Brazil

Okay, this is epic.

Attached: 789BCE63-0B6E-484D-BF21-9E3B553B9105.jpg (750x880, 269K)

stabbiny snab XDD

none of his voters care. to them, it's a plus.

What that means? I'm a brainlet. Please, explain.

Kys

God is bad because your rulers are jewish and anti-Christian, Fatherland is bad too because they are globalist and want to erase borders, and Family is the worst of the worst as they'd rather turn everyone into trannies

based

based as fuck.

t. Travail, Famille, Patrie

I don't understand please help.

Work family fatherland is more realistic and down to earth than God family fatherland, especially for the French, even the right wing ones don't believe in God. But both are good slogans and promote good values ultimately, so i support Bolsonaro, good luck Brazil.

work family fatherland would scare the brazilian electorate, brown people are afraid of hard labour

based and redpilled

Attached: images-2.jpg (258x195, 5K)

Ah yes, I family and labor was non-existent until some guys got together in a room and invented it. They then called themselves conservatives for whatever reason.

Because something has existed for ages doesn't mean nobody is trying to destroy it.
As much as the family unit has changed from united large families to a nuclear father/mother/kids in relatively recent times, it's still a familial model, and there is definitely an attack on it, notably in education and television, through feminism transgenderism homosexuality and many other factors. As for work, basic universal income is a thing you know, and not a leftist pipe dream, it's actually an interesting project for the elite, if common people are all high on weed and on welfare they won't get anywhere remotely close to positions of power. Yes, labor and family are things that need defending.

As for "conservatives" they must absolutely be destroyed, as must reactionaries, all they do is conservate what the left promoted 20 years ago or propose to go backwards a few years. They are morons at best and traitors at worst. Fascism is a force for active change, we are the revolutionary right, not the passive center right and i refuse to be associated to those people.

Understandable. But how does Fascism challenge the elites of a given society? If I recall correctly, the industrialists only benefited from the countries it was implemented in. (Brazil, Italy, germany,). The Germans were the only onces that dealt with their elites, but that was only because they were Jewish and wanted white ones. We're reaching a point where corporations are getting wealthier than the wealthiest nations if they were to combine their wealth and eventually they'll have their own powerful mercenaries. Fascists need an answer to the corporatejew question because putting them in leashes hasn't worked before and it won't work now.

t. vichy cuck

Whoever the fuck is Salazar?

As an atheist since 10 years old, I'd rather live in a Christian society than this current degenerate atheist-nihilistic one. Religion is a necessary evil because sheeple don't know how to think and have morals, and even within religiousness we have retards fucking up.

Dud he copied (Dictator) Salazar party logo "Deus, Pátria e Familia" is the foundation of the Portuguese civilization

Brazil isn't even close to am atheist society. Also Salazar, the fascist from Portugal.

A person of untainted integrity and never stole a single penny of the state. It is without doubt the greatest statemen since arguably Sebastião de Mello.

How is Salazar viewed there?

Baseado e tomou a pilula vermelha

>isn't even close
Give it another generation and only protestantism and their Gospel Reggae will be left.

The urban lower class is distanced from god, evidenced by the degenerate favela culture. Then we have liberals who want to be atheist not as a way to free themselves from religion, but as a way to pick a side and fight religion.

Middle/upper-middle classes are still raising some somewhat God-fearing kids, but they'll most likely be diluted by the nihilistic masses.

I just hope this process can be achieved in parallel with improved education and quality of life, so our people can still learn to have morals without depending on the gospel.

Attached: 1531371510127.jpg (954x855, 157K)

Well yes, you're right, beyond the process of replacing an existing elite, which is hard enough, there is a necessity to have an elite and to have it be loyal. The German solution wasn't simply to have white elites but also to give them duties and responsibilities in exchange, it was the same for the aristocracy from medieval times or even elites from antiquity. It's no miracle solution but the elite must of course be from the same ethnic and religious background as the people, undergo special education so they know what they stand for, and be tied by blood to the people.
Jewish elites are actualy a good example, they fit all those criterias, they are jewish by blood, go to jewish school, go to the synagogue, serve in the Israeli army and so on, and who ever doubts their loyalty to Israel ?
Likewise, ruling classes must be christian, go to christian school, attend church service, serve in the army, and so on. This is what is usually done to ensure an elite's loyalty, if you have other ideas go ahead.
And as you said, corporations are stronger than nations nowadays, personally i would say there is a need for internationalism of some sort lest we end up isolated.

>tfw i can't understand the fuck you are talking about

Attached: 9c5.jpg (500x326, 14K)

>it's still a familial model, and there is definitely an attack on it, notably in education and television, through feminism transgenderism homosexuality and many other factors
Lel how can right-wingers be so deluded? Feminists, LGBT1234567890BRAPs and poofters don't want to destroy the man-woman-children nuclear family, they want to destroy the notion that it's the ONLY legit family.

not really. they attack the normal family as it is something evil

based

No. Just like how Christians impose ther world views on non-Christians, atheists nowadays do that with the "power" they have accumulated throughout the years.

People don't want peace, they want to be part of the superior faction.

off course feminists and lgbtp don't want to erase good values and morals, why would they want that?

Attached: librdadji diesprexao.jpg (600x344, 143K)

Most feminists i've met aren't actually "le anti patriarchy" radicals but only complain about stuff like wage gap and muh career opportunities.

I mean.
A lot of countries who had military dictatorships had that logo/motto. It's the three most basic things for citizens to protect.
We've even had that here.

mixed opinions, young and highly cosmopolitan youths tend to be particularely strong in their anti-salazar opinions.

pro-salazar opinions are generaly voiced in private, though. "We're the good guys now"

anti salazar discourse can be divided in two parts: the half-assed, propaganda talk and the revolutionary aproach

the first is tied to the mass efforts to bury the dictatorship in schools. speaking about the PREC (big comunist fuckup) is still a tabu in the political scene

the second group are more quiet and generaly voice themselves in private as well. Their arguments generally revolve around no dictatorship should ever outlive its strongman and the concerns about the concentration of power in such a small clique (and corruption/nepotism in the lower and middle administration, whose power was so great they barely got touched by the democratic reforms)

No, they attack what they call "heteronormativity", i.e. the idea that straight men + straight women forming faithful marriages and producing and raising children is the *only* ideal, the standard that everyone should strive to be, and that everything else ("childfree" couples, gay couples, open relationships, trannies etc) is a deviation from the standard that should not be imitated. I haven't read any feminists claiming that a straight man and a straight woman who love each other and want to be faithful to each other, get married and have children, should be stopped by the law. However I have read several people arguing that two men or two women in the same position should not be allowed to marry, that love between gays is fundamentally inferior to man-woman love, that transpeople are mentally ill abominations, that the tutelage of children should be restricted to straight faithful married couples, etc. Feminists and faggots don't want to oppress straight people, they want to end oppression.

>God is bad because your rulers are jewish and anti-Christian
Nope, God (assuming he exists) sounds like a bad guy for allowing things like genocides despite being omnipotent but I have no reason to believe he exists at all. What is definitely bad is religious people wanting to force their stuff onto other people or wanting taxpayers' money to pay for their religion.

>Fatherland is bad too because they are globalist and want to erase borders,
Nope, what is bad is people using the concept of Fatherland to validate warmongering, ethnic cleansing or attacks against freedom of expression among other things the concept of Fatherland has been used to justify. Also those care about making money, even the ones who share race with you. I don't think they'd drop lucrative deals because someone posted an epic anti-globalist frog on Jow Forums.

>and Family is the worst of the worst as they'd rather turn everyone into trannies
Nope, not wanting to kills or marginalize transexual people does not equal wanting all people to change sex.

>Also those care
Also those elites care*

Attached: 1527640283055.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

>God, fatherland, family
>the trilogy of brainwashing for the industrial era serf

t. triggered male feminist

Forgot to say that Salazar won the award of greatess Portuguese of all time. He won over Nuno Álvares Pereira and Afonso Albuquerque.
He is beloved even by youth only public workes and comies hate him.
All my teachers most woman loved him. Since he gave woman the right to vote, mandatory school etc..
Hes greatess mistake was loosing The Indian State.

xD

Lol as is every single regime dont engage in propaganda.
People like you should be hanged, no thought of your own and didnt argue for nothing just wanted to leave your shit staine for others .

Based and redpilled

Fucking based!

So Salazar is pretty much Getulio Vargas of Portugal.

I don't see a point why Brazilians would copy Salazar's policy if they have Vargas. I'm sure he also used some catchy slogans.

>conservative wants people to be murdered because they suggest he falls for propaganda
Can't say I find this surprising.

Getúlio was positivist and the opposite of a catholic traditionalist like Salazar

based

Attached: 1538539349361.jpg (925x925, 155K)

seething