Wake up

>wake up
>f*nns still in my country
day runined

Attached: 1409859274559.jpg (1024x891, 54K)

Dumb Fennoswede dont post again.

you priveleged sack of shit, your people genocided the nogs and you say i dont have a right to complain about having to live with them

Attached: 1429208779158.jpg (420x420, 39K)

t.uure

I know that feel

But yesterday you were saying you're "not really from Finland" and all your ancestors came from Sweden in the 19th century

I don’t know that feel, but I’m an Asst*nian not Swedish so my day is ruined anyway.

>finnshit is having a mental episode

Attached: 1512921248577.jpg (975x591, 67K)

I want an independent Seto-Voro ethnostate they're the only uncucked people in Estonia

Swedes from Svitjód were in Finland many hundreds years before Finnshits arrived

Wtf is Svitjöd?
Anyway Finland-Swedes have nothing to do with any ancient people in Finland and this guy claims to be a Swedish immigrant

see here, does this guy have schizophrenia or what?
He says he is Swedish from Sweden but that Finns "need to go back"
I think we have a serious problem regarding undetected neurological and psychological problems in Finland-Swedish youth from Ostrobothnia

Based
Finland is Mongolic clay

really makes you think

thats not me moron

Attached: 1521468210541.png (277x83, 45K)

das rite

Why are you like this faggot?

Attached: ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖH.jpg (1026x602, 135K)

Why does it sound exactly like you then?
What the actual fuck is going on in there, in Ostrobothnia? You're all fucked in the head and keep crying about Finns being awful meanwhile Africa and Middle East keep arriving there at the same rate as to Sweden because you're a bunch of cucks who only care about some Swedish idyll which doesn't exist anymore and won't exist ever again

Send Finnish boys to me. I'll take care of them for you.

Baste! :-DDD

Attached: an abstract kind of mene.jpg (1811x884, 264K)

That's a minority, I lived in Ostrobothnia for a while but granted it was in a little village and my Finn part of the family comes from Karelia and none of them wish they were Swedish, especially not now, our government is retarded so fuck it I am coming back.

Karelian subhuman in Sweden

Im greek

I am not 100% Karelian cunt, I am half Swedish with a throw of Russian and HUNGarian blood.

But that wont change your mind fucking fjollträsk riks pajas

Attached: 1535483998861.png (404x501, 378K)

Sneaky Finnshit mutt subhuman in Sweden

>Swedish with a throw of Russian and HUNGarian blood
jaiks

how sad to have that russian lineage

And you think you're 100% Swedish?

Ah you know how it is, weird things go down in the woods. It's quite uncertain judging by the church records because when addressing the Karelian part they might mean Karelia as in the area and not the people but either way, there is Karelian Finn in there.

It isn't sad, cheer up cunt, I love Russia in terms of nature and people, not counting gopniks.

Attached: 1535486705922.png (600x578, 66K)

>f*nn is projecting his cuckold fantasies again

Attached: 1427582567811-0.png (1024x1113, 214K)