapped by those bullies if it weren't for you!

Attached: junkofuruta.jpg (220x301, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cross posting?

Yes, I have fantasized about saving her. Okay, yes I do it a lot. Yes, I imagine myself as a big shot western gangster that Japanese yakuza invites to hang out. They take me to where they are keeping Junko and leave me alone with her, they say I can have her for a few hours. They are laughing, I'm playing along but I'm disgusted by the Japs.
Then when the Japs leave I go to her and tell her it's ok. Because I am on a much higher level of wealth, power and gangster than the Japs they let me save her. I take her home to USA ( Im Finn gangster living in USA). I take care of her. She cries a lot and apologizes for ruining my shirt ( she cries while hugging me) . I tell her it is ok. We start kissing. We bang. We get married and have kids.

Attached: kawaii junko.jpg (260x304, 21K)

Cool.

>Finn
>western
You're more Asian than the Japs themselves

wtf i love mongol now

>user.... Wh- What do you mean you want to touch my "no no" areas? Well I guess. You did save me from ending up in concrete and all. Aw shucks, let's go!

Attached: cute junko.jpg (500x500, 77K)

who?

Junko Funata or something

At the beginning of December, Furuta attempted to call the police.[2] However, she was discovered by Hiroshi before she could say anything. When the police phoned back, Miyano informed them that it was a mistake.[4] As punishment, they doused her legs and feet in lighter fluid and set them on fire. They also pushed a large bottle into her anus, causing severe bleeding. She reportedly went into convulsions. During their trial, they stated that they thought she was faking a seizure, so they set her on fire again.[4] She survived these injuries and continued to be raped and tortured. Furuta is reported to have asked her captors on multiple occasions to "kill her and get it over with", but they refused. Instead, they forced her to sleep outside on the balcony (it was winter at that time) and locked her in a freezer.[4] One of the kidnappers told the court that her hands and legs were so badly damaged that it took her over an hour to drag herself downstairs to use the washroom.[4] Due to the severity of the torture, she eventually lost bladder and bowel control and was beaten for soiling the carpets. She was also unable to drink water or consume food and would vomit after each attempt.[4] She was also severely beaten for this.

The brutality of the attacks drastically altered Furuta's appearance. Her face was so swollen that it was difficult to make out her features. Her body was also severely crippled, giving off a rotting smell that caused the four boys to lose sexual interest in her.

Contender for being the single person who suffered the most in human history.

As a result, the boys kidnapped and gang-raped a 19-year-old woman who, like Furuta, was on her way home from work.

On 4 January 1989, the four boys challenged Furuta to a game of Mahjong, which she is said to have won.[4][2] Out of frustration, the boys beat her with an iron barbell, kicked and punched her, and placed two short candles on her eyelids, burning them with the hot wax.[2] They made her stand, and struck her feet with a swinging stick. At this point, she fell onto a stereo and collapsed into a fit of convulsions.[2] Since she was bleeding profusely, and pus was emerging from her infected burns, the four boys covered their hands in plastic bags taped at the wrists.[2] They continued to beat her and dropped an iron exercise ball onto her stomach several times. They poured lighter fluid onto her thighs, arms, face, and stomach and once again set her on fire.[2] Furuta allegedly made attempts to put out the fire, but gradually became unresponsive.[2] The attack reportedly lasted two hours. Furuta eventually succumbed to her wounds and died that day.[2]

Poorest girl in Japan

Attached: junko.jpg (375x600, 22K)

PLEASE do not waifu Junko Furuta

You know, I've been on this shithole since I was 12. I've seen all the guro, all the CP, all the rekt threads and so forth. I'd become completely desensitized to it all. But the first time I read about what happened to this girl made me tear up. I didn't even need pictures or webms. Just imagining the torment this poor girl went through everyday and the monsters smiling over her as she writhed in pain was worse than any guro I'd ever seen. I can't see how someone can believe in a God when such an innocent soul was tortured so immensely for no reason.

she died before many of you were even born. she would be an old woman with grandkids if she were alive

She'd only be 47.

Daisy's destruction

The kid didn't die in that, thank god, but it probably wasn't even the worst thing Scully did. Reading about that fuck made me physically wince.

The ones who kidnapped her were junior yakuza but were disowned due to the media exposure in the case.

They're on their 40s and 50s now and lived a life of crime.

Cringe desu

It’s a miracle that they haven’t been tracked down and killed yet. These bastards should have rotted in prison forever.

They were like 16-17 when they stood trial.

If they were 18 they would have been executed a long time ago.

Family didn't truly receive justice since none of the boys even paid damages because of their yakuza connections.

still old

Yeah I know, I was talking about vigilantes giving them what they deserve.
Remember kids, to get away with murder you don’t need to have a smart plan to hide your actions, you can be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet(like these guys) get caught and get away with it just because you’re underage.

Why is the Jap police, legal system, and media so shit?

>the replies in that thread
Holy shit, what a bunch of edgelord faggots hahahahaha

Thanks for remind me that horrible story :(

never go there user, not even ironically

>There's a doujin of this event
LeMay should've finished the job

Attached: 1403164505087.png (966x1400, 263K)

But w h y

thank god i am not chink

what's really great is that all the degenerates that did this got away because they were low ranking members of the raw fish mob. Stop believing the "muh nipppon is le paradais no crime ever commited there hurr durr" meme. The jap police and legal system is a complete fucking joke and quite frankly a third nuke should be in effect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

cowardly j*ps

based

Rip in concrete, plastic love girl

Why japs light firecrackers in her butthole and torture her

that's indeed a good question

It was very rude indeed

N*ps are horrible, horrible people

I would be careful around Yakuza offspring...
Remember they got short jailtime because the judges were afraid of getting katana'd if they sentenced the bastards to life in prison.

>Finn gangster
These exist?

Yes, but instead of golden Desert Eagles they have puukos and broken vodka bottles.

Nah, its the guy (also a jap actually) that took the most radiation any human has and doctors stubbornly tried to keep him alive for research purposes when he was begging to die for 80 days straight

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg (605x606, 76K)

hwaht the fuck

Attached: japanoids.jpg (1404x866, 222K)

The only girl I've ever loved
Was born with roses in her eyes
But then they buried her alive
One evening, 1989

Attached: m1XgAH8MP7ke8mrwdF5fN0KupL7AZ1d8CmkSmdXTAHI.jpg (276x182, 13K)

And will she remember me twenty years later?
I wished I could save her in some sort of time machine
Know all your enemies
We know who our enemies are
Know all your enemies
We know who our enemies are

Attached: download.jpg (199x254, 11K)

And she was born in a bottle rocket, 1971
With wings that ringed around a socket
Right between her spine
All drenched in milk and holy water
Pouring from the sky
I know that she will live forever
She won't ever die
And she goes
And now she knows she'll never be afraid

Attached: r_i_p__junko_furuta_by_rawjr-d4m4wbm.jpg (864x648, 478K)

rape gets me hard when it's fictional but I get so legitimately sad when I read about or see depictions of real abuse
>please don't hit me anymore, I won't escape
I legitimately want to hold her and tell her it's all going to be okay, even though it won't
how can a human being be so cruel

See

poor American girls

Attached: Sex Offerenders in California.jpg (984x660, 60K)

based

cunt without execution

Attached: death penalty.png (940x471, 146K)

I was talking about vigilantes

how the fuck did she win mahjong in that condition?

Attached: 1538331285121.jpg (757x910, 434K)

Because her kidnappers were just that retarded. She’s kinda based for doing that ngl

Literally no clue

Y’know, reading all this puts a lot of hentai into perspective. That case alone had probably every weird torture fetish included in it that one can see in almost any rape doujin

Even in those conditions she was still dabbing on them
Fucking based Junko-sama

apparently there is a video called baby burger, also produced by No Limit Fun, and is said to be even worse

Attached: 2000-yard-stare-tom-lea.jpg (2230x3057, 1.52M)

>baby burger

Attached: 1416998804706.jpg (660x491, 53K)

The worst part of it all is that it wasn't perpetrated by some maniac, by some clinically ill psychopath. In that case it would've still been tragic and horrifying, but somewhat understandable in a paradoxical "well we just can't really understand what's going on in the heads of such people" way. But they were just some street punks, some school bullies. I can understand if they would "just" beat her or raped her, because that's what criminals do (although it's still an outmatch for something a low level criminal would do). But systematic torture for prolonged periods of time, perpetrated by a big enough group? It's like a group of maniacs, not a group of bullies.

This reminds me of the fantasy I have of saving the Romanov sisters from being executed by the Bolsheviks, and Grand Duchess Anastasia falls in love with me and the Tsar ennobles me and I become the first CHI Grand Duke of the Russian Empire.

(also I become friends with Wrangel)

Japs are chinks in denial

Their differences in Morals,crime and waste management says otherwise. China has garbage everywhere in THE streets, almost nonexistent in Japan. Chinese People are Rude, try to rip eachother off, lots of scams, defecate in public. Japanese police have nothing to do since No crime. Only a dumb amerifat would say something like this.

Yellows are insect people.

Japanese police have "no crime" because their garbage justice system doesn't try to pursue imperfect cases (prosecutors don't want to lose their win records), unsolved crimes are not even listed in official statistics and the police work with organized crime to "keep the peace".

>police work with organized crime to "keep the peace"

Lol that's such an Asian thing to do.

>ywn be part of the swat team that rescues her from her tormentors
entry team to TOC, heavy feels here

Attached: SWAT enters the thread.jpg (689x693, 85K)

Or at least, the guy who tells those stupid cops that you shouldn’t believe the guy who might be hiding a girl in the basement at face value. Lazy ass cops they were.

dumb swede

deserverd it

Attached: 1514126811717.png (970x1400, 193K)

Nooooooo

Just like how this case was almost a "no crime"? Lmao
Japanese police are a fucking joke.

Try not to torture any girls today n*p.
gambate

its one case and it was bad, we changed the way our laws work because it showed a flaw in it
america have hundreds of gun murders every day but dont do anything

we learn from these things americans just sit around and do nothing