Your ethnicity

>your ethnicity
>what do you smoke?

Black
Only cigars, slow smoke is comfy

Attached: IMG_20181003_165625.jpg (3084x3708, 1.08M)

Stop being black pls

crack

Sorry but I was born black :)
And pic related cig (Nostrano del Brenta - Doge) is too good to stop being pastanigger

I vape weed

I'm in this weird limbo of not smoking and smoking. Sometimes I don't smoke for days but then suddenly I smoke before going to bed and when I drink I smoke a whole package in one evening.

I remember I smoked cigars back when I was 12 I don't know if they were somehow flavoured or not but they sure as hell were better than normal cigs

Hmm

Attached: Pauline23581_1241204637203_6945384_n.jpg (453x592, 58K)

So edgy, congrats
Try to control yourself, smoking too much is bad :)
Cigars are made to be tasted, they need at least 30 minutes to be smoked and during the whole process a good cigar evolves, developing different aromas. They are also a lot more expensive than cigarettes but completely natural, without chemicals to help the combustion; personally I prefer a good cigar every 2 weeks more than cigarettes everyday

What is this?

White. Juuls. Cigarettes on cigarettes at the beach with my frens. Cigars on special occasions. Cigarillos if I have one on me to make joints and I feel lime smoking. Weed. I also used to dip.

Japanese
I don't smoke

Oh yeah, and I’m going to a hookah bar with the lads this weekends. Haven’t smoked a thing in the last three weeks, though, so I’m no addict.

>is whaito
>cigars once every 4-5 months and kumbaya rarely when in college

This, my cousin and I stole some Marlboros from a relative and they tasted sweet unlit. The last time I had a few smokes were in army. Only a couple of cigarettes altogether.

Argentine (AMERINDIAN BVLL)
I don't smoke

>haha, I'll ironically claim to be black and show my hand to be told I'm white to feel more secure about myself xd

only weed now and then

Italians are not white :)

Lithuanian
Winston or Rothmans cigarettes. Sometimes salvia

Only 10% of our population smokes in 2018, and most of these are old people.

I smoke your mom's cock.

What's edgy about vaping weed?

>Italy
>not white

Sometimes I hit a joint with my friends but very lite. And it's only when I'm drunk af.

Based
Don't you only do snus?

enjoy your cancer retards

Yes some do snus.

The only cancer is white people like you

Russian.
Quit smoking cigarrettes. Smoke weed when ocassionaly out clubbing

I stopped smoking weed for a few weeks and now I have a sore throat

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

weed and cigarettes

Smoking is for subhumans
Seriously, people who smoke ARE worth less as humans.

41% English
30% Germanic
29% North West European
I would vape a dab pen and play Zelda Ocarina of Time Randomizer and Morrowind on the original Xbox

Attached: De_bbsnU0AAPRCf.jpg (595x694, 114K)

>tunisian
Cigs
Narghile when I get the chance, not often because we don't have one at home and I don't want to stay in a cafe for a long time

I agree and that's why smoking advertising is now prevalent in 3rd world cunts.

Rolled piel roja, 4.5€ in germany

A woman feeding a horse carrot with her mouth

Cigarettes
Weed
Hashish

Based

asian
i sell you marijuana and bulgarian opium