The difference between Eurowussies and Americans

Yuros: Invite Muslims to their countries to have them destroy their countries

Americans: invade Muslim countries, create unstable death machines there, force them to act out giving us more of an excuse to kill them

Why is our culture so much tougher than Europeans?

Attached: 06B7B19B-1524-47EA-A0B5-80EB7B6D6F82.jpg (4096x2304, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/10404/france-no-go-zones
youtu.be/5WNnI2Et3hQ
youtu.be/pochreLwrQs
youtu.be/rF-mhgGWIgk
breitbart.com/london/2018/03/03/three-times-mainstream-media-denied-existence-no-go-zones-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=DFBCivU-Vm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tougher
you meant, out of its time

Yeah I’ve seen what France looks like. I’m glad we don’t have no go zones here

You literally have daily terrorist attacks there. Before you compare it to random shootings here, at least our shootings have a logic to it. Terrorist attacks don’t

>we don’t have no go zones here
lmoa

>has 4x the amount of mexicans not even counting illegals

37 KB JPG
I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul...
And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport... remember what REAL men play

>You literally have daily terrorist attacks there
top lel

Mexicans and Blacks here aren’t Muslim. Muslims don’t deserve to be alive

At least you can domesticate Mexicans and Blacks. And people in the ghetto can be bribed. You can’t bribe Muslims

your christian blacks and chicanos kill more people in usa than our disgusting muslims in France lmao

At least they have a logic to them and are 100% loyal to America

>At least they have a logic to them and are 100% loyal to America
top lel

They literally only kill other Blacks and Chicanos. Very rarely are human beings actually targeted unlike in Europe

>They literally only kill other Blacks and Chicanos
They literally only kill 100% loyal americans according to (You) so at least be consistent in your shitpost that's hilarious

But literally all their violence is localized

Due to our extremely open gun laws here very rarely do they target actual innocent people like Muslims in Europe

Remember when that American soldier prevented that terrorist attack on that train in France? That’s because all you numales are so neutered you think that it should happen.

We are the arbiters of change
You are not

What’s with Europeans and their obsession with black men?

>rarely do they target actual innocent people like Muslims in Europe
>Remember when that American soldier prevented that terrorist attack on that train in France? That’s because all you numales are so neutered you think that it should happen.
>look mom i'm le edgy underaged kiddo posting on an adult board lol

gatestoneinstitute.org/10404/france-no-go-zones

Lmao

>Yeah I’ve seen what France looks like. I’m glad we don’t have no go zones here
What is "entirety of Detroit" for 800, Alex.

>muuuh no go zones
top fucking lel

youtu.be/5WNnI2Et3hQ

So thousands of hours of research vs one liberal news segment. Ok then

Detroit is not nearly as bad as Malmo

youtu.be/pochreLwrQs

>thousands of hours of research
pfffffffffffff hahahahahhahahahhahahhaha

I used to like America and Americans but internet and interacting with people like Americans ITT have really opened my eyes. Fuck them, if American and muzzies would disappear over night world would be 1000X a better place.

Black gangsters can be reasoned with
Muslims cannot

Why don’t you get the difference?

>Black gangsters can be reasoned with
>this is what poltards actually believe

>Black gangsters can be reasoned with
>implying

Cool

Come to the USA and say that to our face. I have a 9 mm with your name on it

Murder rate in Malmö in 2016 was 3.4 when in Detroit it was 43.4 lmao

>fox news admitted themselves they were wrong
>muuuh no go zones
youtu.be/rF-mhgGWIgk

>say that to our face. I have a 9 mm with your name on it
>i'm so tough and strong i warn you on my wheel chair with a throwing bullet weapon
what a brave guy you are !

Read Breitbart then

breitbart.com/london/2018/03/03/three-times-mainstream-media-denied-existence-no-go-zones-europe/

>read that solely guy claimiong there are no go zones in a country he knows so few about
yeah yeah lol

its all true. fuck eurocucks fuck em

Americans are just as spastic as muzzies as this post shows, you draw muhammed fucking a pig or insult americans, both go for violent response. Absolutely no difference between muzzies and Americans.

A poor guy in most of Europe has a better living standard than a midlle class yank not living om the coasts.

Sorry we aren’t passive aggressive pussies

We Americans love decisiveness. If you aren’t willing to die for your words then don’t say them

Why do americans have 0.5-1.5 x more test than euros?

>for 800
trying to decipher what he meant by this

Like I said, muzzies. No difference.

>we aren’t passive aggressive pussies
>attack far poorer countries in middle east for oil
top lel

And how many Muslims have we killed in the process? Tell me?

What’s your kill death ratio by comparison? We cheered when we saw dead Muslim kids on TV while you faggots cried

We aim for women and children first because they don’t fight back

>Is attacked by far weaker middle eastern countries
Ohononono

1 usa terrorist attack worth more than every terrorist attacks on european soil tho

>We aim for women and children first because they don’t fight back
And my claim that Americans = muzzies gains more evidence.

what we consider no go zones you consider daily life mutt.

Your schools are fuking no go zones.Your whole culture is like your food,all sugar no substance.Everything is fake,forced.The false moral code,friendlieness,"good manners"(until somebody dares to counter you).The all time need to be either super excited or super outraged about something.

>spend decades destabilizing or bombing Muslim countries
>"WTF EUROPE WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY SAND NIGGER IMMIGRANTS?"

Well, we are also mostly armed so really no area is a no-go zone for an AmeriCHAD

your no go zones includes your toilet because bolice still shoot you.

>tf
>tp

>gatestoneinstitute
Gensoukyou awaits mate. Take the shotgun express.

Attached: 1385436657126.jpg (300x300, 9K)

The police typically only shoot those who deserve it or people who had a propensity to commit crime

What’s the problem?

>no area is a no-go zone for an AmeriCHAD
>knock knock knock at your door
>it's da police
>get shot
lmao

Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan, your schools, your living room...

>Read Breitbart
10/10

Attached: 1504379106061.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

b b but muh slims

Again the police only shoot those who deserve it

What are your cops armed with? A sternly worded letter lmao. As if that would stop a criminal

Detroit sufferd a massive economic decline due to outsourcing

top fucking kek

>What are your cops armed with? A sternly worded letter lmao
really shows how few you know about the countries you have hatred for

>Again the police only shoot those who deserve it
Lmao deserve to be shot in your own house because dumb cop goes into wrong apartment. Are all americans bootlickers?

the problem is, a good citizen of america can accidentally be shot by bolice.

Because we're founded on the idea that you are a citizen, not a subject.

Attached: JPEG_1523110824500_3499815612645396896.jpg (350x284, 15K)

The first time I ever arrived at Gare de Nord in Paris I saw officers armed with FAMAS rifles. They looked so tough and dangerous. I was only 14 at the time. Definitely more well-armed than most other cops but it might have been for a special drill or something.

He's right though, the police do only shoot those who deserve it.
Because all Americans deserve shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFBCivU-Vm4

Attached: 13813513540.png (600x500, 89K)

this was all a globalist plan all along. ramping up wars in the middle east, destabilizing the region, flooding europe with anyone whether they're normal people seeking asylum from the wars or 3rd world cavemen people who want to cut peoples heads off for not following customs. then bring in authoritarian control systems to western nations through this instability and control human behavior at every level and solidify corporate monopolies and have no one compete with them ever again.

So what? We have a saying here

We’d rather imprison 100 innocent people as long as 1 guilty person doesn’t get away. Otherwise we end up 60% Muslim like your country. Don’t the idiots who live there feel like morons that worship for a religion that wasn’t made for them?

At least Christianity makes sense everywhere. Islam doesn’t

you don't often see those guys, which is tru is that municipal police don't carry guns here, but those guys are in charge to give you fees for breaking road speed limitations..

>We’d rather imprison 100 innocent people as long as 1 guilty person doesn’t get away
this is why we all believe you're fucking stupid

>French man
>tough

Maybe to a sissy Swede who lets places like Malmo exist but I bet I can talk shit and spit in his face while drawing my 9 mm faster than that faggot

It's a Jeopardy game show reference, though he has it a bit backwards.

>been carried by french forces to be freed from anglos
>muuuh french aren't strong

Seems to me that you are bootlickers with all your Sir Police Officer blue lives matter memeing.

>Blacks
Nice progress you got going there in only 300+ years

Imagine thinking the ultimate weapon of cowards: the gun, makes you brave or strong. Pathetic, desu.

Nice bait user

they also believe carrying guns can save them from an authoritarian government lmao

These “”””people”””” don’t get the difference in mindset

It’s ok. Let the Muslims exterminate then while we are laughing

Top kek, imagine thinking a bangstick can protect someone from a drone strike. Wew, lad.

Well

Notice the US has never had a dictatorship. Your country was occupied by Germany and now by Muslims

>Your country was occupied by Germany and now by Muslims
your country was leaded by a black guy named usain for longer than that lmao

And now we have a white populist leader in power and the economy has never been better

Me personally I’ve used my new earnings to buy more guns. Muslims scare so easily.

You are occupied by deep state that fronts kenyan muslim marxists like Barack HUSSEIN Obama so I'd simmer down about other countries if I were you.

And yet now that Obama is not president, he is scared every day of getting shot or the Louis XVI treatment for his treason

Every American is a cold blooded killer. Don’t forget that

Europe: full of no go zones
USA: no no go zones

Why?

Attached: 1536017562945.jpg (630x637, 115K)

your entire country is a no-go zone if you go by the european definition

Attached: main-qimg-19798ab618feb9ccecd958457a5dbdc9.png (602x452, 105K)

Lmao your revolution didn't even kill your monarchs because you were pussies, so stop talking about Louis XVI. Obama's gonna live his life in peace and harmony while deep state puts some other muslim on the throne of America. And Americans wont do shit about it, because your people are bootlickers.

Any decent original meme worthy posts yet?

Attached: 05151.png (1440x604, 339K)

Lol even Eesti is better than US

...who still plays by the fiddle of your economic and financial elites, furthering the wealth of the 0.1% while the average Joe's wages and living standards are declining even faster than here

I’ll just let you know

Muslims are in fear of getting shot here everyday. Muslims in Europe don’t

>Lmao your revolution didn't even kill your monarchs because you were pussies, so stop talking about Louis XVI.

are you memeing or do you not know about the atlantic ocean?

>african education

I'm pretty sure nobody is in fear of getting shot here, imagine that

Attached: boston_martial-law_1.jpg (600x433, 219K)

>having part of your population living in fear of getting shot everyday is somehow an accomplishment

>atlantic ocean
Sounds like a pussy excuse that bootlickers would come up with.

>Muslims are in fear of getting shot here everyday.
Muslims, blacks, mexicans, wasps..., who doesn't fear getting shot over there?

>bootlickers

sounds like a phrase a cocklicker would come up with

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 395K)

t. Y-yes mister sir Police Trooper, p-please don't shoot me I support blue lives matter you see and

>usa! usa! usa!
>clap clap clap
>policmean believes it's a firegun
>get shot

Only Muslims Blacks and Mexicans

Asians and Whites live in no fear here because this is a white country