Are mediterraneans the only europeans who can tan?

are mediterraneans the only europeans who can tan?

Attached: MG_5066_w_Miriam-Leone.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

I think Nordics and Slavshits can tan too.

jews can tan

I'm certain most people except for Britons can tan. I was browner once than my foreign gf.

I tan every summer, i never burn though, i turn light brown/ bronze ish colored

I want to marry and grow old with a med if you know what I mean

Only real wh*Toids cannot tan

pretty much every one can tan if they spend enough time in the sun, even british people. people who “can’t tan” usually just burn quicker and tan slower than normal

Not true. Only mizrahi Jews can

How is that Nordicks are able to tan despite being the whitest people in Europe? All while anglo gets sunburn within 10 minutes?

You are aware most white Aussies are of British, German and Dutch descend? Yet most seem to tan just fine.

>being the whitest people in Europe

Maybe because they're not.

>tan
It’s just their natural brown skin

am a gingoid so cannot tan

Tb.h sepharadis and some ashki can too, it's really only the russian one that can't at all.

This

I know Brits who can

Well and I've been to Croatia where I've seen swarthy as fuck Slav tourists so I can confirm some of you can tan too.

show me a nordick this brown
they are orange at best

Attached: montereale_resize_22_ok_mondo.jpg (738x462, 121K)

if someone claims they can’t tan, leave them naked in the desert for a few weeks to see what happens

They will most likely succumb to their wounds.
Anyway a big problem is I think that many people think of when they were younger and spend a lot of time playing outside and now wonder why they don't tan with the few hours of sunlight they catch every summer.
At one point we'd even play football with team shirt vs shirtless so of course you'd get tanned quickly. Nowadays I visit the beach maybe 10 times over the course of a summer.

They'll die.

I'm not Polish but yes I know

If you go to any Mediterranean destination you can see it. I'm Spanish and I've seen slavs and nordics browner than me. In fact, I've beem confused by a Pole several times even if I don't look like one of them, strange

Yes. Tanning is what makes us mediterraneans unique, because no other race is capable of tanning. It's absolutely mind-blowing the way we can change our skin from white to brown like a chameleon. I wonder what is the evolutionary purpose behind this unique ability we have developed.

wh*toids live in frigid areas so shouldn't change skin color easily because there's not enough uv light to damage their dna

niggas live in places with permanent high sunlight, they need to keep their skin as melanized as possible to protect their dna from uv rays

meds live somewhere in between so dont need to worry about this too much

also pic in OP is a cute. more pls

Miriam Leone from sicily

Attached: foto_miriam_leone.jpg (300x336, 29K)

>Sicily
Heheheheh
Pisan, you could of just said she was an Arab, no need to get technical hehehehehe

No, as a member of the Sons of Norway, I also can tan.

Mediterraneans =/= arabs my guy

I'm from southern Spain and most of people here are a little bit tanned most of the year because of the natural light, but when It's summer everyone (except people like me that almost never go out bc fuck the outside world) just turns into a crisp.

It's also useful to indentify people like me...

Attached: gente-espanola.jpg (640x350, 60K)

such a qt
do meds make good mommy gfs?