Germany, stop buying gas from Russia

>Germany, stop buying gas from Russia.
Does he think he has the power to just command countries to do what he wants?

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (1160x629, 149K)

Germany is also signatory on sanctions, they are breaking their word.

Go Russia
Go China
Go India
Fuck the west

thank god i am not chink

Attached: 1538536252221.png (650x487, 235K)

without emperor trump we would be invaded by our enemies
we must show him respect and pay him homage

I support Russia, China and India the world would be better off without

I cringe more at the whining of the butthurt belt. They're still scared of Russia lmao

you have no enemies, only ghosts of Christmas past

there’s a reason we have no obvious enemies
pax americana

The sanctions don't apply to gas and oil because all of Europe relies on it. It's also a bit naive to think Europe is just going to ignore the biggest gas reserves on the planet in favor of exclusively OPEC countries.

all our enemies is due to your empire

>without emperor trump we would be invaded by our enemies

wtf I hate drumpf now

Attached: 1532211319798.jpg (1236x639, 209K)

It's hilarious how Poland and Hungary constantly try to undermine the EU and apparently don't give a shit about solidarity but cry gigantic tears when Germany puts itself above them.
As long as we use fossil fuels countries like Russia and Saudi-Arabia will remain relevant. And even afterwards I'm certain Russia is still a big thing considering everything they have in their soil.

You just want a quick buck from your overpriced LNG. Sell that to Poland et al for all I care, but we won't play along too

While I'm not with them when it comes to butthurt belt behaviour/irrational fear of Russian invasion, I'm with them on the issue of not wanting to be sandniggered

It's clever to diversify your sources of energy. Russia is a horribly unreliable 'partner' and the more expandable you make them the more power you hold over them.
You do realize most of the time they yell about immigration it's actually about completely different issues but they pretend it's about migrants just so alt-right retards and Poles/Hungarians side with them?

>drumpf hunchbacked as hard as possible to make his master look taller

Attached: 1468529520888.gif (330x319, 945K)

Trumpuppet plays his role properly and would never tell it if he knew it could work. Surprise: it didn't work.

Attached: 226a87eb4569ae814bad1b5d9995-180716-trump-putin-presser-1-gty-1160.jpg (1160x629, 149K)

he is trying to increase his upper mass but it doesn't work

Unreliable? They never shut down the pipes to us even in Soviet times. Saudis &Co. did though in the past. As for Murrica, they're not really reliable either lately with all the sudden tariff wars

And come on let's be honest, the EU issues about that judicial stuff in Poland are just a pretext/facade, de facto it's all about punishment for not "playing along"

>Does he think he has the power to just command countries to do what he wants?
Yes he thinks that

well, yes

Why not?
Germany is full of american military bases