Guys, please help me escape out from Siberia. Tell about ways for taking citizenship in your country

Guys, please help me escape out from Siberia. Tell about ways for taking citizenship in your country

Attached: Admkarta3.jpg (820x856, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coping_(psychology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ButtHurt&=true&defid=101171
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retard_(pejorative)
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

Bump

Are you a relatively attractive girl?

Siberia is based. Why do you wanna "escape" from it? Only come to Sweden if you are a White russian, and not some mongol or heavily slavic looking.

Are you jewish?

Nine, I'm not very smart boy-student.
:)

Move to some nicer climate, like near the black sea

Hm. I think, that I look like a standard swedish.
Are in your country exist a lot of
nationalist?

I dont have troubles with a climate, I love snow for the 8 mounth at year, I want a better quality of life and bigger salary

oхyитeльный вoпpoc, пpичeм тyт этo-тo, блять?
Nive question, that's matter?

Learn English first, then come here dipshit.

Find someone wants your Boipussi and get married with him.

pls mark me my mistakes

>. Tell about ways for taking citizenship in your country
Come live for 2 years.

That's it.

Moving to other country won't help.
You should have some skills or education to improve your quality of life.
You will be the same poor brainled imbecile even if you will move to Germany or UK.
I feel sorry for you.

>Guys, please help me escape out from Siberia. Tell about ways for taking citizenship in your country
Guys, please help me escape from Siberia. Tell me ways about *gaining* citizenship in your country.

Please, mark my mistakes.

My thanks

Are you a girl?

Are you white or are you a Slav-native mutt?

>russia
>white
cringe and bluepilled

Dumb vatnik
Even street cleaners in western Europe live better lifes than upper class russian

cool story
100% true
keep us informed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coping_(psychology)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ButtHurt&=true&defid=101171

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retard_(pejorative)

No need to link to your own Wikipedia page.

no, asked it already

First move to st. Petersburg...... and stay there. You can come to Helsinki time to time for weekends

little bit false, we have an rich class thattake 5% from all people
and VERY poor class for 95%

Wow, good idea. I think that I can try to use an university programs for recycling student from different countries. (I hope that the "budget" place can give me tht chance)

little bit incorrect*

You can get Israeli citizenship, dumb-dumb.

You are clueless, pshek. There's a huge wealth inequality in Russia. Upper class lives even better than Western Europe.

Get in touch with Russians in the USA. Tell them your situation. If you’re lucky, they will probably sponsor you a visa. Minority groups like that are always sponsoring Visas

Гдe poдилcя тaм и пpигoдилcя

If you have some kind of education you could prob get a job in rural Canada doing something. Im surr theres programs for that. Theres usually a higher need for people to work in the smaller cities because almost everyone who wants to live here goes to either Toronto or Vancouver. In my province at least, you can easily afford an apartment on your own with minimum wage as long as you work full time. Money is definitely tight but not as bad as bigger cities.

Wellcome to Donass! We wait on you.

Attached: vladimir-putin.jpg (1240x930, 81K)

My dad is from Magadan, idk how but he ended up chopping wood and helping out in construction in Alaska, he brought the whole family over, so try learning skills or work out so when you move to a new cunt you can have experience and work right away
Or just marry or something

you can marry me to get EU citizenship, and i will get a russian one, so i could move to siberia, and you could move to broatia

this
I'll switch with you

Attached: Tobolsk-1913.png (1024x900, 1.68M)

canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Or alternatively you can just fly to the states, cross into Canada illegally, claim to be a refugee, and get free monies for at least a year or so

>Even street cleaners in western Europe live better lifes than upper class russian
Thats true, Poles in UK do live better than Russians