Why are women doing better than men in school and college?, is it because men are less intelligent...

Why are women doing better than men in school and college?, is it because men are less intelligent, why isn’t this a problem?, there is no real public outcry or plan to change this, I hope I don’t sound like an mra, but why is it that when girls have a problem or issue there is a massive push to change, but when boys suffer it’s ignored?, this seems to be happening internationally.

Attached: BF0B662C-56D3-4A4F-983F-DCFACC1D6012.jpg (618x410, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're designed for them.

Most girls in my class are dumber than men but get better grades because they study way more than us and go out less

the matriarchy is keeping us brothas down

Women receive higher grades for worse quality of work.

stats are inflated because meme majors such as gender studies are counted

what gender dominates STEM, law, economics?

>In early education boys are afforded liberties to mess around that girls don't get (Play in the mud, shout, do sports during recess, disrupt the class etc.)
>No pressure or expectations for boys, all their actions are forgiven
>girls are expect to behave, sit still and be quiet. If they act out they'll be sent to a psychologist.
>The other lends itself to education and the other doesn't
>when they're 20 jack will be wanking on the dole in his council estate closet apartment while mary will be studying full time to be a doctor

That's why, and if boys were required to act like girls in schools you'd have angry parents calling about the teachers trying to turn their little boy into a girl.

Most teenage boys are stupid and don’t care about school, anyone that ever went to high school and had male friends can tell you this.

Men are the experimental gender. Women are standardized. The average woman is smarter than the average man, however the majority of the smartest and dumbest people on Earth will always be a man. He can reach far greater heights than a woman, and also far lower depths.

Perhaps College would get more funds from government if female students get better performances or some other benefits from feminist factions.

>recess
>closet
foy
How can sport and playing in the mud be bad for education if the successful old public schools include so much of it?

I can smell the blue hair dye from here.

Also
>No pressure or expectations for boys, all their actions are forgiven
is just wrong.

Because women are more social creatures

Attached: 1536100512463.jpg (933x1244, 121K)

I find that’s not really the case, my primary was filled with girls and they were just as disruptive as the lads

Gender studies make up less than 0.1% of majors you retarded faggot

So they actually get better funding for it?

This is what I noticed. Women throughout my high school and uni years typically seemed to study more and focus on homework more. Also if you look at an IQ distribution of men vs women it is quite clear as well. Women tend much more towards the average IQ while men have a significant amount towards the average, but much more than women on the low and high end. If you make some arbitrary cutoff of say 95IQ to go through college, then it is clear that many more women would make that cutoff than men. This is also why you see more men in trades, construction, and other hands on physical work. Those all require a common sense knowledge, but not much IQ necessarily. Also shows why men typically succeed more in more IQ based areas like physics, engineering, and math and make big advancements more often in those fields. All in all it isn’t very surprising once you look at the data

Attached: 95C3D2F8-7271-4F27-A796-0B0197FBB727.jpg (400x241, 24K)

He said such as, meaning other degrees similar to it. Many arts and music degrees are utter memes

There must be national budget for gender stuffs, American women liberation movement was funded by cia.

They want to bring division between man and woman, also gain their power through the movement. Women were of course unfairly treated historically however Jews are professionals to make the weak into their tool.

playing a woman is like playing a game on default settings, so long as you follow the instructions and make reasonable decisions you should get through fine

playing a man is like playing with random settings, you could alternatively end up OP, severely underpowered or some mixture of settings that makes the game easy enough but totally soul-crushing at the same time

> OP, severely underpowered or some mixture of settings that makes the game easy enough but totally soul-crushing at the same time
The British kicked you out for your superior banter genetics,that made the rest of the English butt hurt every time they try to start shit.

Attached: 1538205219778.png (657x527, 25K)

Women were made for the school system, women will be mindlessly sheeped under something, told that it's a good thing and not question the actual system itself. Just look at feminism and the percentage of women who actually question it as being a good thing versus the amount of women who mindlessly believe it is good because they were told it's good, without questioning the affects something like Feminism has on a post-civil rights movements America.

Attached: 1405630073397.jpg (500x334, 89K)

a degree in knitting isn't a degree

women in my country can't even cook dude what the fuck makes you think any of them know how to knit?

Just an exemple but here there are a lot with meme degrees. There are some smart girls obviously but its not so common

example

>fun fact 1
The higher testosterone, the higher chance the man will be violent asshole who will drop out from highschool and get a job only to buy a bike

>fun fact 2
Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was1.5 to 5 timesmore likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by2.7%for males and1.7%for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.
gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php

Tldr school is only for low test virgins nerds and women.

Attached: testosterones.jpg (599x1345, 106K)

Women are living in their gay little diverse fantasy world and it's ruining men's souls. Might as well give up and say fuck it. Whites are going to be a minority in X years? Yeah well the country isn't going to exist in X years, bitch!

Only losers stay in place without future. If you believe the nonsence you are saying, time to move came.

Attached: beee yourself.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

I've always wanted to move to the Czech Republic, but there are no mountains there.