/levant/

strongest homopower in the mena region by 2030 edition

Attached: image.jpg (220x124, 3K)

Do you celebrate christmas?

Attached: 1521D73C-CBCF-4578-9FEE-CB49D9D16410.jpg (680x321, 76K)

What's the Jordan gay meme?
I don't get it

yeah everyone in my family does

it's not a "meme" it's unironically true, jordan's the gayest country in the middle east and we will be the first to legalize gay marriage as soon as the boomer generation dies off

Fucking finally

Attached: 1537450956225.jpg (1500x1500, 262K)

Don't grasp at straws desu.

>Jordan legalises it before Lebanon

are you insane?
Lebanon is 40% non-muslim.
of course they'll be before you (if it ever happens)

and then there's Israel who would be way before Lebanon.

hhhh i‘m just an uneducated refugee but you‘re even dumber than me
Though you‘re right about israel legalizing homosexuality sooner than jordan

>are you insane?
Lebanon is 40% non-muslim.
of course they'll be before you (if it ever happens)

shut up shut up shut up we're gonna beat them to it

>and then there's Israel who would be way before Lebanon.
i dont think israel will do it before us the conservative joos will get mad if they do

i think itll go like this:
1. jordan
2. lebanon
3. oman (qaboos is gay)
4. iran (they already have traps >w

>israel
>fifth place
>despite having had several gay prides

shut UP the zi*nist entity will not beat us

guys fellas whats up

Attached: gay-pride-parade-in-jerusalem.jpg (1200x800, 125K)

i propose that we make this a reality to stop this argument

Attached: final_form.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

bump

Attached: 48982374283423.png (754x600, 902K)

What do you faggots think of my new frog picture?
Also is the arabic atleast somewhat correct?

Attached: insurgent apu.png (843x1075, 57K)

ES GEHT VORAN!

bump

Bitte was

It's alright.

Aha.

noice

I don't really have any other justification for leaving this shithole behind other than the usual complaints about the abysmal posting quality herein you're so used to seeing coming from me. People get tired you know, and I guess my dream of a good, exclusive thread tailor-made for the few good regular posters here getting crushed under the cancerous weight of reddit pepes, identity politics and palette posting was the straw that broke the camel's back, or my patience that is. As for why I decided the draw the curtains on it with a torrent of insults accusations, that's really mostly because I thought it'd spare me the pain of having to explain why I left in detail, which seemed to work jackshit since you people couldn't stop bothering me daily about it.
There, you happy now? Now can you please let me learn my moonrunes without making a ruckus over at /djt/?

Attached: IMG_20171217_094252_925.jpg (1160x649, 119K)

I want to say it but I don't want a Mena gf

though luck gypsie

Thanks. Good luck to you too

you are supposed to be offended that I called you a gypsy

Why? Is it an insult now?

That would explain why you went against me the hardest out of everyone but heh it didn't work so dunno how to feel about it. Doesn't explain why you went against the 19 yo muslim because he already disliked you and wouldn't have missed you.
I still sometimes struggle to believe that you didn't believe a little bit of what you said out loud. Maybe this last perfomance was sincere in its own way. Fine, I got it. And I'm not obvious. I apologize to everyone on /djt/ for insisting extremely badly but I'll miss you honestly because well it feels unusually empty without your posts after all.

ANWAR WE OF THE DALMATIAN MAFIA KNOW IT‘S YOU

Attached: stop.jpg (288x175, 8K)

I... I don't get it desu. What's the joke supposed to be here?

Hate women, love anime.

Are you anwar?

Obligatory "MENA 2030" post

Attached: MENA 2030.png (1625x437, 151K)

But what does it has anything to do with this?

kinda based

It will certainly take more years or even centuries though.

Does your country have a fair share of its thots?

tfw no arab bf...

:-3

yemeni men. . .

Attached: 800px-Yemeni_eating_qat.jpg (800x1067, 112K)

Wait it is because I wrote :
>That would explain why you went against me the hardest out of everyone but heh it didn't work so dunno how to feel about it
So you got confused. That was about his last posts in /levant/ until now.

Nice body but the face..

do you have native mesoamerican ancestry
PLEASE respond

yes obvs, all mexicans have

do you know nahuatl

Do you have iberian ancestry?

nope
yes obvs, all mexicans have

>yes obvs
Shame.

Anyways, sorry. I only date 100% Aztec and Mayan men.

i will give an inca a chance

Attached: 0097SAME20171asmall_2048x2048.jpg (1400x875, 300K)

but iberians are arabs, we are basically the same people

>but iberians are arabs
*were

They got white'd with time probably. Only very few people from Iberia actually have a very significant MENA ancestry(like >20% or something).

Also, forgot to say - they're just like any other europeans to be honest.

>tfw no qt kuffar hating, adhan answering, airport security check derandomizing, Aisha aspiring, AJ+ watching, Allah fearing, Araby typing, Assad supporting, astaghfirullah muttering, badawi scoffing, camel riding, Daesh denouncing, date eating, deen having, diglossia knowing, dua invocating, Eid al-Fitr overeating, Fairouz listening, familial honour bestowing, fatwa obeying, fusha speaking, Gaza tunnel digging, gaze lowering, habibi endearing, hadith consulting, halal consuming, haram avoiding, hijab donning, hair covering, homosexual defenestrating, IDF soldier stoning, imam listening, inshallah willing, Intifada supporting, Iron Dome activating, Islam submitting, jizya receiving, khaybar khaybar ya yahud'ing, Kpop concert attending, Kurdistan crushing, Li Beirut singing, liberal Islam avoiding, majoosi mocking, mascara overusing, Mecca facing, mensif preparing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mosque building, mushrikun dissasociating, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, Occidentiphiling, Ottoman revolting, oudh spraying, Panarabism aspiring, Quran memorizing, Ramadan fasting, Jow ForumsExMoose downvoting, rock throwing, rogue "imam" Tawhidi ignoring, salafi hating, salat repeating, Saudi road accident causing, Shahada reciting, Sharia law implementing, shawarma turning, Shia/Sunni dividing, shisha smoking, takfir declaring, taqiyya practicing (ikrāh only), Tel Aviv udrubing, Tunisian Arabic deciphering, Turkish drama watching, Ummah uniting, virginity minding, wedding ceremony ululating, yallah exclaiming, zakat giving, zina committing, Zionist Entity hating Arab gf

stop separating levant and mena

>be an egyptian muslim
>want to pray
>go to mosque
>get shot

lmao imagine still being a muslim in 2k19

Attached: mosque egypt.jpg (230x219, 6K)

zbab...

Wasn't that like last year? Did a new case happen?

This is the sort of thing that, in typical Israeli fashion, could hang for decades without getting changed because the status quo is tolerable enough.
On one hand, the country does not officially recognize gay marriage, but on the other hand, there's a bunch of different elements which come together to give established gay couples almost everything they ask for in gay marriage in all but name. Since official recognition by the state would be difficult politically with little benefit, LGBT lobbying is concentrated elsewhere.
For example, there was a plan to amend legislation on surrogate pregnancy, so that surrogates would also be able to serve solitary women, and not just man-woman couples. This would have discriminated against gay men, so it was bitterly opposed. The amendment still passed, though.

>tfw jordanian christian diaspora

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 51K)

hello fellow homodanian >ω

>homodanian
cute

Nuke mena

Attached: 81248192391.gif (500x283, 432K)

you mean the region or the general?

the region

agreed desu

cute

Attached: loveislove.png (870x649, 1.17M)

delusion.

>being homophobic in 2018 lmao

Attached: algeriagay.jpg (1168x774, 164K)

I'm not homophobic. it's just that gays defending islam will never cease to make me speechless.

should be both

Attached: image6.jpg (338x450, 95K)

Hello my friends, fellow American Bill Corngood here. I certainly hope y'all are real American heroes like me, and drive gasoline vehicles. Gasoline vehicles are proven to increase your potency. After I drive my gasoline vehicle I have sex with women many times. You know who drives electric vehicles? Soy guys. Electric vehicles are proven to cause homosexuality and death. No real man would ever drive such a thing. Keep on driving those gasoline vehicles my fellow friends!

Attached: bill_corngood.jpg (750x480, 49K)

Fuck off terrorist. You ain't fooling us

Nuke the region, keep the general

Attached: 2.png (1000x1000, 264K)

you know anything works i just want to see a crater where this country should be

ask israel

I'd happily give you a crater in your boipuci if you know what I mean

the dead sea is too much of an important asset to them to do that to their best regional friend

sorry i'm taken uwu

Attached: 1534293976416.png (2240x1440, 1.7M)

hey dont hit on my bf

bit gay

>__

@_@ b-but i love you

uwu
come back to bed :-3

you two are so cute

Attached: tenor.gif (500x283, 283K)

this could be us

Attached: s.jpg (1080x1038, 372K)

眠れないって