Got a non-greek gf

>got a non-greek gf
>ask her if she wants to hang out
>take her out to a coffee shop
>she drinks her coffee in 15 mins
>asks what's next
wtf? Do euros do this? We sit at coffee shops for 2h minimum. Why does it have to be a bar in order to chill at one place? Why can't you just enjoy some coffee and a nice conservation?
Also what's up with getting SMASHED every Friday night?
Are you all alcoholic bastards? Wtf is this shit, I hate Europe now

Attached: 1488976762898.jpg (960x724, 103K)

Normie, please.

Attached: XKQWAtxbllo.jpg (474x476, 48K)

WHY DO YOU DRINK SO MUCH?
And why do you drink it all at once? Wtf is this bs?
we are around the average, but I guarantee you, you won't see a single person puking on the side of the street any Saturday night
Every time I visit Europe, that's common sight
We only drink a glass of wine, along with our meals, why do you HAVE to go all in on a Friday night and fuck everything up?

Attached: file.png (1188x990, 235K)

>We only drink a glass of wine
May be because we don't drink at all during weekdays.

Attached: hJ5shXAQaso.jpg (810x1080, 245K)

>May be because we don't drink at all during weekdays.
what's the point? Why is getting smashed your version of having a good time?

I drink my coffee in less than 20' too, it's a sign of civilization and showing those around me I'm not some lazy ass neoellinas

We couldn't sit at a coffee shop for two hours because eventually someone who works there would ask us to leave to make room for new customers.

Attached: HomerSimpson18.gif (483x483, 16K)

>why do you HAVE to go all in on a Friday night and fuck everything up?
It's fun

How do you take 2 hours to drink one microscopic coffee?

Attached: 27dec94efb58ab78e30e01139daa4f0144332cf5.jpg (500x282, 46K)

that way you can have good conversations

Ἄσ'το συνέλλην, οἱ εὐρωπούστηδες δὲν ξέρουν τί πάει νὰ πῇ σωστὴ πόσις, μὴ ξεχνᾷς πὼς kαὶ στῆν ἀρχαιότητα ὁ ἀνόθευτος οἶνος ἦτο ἔθιμον βαρβάρων...

Agamisou re redditor

cringe and bluepilled
drinking coffee instead of getting hammered with your buddies, is the sign of absolute Hellenic civilization
You're probably a non-greek subhuman who can't hold a conversation

absolute state of capitalism

>needing drugs to have fun

>smoke
>play tavli
>analyze how you managed to fuck Eleni

>good conversations
"AYYYY BROOO I'M LIKE WASTEEED"
"WHAAAAAAAAAA?"
"HAHA YEA LOL!!"

this is true

Isn't 2 hours plenty of time? Like get up and walk around. Go see some things while you chat. Sitting around is so damn boring.

Cause historical reasons. You live in region where you can grow fruits to make cheap wine from, plus your country is much more tolerant to non-strong alcohol.

Attached: oTB5nD4E2dY.jpg (1280x960, 428K)

mashALLAH brother you speak the truth, down with alcohol.

it's boring only if your friends are boring

'muricans live in a much more fertile region than us, and they also get smashed

>Smoke
Disgusting.

alcohol is ok, as long as it's not abused
coffee is always better though

fag detected
tho dipping is much better than smoking, I have to admit

Ti hammered re aniliko kreas, me frappedes? Kys

Τί φήμη εἶναι αὕτη πάλιν ὅτι εἶμαι redditor; Τὸ account kαθαρῶς πρόkειται διὰ τρὸλλ..

>'muricans live in a much more fertile region than us, and they also get smashed
I only can speak for my country.

Attached: iuEpkohCAXA.jpg (800x800, 91K)

>drinking coffee instead of getting hammered with your buddies, is the sign of absolute Hellenic civilization

But before the Turks came you would drink nothing but diluted wine your entire lives

>is the sign of absolute Hellenic civilization

wrong

Attached: th gang.jpg (2048x1536, 163K)

>dn borw na diavasw 3 lexeis

technically, Russia is still more fertile than Greece, still
We get to have fruit, yes, but we don't have vast open lands for proper wheat/potato cultivation

because coffee didn't exist, you moron. If it did, we'd drink it all the time too

Skase re papara epitelous olo malakies les

Ἄντε 'ρὲ kυνιkὲ μπάσταρδε πὲς kἄτι παραγωγιkὸ ἢ βούλωσ'το ἀβέλτερον ὑποkείμενον

>t.alcoholic non-greek subhuman who got mad because I dared to shitalk his substance abuse

>choosing to spend two (2) hours talking to normies rather than sitting in the dark, alone at your computer, drinking whiskey until you fall asleep

You don't belong here, Gr**koid

Attached: thumb_a-rare-ass-neckbeard-liberal-youtuber-pepe-27459572.png (200x216, 30K)

t.ourkoi

Beef (European) and rice (Asian) dishes are considered traditional in the New World, potatoes and tomatoes (Americas) are essential in European cuisine, "lemon" comes from Persian and "sugar" from Arabic, what's your point?

>not being a normie, having friends, enjoying life and coffee and a smoke
pathetic

hahahaha, ok kurie Vladislavoskevich, pigaine pies ena boukali vodka kai pes ston eauto sou oti dn exeis kai provlima