Guys what was biz about b4 crypto?

Guys what was biz about b4 crypto?

Attached: Screenshot_20180518-120007.jpg (1199x916, 264K)

ewhoring and selling sketchy items on ebay/amazon. oh and the daily brag-about-being-a-millionaire-and-fucked-your-mom-btw thread.

/kneepad/ general
slow

kneepads / one dollar dick sucks

Daily Stock market general thread and dropshipping thread. A much simpler time.

I LOVE Pepper Pig
Oink oink

it's always been crypto
but during the last bear period, it was less about crypto and more about "how do I make ez moneh"
drop shipping, larping about opening strip clubs and brothels, lots of stock talk
and threads stayed up for over a week the board was that dead

Newfag detected

Attached: rs_560x415-140618130003-1024-kim-kardashian-sexy-butt-pool-061814.jpg (94x125, 2K)

Attached: 1526981123851s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 1526981140413s.jpg (94x125, 2K)

based

Dapper

pissing out of your window
dropshipping
hypermiling
selling pagan artifacts on ebay
(seriously)

also had a market watch Jow Forums game going.. I secretly wish someone would start one again.

This board used to be really funny. Biz was the best board on Jow Forums back in the day, it's still good once in a while but back then it was fucking hilarious.

Dropshipping
Brag threads
A scant Bitcoin or Ethereum thread here or there
Multiple stock threads

Those were the days

blumpf

I'd say it's still the best board but more out of every other board going to shit than the quality improving or even holding steady.

bumoped

Don’t forget the TA threads for currency trading

don't want this thread to die because 90% of the threads up now are shite

R u n n i n g o n E m p t y

??

I was here before crypto. I actually left when it started being about crypto and i missed the rise of eth and the chance to be rich.

We used to have lots of threads about starting businesses, illegal ways to make money, some stocks, robinhood, dropshipping, i think a lil about affiliate marketing and thats about it.

There were tons of threads of which degree was best and which jobs paid the most

>i missed the rise of eth and the chance to be rich.
you probably would have sold at $1

yeah i remember the 300k math major starting salary meme, shit its been so long i barely remember how old biz used to be

Oldfag here.
Some stocks threads.
Lots of "how I make money?" threads.
Some beggars.
Every now and then an interesting thread with good ideas.
The occasional bitcoin enthusiast getting slapped by Misesfags every time.
Gold bugs threads.
How to get a job threads.

Pic very unrelated.

Attached: plasma-sharding-raiden-network-ethereum-scalability-solution.jpg (710x775, 72K)

Yep.
Was sort of a funnier version of TOTSE.

Btw nobody mentions that back then it was a fucking pain in the ass to understand how to buy cryptos and actually do it. I asked several times how to buy bitcoins as I wanted to toss away 1000€ in it, was so fucking hard to find someone willing to help me with it that I gave up.

>you probably would have sold at $1
I bought $25000 worth of ETH at $7.
Sold it all at $10. Thought I was a fuckin' genious.
If I knew enough to HODL I'd be living the easy life.

"If only I bought Bitcorn when it was $1!" Everyone says. Yeh. You'd have sold at $300, m8. Don't lie to yourself.

dude I've been here since day one
og dogecoiner from the g days

doge mining generals