Conspiracy theory of your country

1. Your cunt
2. The most famous current conspiracy theory of your country
I start:
1. Flag
2. Euro and EU were parts of a French-German project to destroy Italy.

Attached: 5390aae6eab8ea05416ba579-750-563.jpg (750x563, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The EVIL FROGS wanted to DESTROY STRONK HUNGARY because they were AFRAID of a CENTRAL EUROPEAN SUPERPOWER

the absolute state of this country baka

People here unironically believe that Americans blew up their own ship in 1898.

bump

Attached: 234251663.jpg (1480x833, 236K)

Some people here think that the german state is just a for profit company run by americans and jews

President Moon Jane is a North Korean spy or a conspirator who conspires reunification of Korea under the North Korean rule

more like Moon has alzheimer

bump

Attached: macron.jpg (500x373, 38K)

>implying that's a conspiracy

North Korean spy with alzheimer's

bump

Attached: eu.jpg (2048x1448, 428K)

bump

Attached: 31.jpg (650x975, 105K)

That's not outlandish, though. It certainly wasn't the Spaniards.

So many to choose from to be honest. I'll choose one about our relationship with the Jews.

You know how when the Jews left Egypt, there were 12 tribes of Israel? Well, its assumed we're the lost tribe and thats why there are Jews in Singapore, because they want to take us back. But because we're Muslim, they are trying to undermine our valaues and our culture so that our people would accept Israel.

I dont think we have any.

I believe it

more, that's interesting

Chemtrails are quite popular in Italy

1. flag
2. According to a legend, german secret service has been funding bolshevik party

Can't think of any but you guys have some of the best
>Ponte Morandi destroyed by the government
I mean why? To prove the low quality of your infrastructure?

Whoot?
Never heard.
I actually listened 2 of theory about the bridge:
1. Many videos disappeared (as email and documents) because the responsibles wanted to hide their guilt and were helped by PD and local authorities (this is why police and judges waited a lot before act, someone tried to take time).
2. Americans (always them) and NATO in general destroyed it because it could not hold a column of tanks, so the govern is forced to build a better and modern bridge.
The second is not even famous, just a random idiot proposed it, the first is plausible.

Jews want to take over Patagonia

Borges didnt win the literature Nobel prize because he was right wing

Like 9-11?

and Pearl Harbor

wait wut, can you elaborate?

I heard that a lot of people think the whole patagonia north face purchase thing is a conspiracy too

Jew used Earthquake weapon named HAAP something against Japan and caused 3.11.

My retard friend tenasiously explains it to me.

based and redpilled friend

The conspiracy theories believed by people in other countries makes the ones us burgers believe in to be quite reasonable.

That john howard false flagged port arthur and strong armed the state governments into grabbing our guns

EU is an american tool to control europeans and was built by CIA
There was a legit presidential candidate that defended that too.

I don't reject a possiblity of it but how the fuck they show the graph of activities of the weapon on the web while the best use of earthquake weapon must be steath attack which it is as if just nature disaster? it's utter nonesense to me.

The murders on Peter Bangs Vej were done by werewolves

>EU is an american tool to control europeans and was built by CIA
Except that's so not a conspiracy theory mainstream newspapers are reporting on it.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html

Putin was false flagging 1999 bombings because he needed a pretext for a second war in Chechnya/Caucasus

giving money != being in control, nor being the one to create it.
Americans had interest in European construction against USSR. Doesn't mean EU is their tool.

The US is trying its hardest to destroy EU now

based