Cunt

>Cunt
>Do you support capital punishment?

Yes, there are some murderers that cannot he rehabilitated, and are better off dead.

Attached: hang-mans-noose-in-the.jpg (338x450, 30K)

Of course people should be executed. Keeping people in prison when they should actually be buried in the ground or converted into ash, is insanity. In addition to that, I support Eugenics. Genetically inferior/damaged people have no right to live and/or reproduce.

Getting locked up for life in max security is objectively worse than a few seconds of jiggly chair.

I know, but I don't want my tax dollars used to keep some shitbag alive.

Taking care of those shitbags should be a primary punishment for lesser crimes.

only against faggots who deserved it like islamistic terrorist.

that's funny because islamic terrorists would also want faggots to be executed

Yes.

Attached: 1508100338440.jpg (243x337, 24K)

Yeah but only as long as the person's crime is 100% proved and not tried by a kangaroo court

this

Some people deserve to suffer. Bring back public executions!

Nah. I don't want the government to have the power to kill me.

Yes, but only for whites lol

I don't know if, for example, the EAR/ONS guy should die or rot in a cell hearing jokes of his tiny penis. The dead will stay dead.

Attached: Earons_DeAngelo.jpg (800x1000, 94K)

Flag
I think America’s use of capital punishment is flawed and needs serious reform, but at the end of the day I accept that some people deserve to die for their crimes.

If your government wants you dead, you’re dead.

it really isn't
I've read article about life sentence prisoners here in russia

administration of high security prison did an experiment, they announced to prisoners that executions are back and all these rapists, killers and other kinds of criminals were literally losing their shit, begging to keep them alive, even those who earlier claimed on media that they prefer death over living in a cell

Attached: 503816.jpg (651x556, 72K)

Not as long as there's even a slight chance of people sentenced wrongly. I'd rather feed ten murderers in prison for life than execute one innocent person.

You can get used to anything, and sooner or later if just becomes your life.

Thing is, up until say about 100-150 years ago, only the strongest and most aggressive people survived. That's why masculinity was praised, it was like a blueprint to be a successful human. Agression got you food, women, and helped you protect your shot from other agressives who would steal your shit. Humanity was comprised of the most agressive individuals, because nobody else lived to procreate. These aggressive genes were passed down. Then came the industrial revolution and big cities where you had thousands of people living in VERY close proximity to each other, and the old rules went out the window. You had to rein yourself in in order to coexist with others.

But here's the thing: genetics doesn't work like that. All the aggressiveness and such remains buried just beneath the surface. People like serial killers and rapists are a good examplee. They're still hard wired for party time, and no amount of drugs or therapy will fix that. It's who they are, what they're made of.

Over the past hundred years many of the more egregious traits have been bred out due to social engineering and the artificial stigma of being a Scrappy asshole. But the genetics for it remain, as evidenced by women who want the bad boy who doesn't confirm to societys rules and our continued infatuation with violence of all stripes. Look at most tv and movies and games. You're killing people without a second thought. It's our way of playing out our primitive desires in a safe controlled environment. But right beneath the surface whether you realize it or not, were all animals yearning to be free. But our brains and social programming keep this in check. It elreally is quite extraordinary.

Not really though, the UK isn't a totalitarian hellhole like the united states where the highest form of government can get away with literal murder on their own soil.

No, fuck the state

>innocent criminals

YEAH KILL EM

Today, a guy in Poland made me laugh

I’d still say we’re capable of overcoming our biological tendencies in some pretty astounding ways.

You don’t find many animals willing to die for an ideal.

Humans are natural born slaves. Even domesticated animals choose death over certain conditions, but humans can get used to any shit.

This

You think your government hasn’t assasinated people it wanted dead? If they really, genuinely need you done, no law or morality is going to stop them.

You don't find many animals that commit premeditated murder, either.Anumals can't think

Fuck yes. Motherfuckers who disturb public order have to die.

In your country, dumb poorfags are preassured to plead guilty no matter if they did it or not.

flag
yes

Attached: Petturin palkka on kuolema.jpg (679x841, 202K)

Exactly. Something like pic related goes against every biological, genetic impulse. Look at his face. That nigger isn’t even panicked.

Attached: B67AD2CE-5EEF-49D0-A959-0A572EECB67D.jpg (995x645, 242K)

Wouldn't you call that progress though? Dems seem to push shit like inclusiveness and diversity in order to get us to overcome our baser instincts and embrace communal living. Reps want us to live like Mudslimes, shooting anyone who looks at you wrong and sticking to our tribal cliques.

As someone who hasn't been alive for the entirety of humanity's existence, I can't tell you which is the correct way, all I know is I enjoy the comfort communal
living has afforded me

A balance between both extremes seems to be the best route. We need them constantly pushing and pulling watch other to keep an equilibrium.

No they're not. Shut the fuck up about shit you know nothing about.

Well to be fair, that's not something the majority of humans would ever, EVER do that's one guy.

>As someone who hasn’t been alive for the entirety of human existence

Go to school, zoomer.

>Thing is, up until say about 100-150 years ago, only the strongest and most aggressive people survived.
[citation needed]

>Then came the industrial revolution and big cities where you had thousands of people living in VERY close proximity to each other, and the old rules went out the window. You had to rein yourself in in order to coexist with others.
[citation needed]

I wholly agree with the rest, but
>But right beneath the surface whether you realize it or not, were all animals yearning to be free.
This really depends on a person's upbringing. It really has a huge impact on how humanized a person is, in most cases. Screw up the upbringing and kids tend to become awful adults.

For sure, most people never come close to that. I’m just saying it’s possible on an individual level. It’s just fascinating to me when people manage to break those instinctual restraints.

>one
a handful of very dedicated monks who decided to have an impact on their society without shooting people or something, ridiculously brave

It’s a lot easier to trust the motives of someone willing to die for an ideal than someone willing to kill for it.

Yes but mostly for economic, political and business corruption. It's the only way in which we can go against cr*ollos parasites, since, as you say, keeping them in prison (in the rare occasion one of them is put behind bars) is useless as they never change their ways and go back to commit crimes once they are freed or never stop while they are in seclusion.

Also, because corruption is more harmful than a murder.

a simple murderer, I mean

buenos quintos

>falg
>yes, also lynching

Que basado y pildoraroja!

No, it should never be up to the state to decide who lives of dies. Particularly if it's legal to use capital punishment against individuals who are treasonous towards the state.

>this post
lmfao

For counterrevolutionaries and exploiters of the people, yes

He basically won desu

Lived more or less his entire life free and will have to spend maybe ten years tops in jail.

The suicide rate in prison is insanely high you fucking spastic, not to mention attempted escapes

This is going to sound trite but it honestly does amaze me sometimes that I can talk to someone in Poland or Japan in real time from the southern US

I don't really give much of a shit but most of the pro capital punishment arguments
>they don't deserve any better
>they can't be rehabilitated
>they're a waste of resources
would apply to slavery too so might as well turn your convicts into slaves and actually profit from them. Just give them food and a basic place to sleep and make them work for the state.

actually most convicts do work like slaves already

It amazes me that this is a recent innovation and that we've lived through its infancy

>up until say about 100-150 years ago
>Yank thinks that civilisation began in the 1800s
For the last few thousand years, the ability to provide for a family was the single most important trait in a man and still is. Most women don't raise children with violent brutish murderers

You're calling for their death, so why don't you start by defining those individuals. What's a counter-revolutionary and an exploiter of the people?

flag
No, because you can never be 100% sure

Yes

Sounds like you shouldn't be an investigator of any kind then because that's false

americans live like tribal. who cares

The virgin "Says no to execution"

>Pays his tax so the murderer who raped his gf and killed his mom lives in ease in prison with free electricity and food
>An atheist who thinks all men deserves a second chance and "value" life
>He thinks capital punishment is against "muhh human rights"
>90% of 'em are soyboy

The Chad "Bye bye bad guy"

>Snibbiti Snap bad guy dead
>No bad guy, less crime, safe country
>All the tax money used to fund prisoners can now be use to develop the chad's country.
>No one dares to commit crime because it'll eventually lead to death. Everyone will try their best to avoid getting involve in crime.
>Values no life, not even himself.

I don't think a correlation between harshness of punishment and scarcity of crime has ever been established though.