How is life here? What is good, what is bad?

How is life here? What is good, what is bad?

Attached: 600px-Netherlands-regions-new.png (600x689, 392K)

Life is very good. What else can I say? We have good quality of life and a lot of opportunities. Plenty of interesting cities to live in.

Also weather is shit. Almost Britian tier shit with sometimes continental influence such as a cold winter or warm clear summer. But mainly rain and windy.

What is the crappiest city in that country so I can see it in streetview?

Almere and Rotterdam.

What do people do in freetime?

What do they to do elsewhere? People have hobbies such as sports or music, people meet each other in public places and bars/restaurants. Unless your only hobby is walking through nature (even that is possible since there's a national park) there's plenty stuff to do.

>What is good?
Koningsdag
>What is bad?
Smelly Walloonians

Good
> easy to live in and fairly safe
> bicycles
> infrastructure is mostly good
> good command of foreign languages and many opportunities for foreigners without even speaking Dutch (this can be a negative thing too)

Bad
> people are 100% normie cancer
> weather
> lack of nature and respect for nature, all parks full of shit
> expensive train travel
> lack of pride for home country yet everyone is smugly proud of their own selves
> close to G*rmany and thus G*rman influence
> dude weed LMAO tourists

> bicycles
Amsterdam is the best example of how NOT to make bike cities.
Absolute fucking terrible. Bike lanes were built at the expense of pedestrian lines, not car roads. Central sidewalks are a mess of trams, bikes and pedestrians.
Munich and Copenhagen are bike cities done right.

>Amsterdam is poorly designed because 1 million dude lmao tourists walking all over the centre make a mess of it
Bikes work wonders all over the country except for in Amsterdam centre and surrounding areas.

..... god i hate those catholic ira in engand

i used to play a shitty flash mmo game and there was a bunch of netherlands players on it

Please stop the weather is bad meme

Attached: fuckingoctober.png (619x115, 5K)

In 2016 at 1 October I was at the beach.

>expensive train travel
How expensive? Train travel is the patrician's choice

Can you survive in there / have a decent life with like minimal medium wage job?

Incredibly expensive I think, especially if you keep in mind how our government has been pushing 'just take the train lmao' for years now.
Amsterdam -> Rotterdam for example is €15

Yes since our minimum wage people are subsidized a lot. You apply for rent subsidies, health care subsidies, etc and your children for example will get extra money for school.
It's still pretty shitty though.

Ive heard the best place to work for foreigners especially in my country is at the airport. One day ima try it

It's a pretty good airport but it's also located right in the most expensive region of the country bordered by either the shittiest towns are the most expensive city.
It's a pretty impressive and extremely efficient place though.

>everything I don't like about my country is due to Germany xDDD

Attached: black.png (228x237, 53K)

I don't think anywhere else on this planet life on minimum wage is better. The only struggle is finding a good affordable place to stay but once you have that down you can quickly earn at least around €2k per month meaning you should have about €1500 to spend after rent and healthcare expenses (of which you get both partially subsidized)

I have 3 friends who graduated college and now just live together in an apartment and deliver laundromats together for the same company. They do fuck all yet life very comfortably.
Though keep in mind our taxes as pretty horrible so once you stop earning minimum wages suddenly you pay a lot of money and no longer get shit for free.

Typing this out obviously I understand it's comparable in countries surrounding us like Britain or Germany. Britain used to be better when the pound was high but nowadays it's not.

Great plate to live in but they are too flat and overpopulated and there is little nature to go around . a solid 7/10

Some of our cities are really good, but we all suffer from a lack of beautiful nature. Probably everyone hopes to spend his last years somewhere in rural Italy.

Attached: Den Haag skyline2.jpg (2789x692, 321K)

Tourists have nothing to do with lack of planning.
Aside from Amsterdam I only been to Naarden/Bussum and those had no asphalt whatsoever, only cobblestone. That's a nightmare to ride through and there weren't any bicycles besides tram company rental ones. Thank fuck I couldn't get one with the disposable card.

Amsterdam is one of the best planned cities of the world.

Attached: Amsterdam29.jpg (1000x562, 376K)