Your cunt

Your cunt
Have you ever been in a public fight?

Attached: mcdonalds_ns.webm (640x800, 2.67M)

have never been in a fight nor seen a real fight IRL

such is life in sheltered WHITE germany

Fuck off idiot.

nothing of this magnitude, no

You're greek

Is america some kind of a social experiment

Having millions of people living completely removed from regular life, eating only fast food, living in duplicated cardboard houses that stretch far into the horizon, no education, no culture, no civility, no integrity, high on opioids and meth and see what comes out of that primordial goop? The pariah dog equivalent of a modern human?

So far it looks like the experiment is producing skinnyfat, medium brown shortlets who like to brawl, smoke weed/meth, shart in the mart and live in trailer parks.

Yeah. I called a guy out for yelling at his girl in public and he slapped me. I was carrying groceries and was a massive pussy, so I just kinda stared at him and then the girl left and he followed her.

In middleschool a classmate tried to fight as a joke but punched me too hard so i punched him back and gave him a black eye. I also tried to give him an uppercut cause i saw it on the Hajime no Ippo anime but i did it badly and just hurt my hand

Yesterday i was in a road rage incident. A biker was hit by a car causing him to fall off the motorcycle, when the biker got on his vehcile again he pursued the car driver and smashed his window in the next red signal.

I have seen a fight. Three drunkards were fighting outside a bar, it was two women versus a giant lad covered in blood. With one swing of his first, he managed to throw one of the women outside the bar while dragging the other behind him.
The funny thing is that the police was a few blocks away from them.

No but i have seen two drunks fighting in bar at wednesday night.

This is all very true

how do Canada and USA breed such monsters?

Attached: america.webm (576x720, 1.66M)

i saw a road rage incident*, i've never been involved in a public fight.

that asian guy is like "this gonna be good, better get my milkshake to the sideline"

Yeah. Got involved in a fight between gypsies because I'm friends with one of them. Pretty fun stuff.

lets be fair, that tiny fat chick would be difficult to fight especially when you are rather tall and not obese.

>spilling the stuff all over herself in the beginning
>going against a literal tank
She was asking for it.
I've technically been in a fight but not really. I was high off my mind on LSA one new year's eve years ago, hanging out with some childhood friends. We were walking down a city street when a few Bosnians started harassing the group and one of them threw his bag to the ground and held one of the guys from my group up by a wall. I picked up the bag for some reason and then a couple, a guy and a girl walked by and either the guy asked me if the bag was mine or I asked him if it was his but I let him have it and they were on their way. I went up to the guy who was holding my friend and told him that someone took his bag. He let go of the guy and the Bosnians surrounded me but they got freaked out by my massive eyes and they went looking for the bag.

>was a massive pussy
>was

lmao stfu before i slap you

Got my ass beaten by 3 gopniks for no reason. They left me with two knocked teeth and huge bruise on my back. Dad paid fuckton of money to fix it.

my massive pupils*

I look like a twink and I got in a fight at public school "por hacerme el lindo", basically for being good looking. This villa monkeys were mad for this and they decided to fight me 4 vs 1.

Attached: 1518218035524.png (556x430, 96K)

haha gayboy :DD

In highschool in the gym locker room a kid got in my face and called me a pussy so I slammed him into a locker and hooked him a couple times. He didn't fight back just fell to the ground and cried for the teacher.

Baased laughing black guy and sumo chick

sounds like the story of my Nation, wow

kjklasdkasdj comiste por trolo

A punch to the jaw and she's out, implying you are not a weakling.

All the time back in school. There was this massive hill at the back of the field and we used to play “Hillfights”, where you aimed to stay on the hill as long as possible and throw the others off of it. Usually it was year group vs year group and the oldest kids would throw the infants around like ragdolls.

The black guy is me.

>last year
>walking home
>walking through a field because I like the nature
>couple of schoolkids who look tough, maybe 14 years old but with shaved heads and their top buttons undone and blazers not on, walking in my direction
>as they walk past one of them comments on me
>loudly says 'you look like a woman you cunt'
>turn around to look at him
>try to act tough to avoid getting bullied by 14 year olds
>grab a handful of grass and say 'I'LL PUT YOU IN THIS'
>thrust my chest at them
>they look at each other and run after me
>try to escape but they catch me and push me over
>start kicking me and slapping my face and pulling my hair
>some other schoolkids walk past
>'haha James and Max are smashing that long haired cunt'
>manage to bring myself to get up as they get distracted and run away
>everytime I walk past now they thrust at me and I flinch

Attached: doon.png (1600x900, 207K)

The girl's technique is sublime

Turbobantered by literal children. Christ the absolute state of you. Is your name Mark Corrigan?

Why would you waste energy responding to subhuman trash? Just ignore retards, they only seek to bring you down to where they are.

CON vs DEX

>Have you ever been in a public fight?
I am white in a nigger country. I learned how to fight before i learn how to walk.

Also, i am pretty sure that i killed a guy who tried to rob me when i was 16. When he grabbed my shirt, i slammed his head against a concrete wall and gtfo.

getting bullied by fucking children
what an absolute unit

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-pol-4chan-anonymous-frog-5ad37bf46b7580.9438093015238092684402.jpg (900x840, 101K)

Why the guy just don't simple kick her knees? Even a good foot stomp is enough to stop a landwhale.

oh fuck off. they were taller than me. I am 5'5 only

In high school yh...

in awe at the size of this lass
absolute unit

I have never been in a public or private fight. I saw a fight once in California though.

>Also, i am pretty sure that i killed a guy who tried to rob me when i was 16. When he grabbed my shirt, i slammed his head against a concrete wall and gtfo.
Sure you did, Maguila

Superb post

Look at her stance, how many among us could resist that fling?

actually yeah, not in a fucking mcdonalds though, the typical school and parking lot scenarios

and actually you're supposed to give dazing punches to fat people, gut doesn't work unless your muscled. Punches to the face or kicks to the leg followed by grabbing the neck to choke. rap your arm around and squeeze

nah, my locker fight was different that's not the factuals though I'm actually very mad for getting punched in the face by tyrece and no one doing shit, all i did was literally join a conversation about something except it was setting where we're all sitting down, if I had food... and if i even knew where he was.. things have changed though that shit was cheap, talk talk punch wasn't even a minute of dialogue

Yes, the faggot had a hidden knife and managed to give me a small cut, but I got my revenge by banging his head against the hard floor. and breaking 2 of his ribs. I also had other public fights, but only this one ended with people going to the hospital.

I had this problem but it was with my mother cunt would hit the shit out of me as a child would yell and curse at me, would smack me if I ate, would smack me if I talked, would smack me if laughed, if I didn't smile, if I did smile, would throw things at me, If I tried to leave she'd smack me, if she couldn't get me then my dad would hit the shit out of me, would sling the belt, switch, paddle, cans, anything she could find or pick up nearest. Would flinch in the hallways walking past her, would smack me in the hallways, look up *smack* look down *smack* every time I looked at that bitch. Basically made my life a living hell.

Nah, that's the thing. It was the cucks who were taller and the bigger motherfuckers who had man bodies at young ages, thus the majority of 12 main jocks who played sports and had great histories respect in the school because the performed the sports or either generally gave the school it's repotation. fathers of wealth or fathers of shitty here's whatever you need I do hard work labour bullshit . of people my size I could fight them so the fights were typically equal of punches being evenly distributed as well as throwing weight was about the same for head way thus any ground fights were like ufc standards

>haha I'm so fucking ugly let's fight this kid because I'm mad

Saw 2 guys having slap fights and the fatter one winning because he sat on the other guy and made him unconscious. I pissed myself laughing that day. They both didn't ebven bother to hit each other with a proper fist, just slapping like children. But they were 1 turk and a slav, what did I expect? Then somebody of the around 30 spectators called the cops after the original fight was over and the real fight between our two groups escalated.

Why are whitoids so violent?