Scientific explanation for why Americans are superior to non-Americans

>Heterosis, hybrid vigor, or outbreeding enhancement, is the improved or increased function of any biological quality in a hybrid offspring.
It's science, bitch.

Attached: 1486598927420.jpg (2048x1536, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2018/04/27/golden-state-killer-dna-website-gedmatch-was-used-to-identify-joseph-deangelo-as-suspect-police-say/?utm_term=.7d9be15bd849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And they say Jow Forums is a white board

I want to have sex with Brittany (not our Brittany, we fucked it many years ago)

No one says that tbqh

Its THE comedy board. Its like the inside of comedians mind of which jokes not to tell.
Shes cute and theyr having fun. Good for them.

Besides, all they need is a hug.

I refuse to believe any Jow Forumsellectual would be dumb enough to fall for this.

We are a white board.

Attached: 1486277415582.jpg (4032x3024, 3.79M)

I've been wanting to cream that girl ever since i first saw her (despite being /ourgirl/ and all that)

Oh, I'm such a ""hybrid""

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-14 at 1.32.53 PM - Edited.png (377x431, 48K)

>willingly gave your DNA to the alphabet agencies

Attached: 2343.jpg (558x614, 14K)

mutt

is that a pic of you after giving your dna to a company just to find out your a mutt?

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2018/04/27/golden-state-killer-dna-website-gedmatch-was-used-to-identify-joseph-deangelo-as-suspect-police-say/?utm_term=.7d9be15bd849

So which nationality do you say when someone asks you which you belong to

More cheeseburgers per capita, simple as that.

i really don't know why i get the impression that the girl seems by far the most smelly

She smells like lavender and hope

Attached: free smells.jpg (602x815, 51K)

Its her dirty unwashed bear sweater

Give goblin gf pls

Attached: 1521043274651.jpg (1200x1500, 309K)

it's pretty impressive how much you can bleach blacks without them losing their facial traits. if you cut out the face from that pic, she'd look completely white.

Attached: white genes.jpg (980x979, 144K)

WTF how did he became so white?

literally black genocide

Wtf she looks like me
Same eyes, same face type and same skin tone
but i'm fucking 22 years old neet

Ginger genes are stronger than black genes.

It is white

Attached: E88591C2-46BF-4712-8134-7A02FA01FFA8.jpg (1374x1031, 131K)

Actually, hybrid vigour only applies in cases where there has been serious inbreeding - the kind that can only happen within populations of a few hundred to maximum a few thousand.

In all other cases, outbreeding is usually bad. The extreme example of this are of course things like mules, ligers, zebroids, etc - hybrids of animals which are closely related enough to interbreed, but still considered different species. These hybrid are almost always sterile and often have a range of health problems. The same effect applies to intra-species hybridisation, just not to the same extent. Studies done on the population of Iceland (which is relatively isolated, and has centuries worth of population records) have estimated that (for humans at least) the optimal level of relatedness for breeding is sixth cousins. Any closer and you start encountering the problems of inbreeding, any further away and you start getting the problems associated with outbreeding.

tl;dr - your bloodline is polluted and America is a genetic sewer, not the home of the master race.

>tfw no Venti gf with which to create quadroon babies