Me? i'm Silesian

me? i'm Silesian

Attached: af3aef4340d0b3aaa84617acef77.jpg (512x315, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/maps/@50.2427176,19.082029,3a,75y,243.1h,88.56t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sSDYHxphVAhQS5Wnew00vag!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=SDYHxphVAhQS5Wnew00vag&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=135.42946&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Bautzen
youtube.com/watch?v=eEeG20qJXkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ukrainian flag
hmm

Based, i'm also German
>Tfw one of the German families that went here in the 1700s

t. family moved by Russians from modern day Belarus in 1945

I heard Polish Silesia is the biggest shithole in all of Poland.

stop dreaming

yes, Silesians can't really keep their surroundings in order, totally opposite to Germans

average neighborhood in Silesia looks worse than the most depressing British working class neighborhoods:

google.pl/maps/@50.2427176,19.082029,3a,75y,243.1h,88.56t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sSDYHxphVAhQS5Wnew00vag!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=SDYHxphVAhQS5Wnew00vag&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=135.42946&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

ha, that is wrong because my great-grandpa was born in 1912 in the town Koźle

I feel like this is your fault desu. Definitely something the polish government would do. Eternal asshurt and that

>Definitely something the polish government would do

the Polish government pumped a lot of money into Silesia, just they're incurable people, no matter how money you give them, they get only poorer and, paradoxically more cocky

kind like east Germans

And still it looks better than Russia, lol.

Wrocław and Opole are the BEST cities in Poland

By "Silesia" everyone means Upper Silesia

Wrocław is literally in the middle of SIlesia

Attached: 547px-Silesia-map.svg.png (547x508, 75K)

even commieblocks look less depressing than that

no one cares

Silesia = Upper Silesia = where coal is

Wrocław is just Wrocław

>Wrocław and Opole are the BEST cities in Poland

Did you mean to say Warszawa and łódź?

shitholes, especially Warsaw that is fake as fuck, because it was destroyed in 90% during World War 2, and everything you can see there, has been rebuilt and has 0 history

youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI

here's Wrocław in 03:22

de.metapedia.org/wiki/Bautzen

>łódź

lol

why are all peasants so hateful towards Warsaw?

the journeys your forefathers made can be pretty interesting at times

>Warsaw that is fake as fuck, because it was destroyed in 90% during World War 2, and everything you can see there, has been rebuilt and has 0 history

Well yes? Everyone knows that even Old Warsaw(the historical-looking part of Warsaw) was rebuilt using old pictures of the city. But that doesn't mean that living in Warsaw is worse than living in north-eastern Poland or Silesia lol.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
That's only wrocław. I doubt the average city/town in southern Silesia looks like that.

i didn't even ask you a question.

>I doubt the average city/town in southern Silesia looks like that.

You can check it yourself, google street view is there

go find your family
youtube.com/watch?v=eEeG20qJXkU

no polish lineage

Your great-grandmother probably got pole'd by a polish bull but you just don't know it.

That place looks much prettier irl.

Eastern pollacks got buuthurt all the time because of Silesians

this is not what average houses in Silesia look like, these are so called "Familoki" which were built for families of miners mostly, close to coal mining sites
and it doesn't even look bad, it's clean there and no JEBAĆ POLICJE graffitttis everywhere on the walls

ah, not really, its on the same level of development as the rest of the country, the only real shithole here is podlasie

oh ha ha ha, no

>the only real shithole here is podlasie

top kek, Podlasie is way better maintained than Silesia

It is a shithole, not by economic standards. Silesia is just ugly and poor maintained.

i mean, opole and wrocław seem rather clean

no coal = no Silesia

see
Im talking about Katowice metropolitan area

Comfy reply