/éire/ - The Mad Paddy Edition

Attached: irish.png (370x370, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-brett-kavanaugh-shows-white-irish-catholic-is-now-core-of-us-reactionary-politics-1.3647806?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-brett-kavanaugh-shows-white-irish-catholic-is-now-core-of-us-reactionary-politics-1.3647806
irishtimes.com/news/politics/oireachtas/immigrants-more-likely-to-be-working-and-paying-tax-than-average-irish-person-says-varadkar-1.3649457?mode=amp
vocaroo.com/i/s0yr8iE9owH1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's free real estate

eyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: gettyimages-1024753638-e1535960450176.jpg (644x472, 28K)

Ireland is going the way of sweden and germany with "diversity" and multikulti. Soon we'll have the banning of Irish flags in schools because it's offensive to non-christians (some dublin councellors are already advocating for pride flags and hammers and sickles instead of the tricolor). "Get out ye Black and Tans" will be considered hate speech, with no regard for historical context.

People are already calling for diversity in the police (because they shouldnt have to learn English or Irish right?). Frances Fitzgerald advocating for gender quotas and political representation of minorities (I can't wait to have a Traveller TD).

Get ready to have white privilege and be called a coloniser.

Is there much "cultural enrichment" outside of Dublin?

>Get ready to have white privilege and be called a coloniser.
"The nominee for the US Supreme Court is part of a wider reactionary mindset in which being Irish means you can dismiss your own privilege"
irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-brett-kavanaugh-shows-white-irish-catholic-is-now-core-of-us-reactionary-politics-1.3647806?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-brett-kavanaugh-shows-white-irish-catholic-is-now-core-of-us-reactionary-politics-1.3647806

Ehh, according to stats we're 90% white. Dublin, Galway, Waterford are fairly enriched but not too bad.

There are some places like Ballyhaunis though-
>The latest figures show that ‘white Irish’ people in the town account for just 40% of the town’s population. Only 92 out of 322 pupils (28.57%) in the local national school, Scoil Íosa, are of white Irish background.

They're deliberately targeting rural areas to plant "refugees" because there aren't enough jobs there to keep the proportion of Irish people there high enough to live off anything other than retirement, farming, or in the refugee case, free money for invading.

The "white Irish" term is a misnomer and imported yank shite. There's only eight towns with the country with 90%+ Irish population, and they're all below 5,000 people. This multikulti shite is being pushed everywhere.
Plus in rural areas they can renovate a hotel to fill with anyone, pretty sure we even have fucking Albanians claiming asylum here. And they can come up the excuse for the "refugees" to replace people who left the rural areas for jobs.

irishtimes.com/news/politics/oireachtas/immigrants-more-likely-to-be-working-and-paying-tax-than-average-irish-person-says-varadkar-1.3649457?mode=amp
Someone please stop him. And of course the Shinners only complaint is muh direct provision.

Attached: 1527347521526.jpg (962x648, 95K)

Does he give any sources?

Nope. The only thing he does raise is that the likes of google probably don't have many Irish employees, instead they brought them all in, which was suspected.

I was born on a Dublin street

>I was born in a Detroit slum

Attached: 1535218076184.png (744x650, 197K)

Not him but why is it that so many plastic paddies have ethnic Irish surnames but I continually meet "Irish" with Anglo-Surnames?

Immigration is what they do to avoid paying to train Irish workers and paying Irish people to have larger families.

The government and consumerist systems in this country like the rest of the west have become so bloatedly overexpensive and mismanaged that under the same rationale that led to that situation, they will avoid moving in the other direction to solve those problems and instead sell Ireland down the river because it's cheaper.

Why spend tens if not hundreds of thousands of euros feeding, clothing, housing, and educating Irish children when you could just import people from eastern European commie blocks or mud huts in Africa?
Similarly, why spend hundreds of thousands on educating Irish people in more direct course-to-job pipelines and risk dropouts, failures and legal complications when you could just scoop up people whose education has already been paid for by third world governments and who have the qualifications in much larger numbers than could be gotten from the Irish population.

Because the Famine was a genocide of the true Irish and the beneficiaries of it were the "Anglo-Irish" and collaborators. Before the famine, Irish nationalism was a simple affair of taking back control and giving it to the Irish, but after the famine Irish nationalism has either been window dressing for English provincial separatism or an uphill battle by a minority that barely understands the extent that they've been made a dispossessed minority.

Because the majority of Irish-Americans are descended from those fleeing the Famine or general British misrule. The areas that were worst affected by these would have been populated of ethnic Gaels rather than those where there were Anglos or Anglified surnames.

>irish
lmao

>Amerimutt™
heeeeyyy, ma bro

I have a 13 inch micky when non erect

old man billy?

am irish me

caife

Attached: Coffee.png (64x64, 7K)

cheetos

Attached: cheetos-crunchy-cheese.png (334x483, 185K)

sicín

Attached: 250px-Rhode_Island_Red.jpg (250x222, 22K)

Went to the protest today, it was pretty good.

Attached: 1538408193750.jpg (750x563, 62K)

When will the Irish take back control of Ireland?

Protesting what?

If we're ever going to do it it has to be this century.

Protesting the housing crisis. It's the one that was reported on today by all the major news outlets in the country, lad.

Fuck the homeless really.

This desu

And what would your solution be, and who do you trust to effect it?

Am inclined to agree, but I place the root of this "crisis" at the feet of the people who will "solve" it by letting it get bad enough and hyping it up in the media to the point that they can fuck up the property sector in D*blin in a new way and have plebs cheer for it because it's nominally an improvement on the situation now.

>we're
You're not proper Irish though, You're Anglo-Norman.

I'm a Gael like my forefathers before me.

brit-tier mindset
The solution is obvious, build more houses and apartments. Redistributing the wealth of some of those corrupt landowners would be a pretty good idea too.

Attached: 1538163135634.png (220x280, 38K)

Lmao. no.

please ignore this boatposter

Attached: 1537396036429.jpg (500x334, 100K)

>Eire
>They don't even speak Irish
SHRIEKING at the state of this thread

>People wanting to live in Dublin

Attached: 98765445678.jpg (298x290, 11K)

>People wanting to live

Attached: 1537498540822.png (400x472, 32K)

What is wrong with Dublin?

You should know, by examining your flag you obviously hail from there

Attached: 9876543456789.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

OH MY GOD!!!1! BROS BROS LE IRISH IS DEAD NO-ONE LE SPEAKS THE USELESS LANGUAGE B-BROS I HEARD IN 500 YEARS WHITE PEOPLE MAY NOT BE THE MAJORITY OF IRISH PEOPLE what the fuck bros......

This is some SERIOUS cope right here

And who do you think runs the government? Corrupt landowners, the banks, and the developer-speculators who caused the crash and got everyone else to pay for it.
They're going to pay these people with government money to redevelop Dublin, precisely because government policy in collusion with these west brit elites has (for the last 100 as well as the previous 800 years) has made Dublin's land the most expensive land in the country.
So rather than use hands-off economic incentives to improve Dublin's ability to serve its population, and rather than use direct state intervention to redistribute the economic population draws that 900 years of exploitation have concentrated in Dublin, thereby benefitting both Dublin and the country at large, they're ginning this up so as to create an impetus and a cover to use state money to cement the bloatedness of Dublin and its elites on the rest of the country's expense.

They won't stop until Dublin has land prices like New York, and all the socio-economic problems to go with it. And if that depopulates the rest of the country except for a few big farmers rich from west brittery and the refugee colonies planted in the ruins of towns, then that only suits them better.

It's 50 years actually.

I just bought a house in Dublin, it's an anglo invasion lads.

>WAAAAA MOMMY PEOPLE WON'T EVER SPEAK IRISH AGAIN IN THE FUTURE AND THERE'LL BE IRISH PEOPLE THAT ARE ALSO BROWN WAAA MA MAMMY MUM MUMMY HELP WAAAAAA

Attached: manchild-600x364.jpg (600x364, 23K)

When do you get your reparation gibs for the potato famine?

Attached: 1455305550543 (1).jpg (430x548, 100K)

>AND THERE'LL BE IRISH PEOPLE THAT ARE ALSO BROWN
No there won't.

Chill mo chara

Attached: 00055a2c-800.jpg (800x450, 80K)

>WAAA maaaa tell them irish people with a darker skintone than me aren't Irish, no I don't care if they're born here or if there parents weren't too!!!1!! I'm going to be a pedantic racist retard

Attached: images (2).jpg (293x172, 7K)

What constitutes 'Irishness' to you then?

wtf is this retard saying at least try string together a coherent sentence lad

I don't know much about Irish politics. Are the Shinnies commies?

They're nominally Marxist. Not so much in practice.

no, Labour are commies

No they're SuccDems. Official Sinn Féin are Marxist though.

Attached: thismeanswar.jpg (570x603, 154K)

Being born in Ireland, having an Irish accent, drinking and being able to have a laugh!
that's all really, never really subscribed to the whole race shite myself that always seemed really yankish or a brit thing to be bothered about.

So you think Irishness is the Yank stereotype of Irishness?

Cringe

jaysus lads when did i walk into Jow Forums?

Dear god what an embarrassment you are. Get the fuck out

Oíche mhaith, buachaillaí

Attached: 1501291274706.jpg (1440x1080, 194K)

I hail from Whitby in Yorkshire. Never been to Dublin.

Why didn't they just grow carrots or parsnips instead?

>the Irish aren't ethnically distinct from the eng-

Attached: image.gif (800x553, 72K)

I was born in Belfast, early life in N. England, university and a few years post grad in Belfast, back to England for a while and now bought in Dub.

The very small size of Irish farms combined with the poor quality of Irish soil particularly in the rugged west made the potato the only option for Ireland's poor tenant farmers.

I am a Celto-Iberian.

What accent?

You can't make good dauphinoise from Irish potatoes.

Where is the ulster race on this?
das right irish boi we wuz the native irish n shite

Mutt. But leaning to a posh Belast.

Catholic or Protestant background?

>posh Belast
Vocaroo lad let me hear this accent

Committed Atheist background, Dad was English. The Irish question didn't enter into it.

Umm no.

Then stop lying.

Anecdote, but I heard of a guy with a place to rent in Maynooth for €1000 a month. Some govt. lad approaches him, asks him to rent it out for social housing, govt. pays him €1200 because thats what the HAPS scheme maxes out at. No wonder rents are skyrocketing when the state is driving the price up.

Do it. I've never heard a posh belfast in my life it all sounds the same to me

Why would I bother lying about it?

Wearing your poppy this year, lads?

Wouldn't put anything personal on here for a salary.

Cannot fucking believe the property prices around Dublin.

>why do people lie for attention?

Attached: 5a57735591936_10KXmsRr__605.jpg (306x273, 29K)

I will wouldnt have thought a BT9 accent anything to write home about TBQH.

cmon lad just post it.
Nobody here is smart enough to actually do anything that can affect you

Awful lot of union jacks in this thread lads

Give us dublin.

We're purging you animefags.
Plus, Ireland is rightful British clay.

fuck off right back to *ritbong land

Attached: 1532365049344.jpg (1008x1200, 133K)

>Before the famine, Irish nationalism was a simple affair of taking back control and giving it to the Irish, but after the famine Irish nationalism has either been window dressing for English provincial separatism or an uphill battle by a minority that barely understands the extent that they've been made a dispossessed minority.

had it coming

Attached: 1470336039603.png (501x684, 91K)

>We're purging you animefags.
umm sweetie

Attached: ^^.jpg (640x480, 58K)

NO!!!

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0yr8iE9owH1

Ehhh it's alright i suppose if you work at it more it could sound northern irish but it's definitely not a full fledged Belfast one just yet.
but then again I've only heard Belfast people with really strong accents

Attached: 1513355924746.jpg (346x339, 25K)

No particular desire to change it lad.

I've never worn one and never will

Fair enough.

Too many union jacks in this thread must abort and let the southerns ones post