/cp/ - Culture Pals

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
interpals.net/

Website with pastas and scripts:
Https://culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (embed)
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Previous:

Attached: 1514240335787.png (327x118, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/gyUS
interpals.net/Amaros13
reddit.com/r/AsianParentStories/comments/9kz1vp/need_some_advice_telling_my_parents_about_online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st post for happy memories

Attached: h.png (777x476, 31K)

tfw man

Attached: man.jpg (636x389, 58K)

Give me a WHOOP WHOOP

Almost wish I lived in London so I could meet qts easily, then I remember it would require living in London.

That's very cute

You are beautiful :)

gonna have to +1 this

boop boop

Attached: F1538C6A-C686-44CB-9AA3-69205B84506B.jpg (959x1018, 224K)

Russian qt sends me cute voice messages like this almost daily.
picosong.com/gyUS
Did I make it?

Attached: wojak green.png (646x700, 145K)

>cute voice messages
>Did I make it?
yes

Daaaaawwwwwwwww))))))))) qt

Attached: F3845C6F-2B05-4D1D-A471-74BAD102BB45.jpg (550x441, 44K)

Cocked it up again lads

Go on

Yes?

the fuck m8

Attached: 1510464808949.jpg (351x356, 14K)

These threads have been going on for 4-5 years

Attached: Untitled.jpg (566x192, 6K)

They have longevity :)

Is putting on my bio that I am a lawyer in NYC enough to attract the South American qts that I crave so badly? I don't care if they're gold diggers (won't actually send a cent) as long as I get nudes

Doctor should do the trick too
Also allows for physical examination requests

probably. It shows you’re successful. they will come visit you

fuck

Attached: Kanye_West_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg (1200x1390, 325K)

belgium

what’s wrong YE?

I think I just scored a rich third world girl.She lives thousands of miles from me but is willing to pay for ticket and rent here just so we can fuck for a week

Stealing that

Was flirting with a cute thai ladyboy and asked if they'd let me fuck their boypussy. They didn't understand, and when I explained got angry about it because they weren't a 'boy'. But it got worse because they actually sent me a picture later - the most fucking vile anus I have ever had the misfortune to gaze upon, like a big brown meaty mess. Now they're hassling me for a response but I'm just too disgusted to reply. Honestly this is too gay.

Lmao what the fuck did you expect?

based

lmao
fucking retard hahahahahaha

>view qt
>she views back immediately
Should I message?

Attached: 1534702718618.jpg (800x600, 159K)

I need to breed serbians

Yes
why not Bosnaiks?

This general belongs in r9k

Been two years since I used interpals and I just reactivated my account but all my pics are gone and I'm out of practice. Fug.

You belong in Jow Forums

no u

YOU

Make a Jow Forums feedback request saying that this is a dating general and should belong on /soc/ or Jow Forums
3-4 people have already, I'm sure the more they get the more likely it gets moved

so does ur mum lmao

No don’t do this

You belong there

Are you randy

State of you

imagine asking for pictures of mens arseholes hahaha

Reminder these leftypol faggots are the same ones incessantly spamming homosexual and tranny threads/images

They are jealous of females getting more attention than them and should fuck off back to lgbt

Interpals is an INTERNATIONAL Language exchange website ike it or not and thus 100% belongs here as it has for half a decade

Kill yourselves turdpushers

interpals.net/Amaros13

I made a really good friend on Interpals, but she ended up telling me she had a boyfriend. I told her that I feel like I was developing a crush on her and if we kept talking that it'd just make things complicated. She said she understood and she's always there if I need someone to talk to if I decide to talk to her again. This was like a month ago and we told eachother our birthdays, and I always save birthdays in my calendar for friends so i saved hers.

Her birthday is today. I don't think I can talk to her without getting feelings again, but do I tell her happy birthday? Would it be weird to tell her I saved her birthday in my calendar? We only talked for like a week or two.

What do I do boys.

Attached: 1537656491778.jpg (607x607, 28K)

there used to be an interpals general on r9k but it wasnt so succesful and everyone including me was really jealous of other guys getting female attention

I clicked this expecting to feel like shit over people having qts. This is pure serial killer vibes user. I'm shaking.

I'm guessing russians talk like this.

Which one of you got this girl

reddit.com/r/AsianParentStories/comments/9kz1vp/need_some_advice_telling_my_parents_about_online/

>We only talked for like a week or two.
Let it go.

wow great story there fren thanks for linking

Attached: file.png (220x62, 8K)

>Hi guys, first post here!

>So I'm in in my mid 20s (26/F) and recently started dating a European guy (27/M) whom I met on a language exchange website. We actually began chatting over 2 years ago and have been good friends ever since. We've also met a few times in-person before so I'm fairly certain he is not some nasty catfish just looking for a good time.

>He has already told his parents about me and they (obviously) have no problem with me. I want to tell my parents soon as well because we are getting serious (Telling them later and leaving them to find out that we're 6 months into dating and not mentioning this can only make them more sour, skeptical, less approving, etc). My parents and I are fairly close and thankfully they are not as 'extreme' as many other crazy Asian parents. They have no problem with interracial dating, but I'm just not sure how they view online dating. They are still somewhat paranoid (and perhaps for good reasons). I don't want to lie that we met in-person either. I did mention once or twice that I have this European friend that I'm going to meet up so they somewhat know of his existence (just not his name and that we met online).

>Any tips on how I should approach this conversation carefully when I talk to them? Thanks.

thanks pajeet fren that was a good story

I strive to breed and procreate with the most compatible and perfect phenotypical specimen so as to satisfy providence

Attached: breker_flora-divinity.jpg (450x706, 77K)

Talking to a Kazakh qt

Just tell her it if that's what you want.

Lmao watch it be pika

Attached: 1535774683289.jpg (459x425, 47K)

Bit new to this game. How to get qt. Convos usually careen off like pic related.

Attached: 20181004_005253.jpg (626x936, 175K)

That russian is difficult. She's making it seem like she's a strong and independent woman. Move to another one.
Not to scare you away, but you gotta be careful. People from your country don't have the best reputation. Don't start strong in those convos.
We had an Indian chad here, so you can be a chad as well.
Best of luck lad.

sometimes it ends like this

Attached: IMG_1534.png (1242x2208, 309K)

>Pakistan
>Mon cherie
>not talking to a French person
Why tho

cringe
the fuck is going on in that conversation

some role playing with a cutie

>tfw you thought she was your qt and yours alone

Jesus fucking Christ this is the second time around.

>thinking this
>ever

>the eternal swedecuck
Back to your shed jawbrah

lmao when there's ten thousand guys on the site it's obvious you're not the only one

idiot

how long did you chat

Completely blindsided famalam. After having visited her in her home country and been formally introduced to her family and friends she goes to Italy to "hike" on her own for two weeks.

Whatever became of him?

Attached: 1538428631174.jpg (682x1024, 74K)

no idea

Well we kept in contact via Messenger and Skype for a solid five months before she came to visit me in Stockholm in the beginning of May.

that's rough, man. did you guys ever talk about being exclusive? where is she from

I was under the impression that exclusivity was implied given the nature of our relationship, introducing one another to each other's families, traveling together and doing corny boyfriend-girlfriend shit.

She's Lithuanian.

>she's Lithuanian
What's up with this meme?

damn dude I take back what I said earlier

you got played by a hoe

>meme

Do elaborate Alberto.

You'd think she'd have an ounce of sentimentality or pity for the guy who deflowered her, but nah.

Lithuania is being talked a lot lately

Was there blood one the bed? Because I doubt that she is telling the truth

Funnily enough, I've been bamboozled twice by two Lithuanian chicks I met through the site. Neither Polish nor Russian bitches can dream of achieving such a level of duplicity and mendacity.

I kick myself daily for ghosting a wholesome Italian donna a year ago.

Nope, but her motions were awkward and she couldn't give head to save her life.

Tempted to shave my head but I think I have a weird shaped head

did she tell you she was a virgin? Maybe you just showed her how bomb dick could be.

Unironically I'm talking with 2 Lithuanians

She did indeed. Our post-coital conversation was just her lauding my abilities and saying how glad she was that I was her first and some other flattering bullshit.

You better be on your watch, especially of they're from Vilnius or Birzai.

Nope. They're not from there

Then godspeed.

Like I said bro your dick was just too bomb

Thanks lad. With one of them, the convo is actually great.
Better luck in your next-gen girl. Shouldn't be hard to find one

The whole experience still left a pretty bitter taste in my mouth. On paper she seemed like a keeper: Virgin, no previous relationships thus no history of infidelity or promiscuity, a small but close circle of friends who seemed keen on things other than traveling and drinking wine, good relationship with her father and not to absorbed by social media.

I don't see how I could've been so wrong in my character assessment.

At least you got laid so it wasn't a total waste of time

Not sure she grasped the subtle underlying message

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-03 23-04-09.png (615x81, 7K)

Did that Jap monkey ever respond to the Britfag