Fixing Islam

Alslam Alykom, European spy required:
What is the biggest problems facing the Muslim world in your opinion right now and how can I fix it in order to take over Europe.
i.e. inbreeding is already a known issue between the average Muslim and people are stooping it or at least doing a genetic test etc...

Attached: 8ac843d4c3ee049c1c6c57bcf0374decdc291b4b720038a822365aeec3db4b66.jpg (2480x1302, 557K)

islam

There's no fixing it. Just let the west puppet your failed state

kys nigger

I hope you're preparing for the green century Muhammad. You and Rouhani can beat eachother with sticks once the world loses interest in your desolate "countries"

Cringe. Die subhuman.

actual secularisation in mena countries because once you attach islam to a political structure, it turns into full autism. (do note im not suggesting banning people from practicing islam because thats plain autistic)

>(do note im not suggesting banning people from practicing islam because thats plain autistic)

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

I hope you know MBS sucks great dick, but Rouhani uses more tongue. I wonder which one of you will be the 51st state.

not enough anime

Create an EU but for Muslim countries. Also get rid of inbreeding and Shia/Sunni divide.

Lack of open-minded individuals and intellectuals

isnt oman ibadi? why are they listed as sunni`?

Rare

It's a map done by some turbo-autist. the coasts of west africa are almost all exclusively christian.

Saudi Arabia and to a somewhat lesser extent Iran with their proxy conflicts turning the place into a shithole.
We bomb shit but it's because Saudi Arabia exports Wahhabism to shitty countries. Of course we know this but won't do anything about it because of the military-industrial complex.
There's also the whole Israel thing but I don't think it's as much as an issue as the other reasons.

im saying people should have freedom of religion you mongoloid. i was not saying islam needs banning.

Well, a majority of muslim countries prosecute the people that I listed so well no surprise that they're rare

also also. bomb both iran, Saudi, and Israel to a fucking oblivion because these are the trio of cancer of mena

>he doesn't want islam banned

Attached: 65792382192.jpg (420x420, 27K)

>Saudi Arabia and to a somewhat lesser extent Iran with their proxy conflicts turning the place into a shithole.
This

>We bomb shit but it's because Saudi Arabia exports Wahhabism to shitty countries.
Not really. Khaleeji-niggers meddle with the politics of almost every sovereign country in MENA. It isn't "exporting wahhabism". Nowadays, the only one doing so is Qatar with its Muslim Brotherhood funding.

t. admin of the atheist anti-theist Facebook group

>Not being a muslim = atheist

Attached: 71268912.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Oh no a pilipina maid is using her saudi masters computer. Why have Saudis become so soft. What is the world coming to

awel mara te3mel post 3ala Jow Forums? ezay mate3rafneesh?

fe 2 masriyeen beye3meloh post ta7t el flag el saudi.

Attached: 218812912.jpg (320x371, 33K)

tel3et 5adamah masreya
ahahhahahahhhahaahah

tesada2 enak 5awal

Topkek

omak

a7a

كسمك

Attached: Ramos.jpg (634x532, 105K)

You just need to learn from Turkic people and Tatars how to be secular muslim.
Or have leaders like in Turkmenistan and Tajikistan.

why do they use numbers in their words
t. brainlet

to make it shorter
just like in english
4ever- forever

so a7a i asevena actually

looked a bit excessive to me so i thought it wouldn't be that but ok

its because there are some sounds in arabic that don't exist in english, so we use numbers to represent them instead.

Stop being cucked by Jews
I enjoy ISIS and other groups aesthetics quite a bit, and their combat vids are neat but they're literally killing other Muslims for the sake of muh Islam
that's medieval tier, and it's obvious (((who))) pulls the strings
Also stop blowing up our planes for fucks sake, we just want to buy that $3 hash in Egypt without a hassle

oh cool

I think an official ban of copulation with goats is well overdue.

hahah you got trololole'd by me

Attached: trollface-lol_7568153_orig_.jpg (469x428, 44K)

>muslims do something bad
>hurr must be the joos

i was infact only leading you to believe you had trolled me friend :^)

Attached: benisDDD.jpg (320x350, 19K)

dammit, bamboozled indeed

Attached: sad_troll_face.jpg (1008x783, 101K)

>>>/egy/

a7a doesn't have an equivalent in the english language but it's kinda like a rude word that someone would say when you tell them something negative surprisingly. It's like an interjection.

Okay, that would just mean that Muslims are ape tier retarded.
Still don't understand how you guys didn't eliminate Israel before they got nukes. All you had to do is do a big zerg rush, like we did with Germans. Yes it would be costly, but it would be a different world now.

What you need is a bunch of nukes right into your shitty goat fuckers assholes

No offense intended

>Okay, that would just mean that Muslims are ape tier retarded.
this is indeed the case, most muslims are severely retarded

You literally (literally) are a collective proxy army for them, again. Islam is just your little "spiritual" entertainment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're supposed to make a sheepfucking joke

My arab pea brain is too atrophied to process one

Redpill me on ibadism

meme denomination
got genocided a number of times
only present in Oman
Ibadis believe the mahdi won't be from Muhammad's lineage but rather the most pious person on the face of the planet or someshit like that idk

what are you guys talking about

>tfw don't know arabic

Attached: 1530126385432.jpg (793x786, 54K)

New Zealanders are sheep fuckers in case you didn't know

It turned out to be an Egypsie maid I think

I am not a maid you subhuman.

He was mistaking me for a filipino maid then I replied to him in Egyptian Arabic so he said "Oh turns out the maid is egyptian". The rest is just /egy/-tier autism.

>He was mistaking me for a filipino maid then I replied to him in Egyptian Arabic so he said "Oh turns out the maid is egyptian
FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1486964975866.png (406x597, 127K)