How do I become a pole?

For so many years, I have been amazed and in love with Poland. Simple words can't describe how I feel towards such a magnificent country...

>But what's so special about Poland, user?
Poland is special because of its unique people and land. I value every single pole's post on this board.

I have memorized Poland's geography by heart. I even know the locations of shitty(not trying to offend any wonderful pole) silesian and north-eastern villages. I can pinpoint Kraków, Warsaw, Katowice, Szczecin, etc if I were given a blank map of poland with great accuracy.

Long have I dabbled into Polish cuisine and made pierogi, albeit failed several times. However, my dream has always been to travel to Lublin and try real pierogi done by a real polish chef to see how truly inferior I am to the Poles...

Every time I wake up, I start my day by chanting a stanza of Pan Tadeusz's Czyli ostatni zajazd na Litwie, which I've memorized a long time ago, to cheer myself up.

Also,
>pic related; average pole.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joAKXhH5_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=WI4Zn8PLLlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you feel that way because you know, that at this moment, you cannot become a Pole, you can be only born as one. Being a Pole is a state of mind filled with onion stuffing.

Thank you, O wise one.

you can only gain such setup of mind, when you will be borne in a country that was raped by years by neighbors, and now your chains have been broken, and there is a promise of freedom, but farther you run, there is more obvious, that there is no doors out of this dark and depressing room.

>wanting to be a pole
dis gon b u, lad

You sure you still want to?

Attached: la creatura.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Never insult Poland and its people.

I simply adore polish culture. It isn't like my face and body are going to change.

when will you stop changing proxies you stupid pollock?

I am not a pole.

Well what do you think about this vid?
youtube.com/watch?v=joAKXhH5_W8

post your passport and your swarthy hand with a timestamp then

>tfw no square faced polish gf

Attached: 1403636586000-ludwika-paleta.jpg (534x401, 36K)

tis a good feeling, lad

I actually know a guy who is Egyptian but he lives in the UK. He is a polandboo and I tell you this is so fucking weird but also charming. This guy is also rather old and he learns to speak Polish.

idk man.
i need 1 square gf in my life right now, it's killing me.

>but he lives in the UK

why not in his beloved Poland then?

I know that video. It's old.

>post your passport
No lol.

>your swarthy hand
My skin isn't very swarthy naturally and it changes colour based on my emotional state and temperature, but mostly weather, because I have a condition called "Raynaud's".

Pic related, my hand during a raynaud's episode.

Attached: hand.png (540x960, 676K)

>Pic related, my hand during a raynaud's episode.

sure lol, you pollock wh*toid

(My hand was shaky btw. Sorry)

What can I say. Just come here. If you are a swarthy guy you will find a Polish qt very fast since our grills love brown and swarthy people.

If you are real egyptian, turning into Polak seems to be a bridge too far for you. Most you can do is to learn polish (which is nigh impossible to non slavs), accept jesus, move to poland and mary some local girl and then try to integrate into local culture as much as possible. At best you will be accepted in the way creoles were accepted by French. Seen as a person who is integrated into local culture but is just fundamentally different person than the locals. In good times (or meeting good people) your origins may make fun conversation. At bad times (or meeting wrong people) they will strongly let you known that youre not welcome and may even get physical.

In the end, youre probably deluding itself into thinking that Poland is some promised land because you know very little about it and are projecting your wishes and dreams on Poland. Go visit there, try to also see some non touristy places and try to learn the language. You will see after that

he's trolling pepiku

why did you delete da proovz

1. I am not looking to live in Poland. I just want to visit and learn more.
2. All languages are "learn-able"
3. I am not into women.
4. I know that Poland isn't some "promised land". For me, it's just fun knowing about countries that the average person barely cares about. Idk why but I like learning more about the history and culture of societies that aren't that popular among normies.

I am not. My post had some truth in it

I don't feel comfortable with that picture in the thread desu.

>tfw Egypt has almost 100 million people
>all of them live along the Nile

I can't even imagine how densely populated this area is and how all poo is flushed into the river

this kills the polish plumber

Well then I guess you must visit us then. But if you do so, please come here during spring/summer because winter here is truly depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=WI4Zn8PLLlo

>3. I am not into women.

>being a gay muslim in Poland

that must be a nice experience, I hope you're not afraid of showing off in public with your orientation

We have quite a nice gay bar on Lazienkowska 3 Street in Warsaw, you're welcome there

>gay muslim
That's fake and gay. No one can be both gay and a muslim. That's just nu-islam.

but some people are just born gay, what's with them?

Allah made them gays after all

how common is it in Egypt to drink alcohol?

I know one Turkish guy and he drinks alcohol but he doesn't eat pork. Is it the same in Egypt?

>1. I am not looking to live in Poland. I just want to visit and learn more.
Sorry but if you gonna live in some durkastan and claim that you are "spiritually Polish" you will just look like some otherkin dummie and imam will probably issue fatwah against you.

>3. I am not into women.
Well your kids could be considered proper polacks and if you lived in poland, had job there, a wife and kids that would live their whole life in Poland, that could be probably as close to "being Pole" as you could get. If you stay in your homeland and study Polish to stay home and read polish memes, you will be just some local wierdo if you actually socialize with ppl or Jow Forums meme if you stay in basement

>Sorry but if you gonna live in some durkastan and claim that you are "spiritually Polish" you will just look like some otherkin dummie and imam will probably issue fatwah against you.

I'm spiritually Croat even though I haven't been to Croatia yet. That's not a big deal.

I'd also recommend some Polish literature.

al Pepiko is butthurt because the Egyptian guy is more into Poland than Pepikovo

I haven't been on Jow Forums for a while, is that the jap polaboo with proxy, or someone new entirely?

>how common is it in Egypt to drink alcohol?
It's rare. Even the Koftis(egyptian for christian) rarely drink. I think alcohol is only common in northern cities like Alexandria and Portsaid(also Hurghada because russians) since people tend to be less religious there.

>like some otherkin dummie and imam will probably issue fatwah against you.
That rarely happens but you can always find people who are into the same interests as you. I have 5 close friends, of which 2 are christians(1 syrian and the other egyptian) and the 3 others aren't really religious and already know that I am not a muslim nor do I practice islam.

Like?

Forgot to mention you

>For me, it's just fun knowing about countries that the average person barely cares about
cringe
just become a balticboo if you love non countries so much poland is actually pretty important

depends what you are into. if you like scfi then Lem is a known writer not only here. I'm prettu sure you can find something on the internet depending on your taste.

The only baltic country I know something about is Lithuania.

Attached: 1538237858019.png (1000x916, 23K)

Can you point out Opole? That's my city

what? no. Im fellow polakofil like him and my dream is to live in beautiful city Gdansk. But whats the point of "being Pole" if you actually dont dedicate your life into truly becoming Pole and instead create your own subjective definity of what "being Pole" means. Thats is just self delusion. If i learned arabic and then went around claiming im Egyptian, people here would just laugh at me and I would be known as local wierdo. Thats like if Ken-sama stayed at home.

Attached: stažený soubor.jpg (248x203, 9K)

It's in upper silesia, no? I think it's near Wroclaw(or Wrocwaw)

>my dream is to live in beautiful city Gdansk.

why can't you just move to the Czech sity at the seaside?

buahhahahahahhahhaha

so much fun

is it because of the bolish lithuanian commonwealth lol

Actually it's Oppeln and it's in Deutsche Ostgebiete.

Why would I ever tell anyone in public that I like reading about Poland lol.

Not just that of course. I know that they were once a very huge duchy/state that ruled a lot of Eastern europe(specifically Belarus and Ukraine).

true
breddy gud

What I would recommend (but not for your first trip) is to go to the land of Mazury which is Northern East part of Poland. It is a truly magical place.

Attached: mazury_kraina.jpg (749x480, 138K)

if I were him I'd rather stay in Sharm El Sheikh

he'd froze in Poland

As I said before, if he is to come here he should chose late spring/summer.

In that case you actually dont want to become pole if you dont want to move there and dont want to openly claim being Pole. You are just a Polophile who confuses liking Poland and being Polack. Glad i could help

Thank you

I know I know.

My gf is polish,does that make me an honorary pole?

if you drink vodka and eat pierogi then yes

he can't become a Pole because he doesn't understand our memes

he will never get the same feeling while watching meme karachan videos about the Pope

mashallah I'm reporting you to the religious police right now akhi
allahu akbar allahu akbar