"neutral" and "independent"

>"neutral" and "independent"
>don't even have your own language or culture because you're nothing more than upper class germans.

Attached: download (2).jpg (287x176, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIDis97xHFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can say the same for Austria if you wanna push shit.

>austria
>upper class
that is correct though, austria is also germanic.

Autism

We do have our own language. Swiss-German is to German what Swedish is to Danish and vice versa. A Swede can understand Danish if he pays close attention, but he will certainly have difficulties. The same can be said about German and Swiss-German. They are similar, but certainly not the same.
We do have our own culture and we are not just Germans. We are genetically different from German, but we are certainly similar.

>their flag is a square
why

Swiss-German is a dialect

The majority of swiss read, write and speak Hochdeutsch. du bist deutsch.

Then so it Swedish of Danish

>but he will certainly have difficulties

Dificulties not puking, yeah.
CHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH!

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

It’s distinct enough

No it's not. That's a widespread myth. Ask any linguist and he will tell you the same.

The majority of Swiss also read, write and speak English. Are the Swiss just English?

>he will tell you the same.
that it's a dialect?

Burger..... austria is peak for germanism and not poor at all

Official languages in Switzerland (2017):
German (63.5%)
French (22.5%)
Italian (8.1%)
Romansh (0.5%)
Switzerland has four official languages: mainly German (spoken by 63.3% of the population in 2014); French (22.7%) in the west; and Italian (8.1%) in the south.[160] The fourth official language, Romansh (0.5%), is a Romance language spoken locally in the southeastern trilingual canton of Graubünden, and is designated by Article 4 of the Federal Constitution as a national language along with German, French, and Italian, and in Article 70 as an official language if the authorities communicate with persons who speak Romansh. However, federal laws and other official acts do not need to be decreed in Romansh.

You are germans

austrians are the southern redneck flyover hillibies of germany. Germany is the older, smarter, more successful and more ambitious brother of Austria. Switzerland is the rich uncle, and the dutch are the rebellious cousin

>upper class germans.
I thought the Swiss are actually a bit more rural and hillbilly-like than germs?

maybe some of them, but they're employed by the rich ones

Autism

>i have no arguments and must return to reddit

turbo bullshit

>Swiss-German is to German what Swedish is to Danish

kek no, Swiss German is a south German dialect

Austria is much more close (culturally) to Germany than Switzerland is. Austria would have been a part of Germany if it wasn't for Bismarck.

First off there's a difference between speaking German and being German. As I said before we are genetically different from Germans, but similar. German (Hochdeutsch) is the language we use in academia or just in general more formal situations, not the one we speak with friends and peers.

Living conditions are far better in Switzerland than they are in Germany. However, we do have rural hilbilly-like parts, but so does Germany.

Germany wishes they were Switzerland

The best they have is Bavaria, everything else in their cunt is shit.

>far better in Switzerland
explain

for your day to day life it does not matter, if you live in France, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, or elsewhere in western europe.

>yes formally we are a germanic nation and a germanic people, but we LARP that we aren't
gotcha

germany is the one who is most hillbilly-weirdo(especially the weirdo) of the germs

>still seething that germany overtook them as the only true power in europe in such a short time after reunification
don't think the bongs will ever get over that one

>we are genetically different from Germans
I'm pretty sure a Swabian clusters closer to you then he does to a Low Saxon. We're not a uniform blob to begin with

not to mention that the swiss have been cucked of banking secrecy by the anglo

when will the deutschsphäre (Germany, Switzerland, Austria and the Netherlands) rise up against The Eternal Anglo?

Attached: 1438232615767.png (709x462, 660K)

"Far better" is a hyperbole, I guess, but we certainly have better living conditions than you do (look at HDI and GDP per capita), we are more democratic (half direct democracy) and we don't suffer from self-hatred. I'm very happy that I live in Switzerland and not in Germany.

True. However you could make this argument with Germans living close to the Danish border, or any border, too.

Tbh there is little signs here and there in central yorop, the reich is rising again

>GDP
>d-don't look at the cost of living (which is through the roof)
lol

>he lives in a flyover nation

Buddy you've been at for about two threads now

>still has no arguments

>upper class
wew lad

The genetic border to Poland or Czechia is much sharper though, because of the resettlements

point on the doll where the tourist touched you

Sorry, buddy, but if you're a citizen of the USA, you don't have "your own language" either.

We are the reason you speak English.

Worlds only superpower.

They're called mountainjews for a reason

Nicely never had any interaction with subhuman Ang*os except from afar when they're being cringey tourists.

Just funny to see your inferiority complex vs Germans

the most evil country of Europe.

You are missing the point. This is not your language. It is called English. Because it comes from England, taborgnaud.

>Austria would have been a part of Germany if it wasn't for Bismarck.
more like the other way around

But we popularized it, made it the Weltsprache, and the far the larger, more important and more relevant country. You are nothing compared to Germany.

Is it in Swiss that the umlaut is replaced by an "e" ?

How so ?

they have their own language and culture
most people don't speak the language, but it exists

Yeah you're right. Just go to Germany guys is even better

Even better, live in Germany (where cost of living isn't awful like Switzerland) and work in Switzerland! ;)

And proud of it

>W-what did the jews ever do w-wrong?

Not a german one apparently (since you can't understand shit)

Then why I can't speak german? :(

>Living conditions are far better in Switzerland than they are in Germany.

What?
Literally the only thing you have going for you is that all your money that is worth nothing at home helps you going on vacation abroad/going border shopping in Germany.
The HDI part is really laughable. The difference between Swiss and Germany is half as big as the one between Germany and Finland.

or even better have double citizenship and vote Obama twice despite having been in the US just once ;)

>since you can't understand shit
it's as understandable as any other dialect

youtube.com/watch?v=TIDis97xHFI

Nah, but they replace ß with ss

You seem to ignore the concept of origins, the importance of roots. You only think in terms of political and military power.

Your mind is narrow, limited.

Who cares anyway we both knows what he's saying isn't true so why play this stupid game

Are you ret

arded?

Swedish and Danish are considered different languages because they are standardized and used in writing. If you only go by spoken language, the differences between various traditional German dialects are indeed greater than the differences between Scandinavian languages.

I know people tend to do it for personal names. Jäger becomes Jaeger, Hödler becomes Hoedler. But it is not consistently replaced...

That would be Germany done right.
Vienna is the true German capital, Berlin is just a disgrace.

I don't think so. Why ?

Good post

Enjoy the double taxation!

Alsatian seems to do the same (ex: Marie Pierre Koenig), are they both Schwabian dialects ?

No reason one can't have the finer things and live in an actual relevant country.

In fact as it turns out a lot of higher culture doesn't make it's way so quickly to flyover nations.

I mean we all know what he's talking about, we hide money for the worst people, fuel every war by selling guns to anyone (despite being neutral), have some of the worst corporation ever (Nestlé, la Roche, Novartis,..) hide the worst scum and protect them (see Saddam brother) and probably involved in even shadier businesses

The Swiss are the blood-sucking freaks of Europe. I kinda admire them for this ruthless behavior, I just wish the Swiss wouldn't be so rude on a personal level. Spending time in Switzerland as a German is often quite uncomfortable. They let you feel you are not welcome. On the other hand, if Swabians would be my closest neighbors I might think the same about my country

> are they both Schwabian dialects
All these are Alemannic dialects, so, yes

I'm not a mutt anymore luckily :-*

To save money on fabric. They are mountain jews after all

Sorry but we treat all foreigners the same no exceptions. But I have to say I like all my neighbours secretly.

>don't even have your own language
>usa

hmmm

Sorry, it's a misunderstanding ! I was speaking of the french-speaking part of Switzerland.

>Hahaha you know that thing I had and bragged about? Yeah I got rid of it
simply epic

>The bad part of Switzerland
pray tell why

I'm honest but I must say it was a bit expensive 5000 bucks almost like a breakfast in Zurich

How important is it to be "relevant" to you, on an individual level ? It's useless.
You always speak in "we"... Is your ego so fragile that you need to hide behind your flag ?

Those poor french-swiss that have to live in places like this :( Sometimes I pray for them

Attached: la_Lavaux_coucher_de_soleil.jpg (980x620, 234K)

C'est pas faux.

>the rich anglos go on to conquer the world (America)
>the rich Germans hole up in their mountains with only their autism to keep them company

They knew they'd lose so they didn't even play the game.

Basically the incels of nations.

Attached: thinking-face_1f914.png (160x160, 12K)

daaaaaas riiiiiiite

simply terrible

Thank you.

Flyovers just don't understand, be they towns or countries.

>US
>Anglos

We are simply different german tribes. We are Helvetii thats why its called also Helvetia

>A nice view is the only thing that matters
kek

Except we're not Germans. We're Germanic.
Also, you're loing the game and you don't even know it. Sad.

Stay seething, pieere

where are burgers? :DDD

>austrians are the southern redneck flyover hillibies of germany.
I'm not an expert on Germany / Austria / Germanic culture, but I think you're definitely wrong.

Surely Saxony / "Ossis" would be considered the "redneck flyover hillbillies" of Germany.

so basically your argument is "you can't understand"...

If you say so

You can't, just like a shut in incel can't understand social dynamics

Austria was as German as Prussia was.