How does your cunt (or part of the cunt) deal with fags...

How does your cunt (or part of the cunt) deal with fags? I still live in a part of the USA where exposing yourself as a fag (typically this happens to people who go to the cities for college) are isolated from everyone and disowned by their family.

Attached: A040060C-1191-4D0B-A023-341847DA1F02.png (1000x1000, 149K)

>I still live in a part of the USA where exposing yourself as a fag (typically this happens to people who go to the cities for college) are isolated from everyone and disowned by their family.
based, where?

We love gay people
Taiwan Number 1! :3

Attached: taiwan gay4.jpg (1600x900, 262K)

Rural Pennsylvania

Usually we just fuck their asses till they get hetero again

Someone might make a joke but thats about it.

Taiwanese men are very handsome
Come and enjoy!

Attached: taiwan gay3.jpg (354x236, 40K)

Please come here and poz my anus, white man ughuu~~ ^-^

Attached: taiwan gay5.jpg (640x474, 143K)

>heh, my fucking BASED rural meth-addicted shithole still has plenty of brainless who care deeply about the actions of others!

Attached: EC387E6E-C3FF-41B7-97CD-3F5CF9DA1F0D.jpg (645x588, 67K)

Fuck off. Fags are degenerates to our society

>Fuck off. Fags are degenerates to our society

Attached: 6A1EDE93-D468-468C-A4BC-E2FDD44312B0.jpg (728x728, 261K)

I'm not usually a big fan of pride parades but seeing all these hot guys might have changed my mind.

Disgusting. I hate how Nationalist China allowed this faggotry. They aren’t supposed to be the commies when it comes to this shit, they’re supposed to be a model of capitalism and the fight against leftism

How are hot guys in speedos a problem?

Fags doing that in public breeds a new generation of faggots, unless over 50% of the population has become fag

Why are gays so ripped?
It seems that all of them lift

We don't give a shit because it's gay to obsess about the gay shit they do. So long as they keep it to themselves no one cares but you'll be ostracized for being an asshole about it.

The fuck is wrong with country dwellers?
It seems like all of them are just the retards, fuckups and pussies who lack the resilience to endure urban life.
Seriously every time I deal with a country dweller they're such a massive bitch who can't get their own shit in order.

Attached: justin-bourque-moncton-rcmp-shooting.jpg (779x664, 98K)

You’re probably a city dweller that has never once see a patch of grass in your life. You’re so obsessed with social justice garbage you don’t give a shit about the working man because some retard needs his welfare since he’s too lazy to work.

Yknow the interesting thing is city dwelling working men are a lot harder working and lower maintenance than their rural counterparts.

I went to Cali and found a bf there :3
Thanks America! :D

Attached: 1538001076264.png (657x527, 25K)

Cuuute! Is he a blonde surfer boy who says tacos like "tacooos?"

He has a very gay Californian accent but ethnically he's a cute redheaded Irish :3

B&r