Are traps a good investment?

Are traps a good investment?

Attached: F821A652-E39A-4981-B336-2175EEF939D0.jpg (1024x693, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c38Rj1j6CIg
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yhh5Ol7AZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M
youtube.com/watch?v=wIuBcb2T55Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1522524776876.jpg (416x412, 64K)

Gays and Faggots are abomination of the human race. The only reason your allowed to live is because of our degenerate jewish overlords. Now go back to where you belong >>>/plebbit/

Attached: 1489302467183.jpg (399x388, 24K)

No, but rope is

the best of investments
1) former dudes who go out of their way to be the hotest of hotest women
2)they know to fondle the balls while cum
3) you cant ever get them pregnant and you wont have to worry about time of the month
4) they are as horny as you are
5) they can never fake an orgasm

Hi mentally ill person spreading your mental illness and despair, some of your fellow cultist already made a thread about your mental illness here: >>>/9570037 . Your suicide rate is about 40% in 10 years.

>is reposting this thread again a good investment?

Attached: thalyacyclone_100316_007.jpg (650x1003, 113K)

Attached: beatrizsoares_241115_011.jpg (650x817, 110K)

post more trappy brappys

Attached: IMG_3454.jpg (960x1280, 228K)

Attached: alessandraalfieri_110516_005.jpg (650x920, 111K)

Yes. Traps are the final evolution of humanity. With the combination of the male and female, the imbalances of both are ruled null. Find a trap that passes and it's like having the closeness and lack of drama you get with a male best bro, but with the sexual appeal of a woman. I've also found MtF traps to have sexual desires much stronger to male desires, meaning they're excited to do all the lewd shit Stacy would normally just do half assed to "make you happy."

0.01 % of people at most follow this cult. That's why the cultists feels the need to spread their anti-natural, anti-life cult, that makes people revolve their lifes around sexual fetishes. Misery loves company.

okay mister puritan...remind me how your worldviews have any relevance anymore

Yes, I'm bi and my trap gf definitely cost me less than when I had a gf. You can also get away better looking trap for much less work because they're so insecure and all they get are guys with fetishes.

All these faggots grossed out rn are newfags from fucking le_reddit. They arent true Jow Forumsbros.

Attached: __TJviFM3.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

Here we have a cultist saying "its the current year" meanwhile the world hasnt changed 1 bit. These people will get weeded out naturally, and most could be by their own hands. Instead of seeking mental help to cure themselves of a lifestyle that reduces the human been into a deviant fetish.

ts4rent.eu

benis

if theres no bulge i wont indulge

youtube.com/watch?v=c38Rj1j6CIg

Fuck you fags I believe life is nothing but a cruel joke and I do nothing but work out, earn money, eat chicken nuggets, and bang super hot passable trannies and it's definitely made a practitioner of Aleister Crowley's left hand path. You can laugh all you want but all of the occult like signs are hidden around you in plain sight. You have to be a fool not to see humanity is under going dark evil spiritual change which will make us like Gods anyway, at least some of us... You faggots can believe in whatever sheep believe in.

If the dick gets erect, it must be correct.

If it looks like a duck, fuck.

dude i love it, except for the sjw crap i love everything that is happening. Honestly i cant wait till the final law gets passed...i cant say it cuz i dont want to get banned

Amen, this is the dawning of the age of Aquarius. At some point the truth about everything will be presented to us making it a moment of truth for everyone.

Here we have cult members, so deluded into their misery, that they larp on the internet about been some kind of "secret society" to trick naive people into thinking they wield a lot of power in society. In the end, just to spread their mental illness in an imageboard frecuented by the dregs of society.

wtf I love passable traps, why didn't I get invited to the cult?

pfff dude, im not a cult member i just dont subscribe to puritan ideals. You think in the future we are headed for of gene editing, robot assisted surgery, sex robots, (brain swapping) and eventual immortality...any shit youre saying matters.

What's funny about the truth is it exists regardless of whether you believe in it or not.

There might be an OTO or Golden Dawn in your city. There is one where I'm from and they are easier to be part of than the Freemasons although you sometimes do see a couple at the meetings.

Repent. True immortality comes only through knowing Christ.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yhh5Ol7AZ8

Attached: metatron.png (500x617, 418K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M

yeah...2000 years and counting

Attached: alicedcastro_17102017_024.jpg (650x775, 98K)

Here we haev a cult member, in complete denial of so. Then he describes anyone that is agaisnt of the propagation of their cult as being "out of style" "out of touch" aka the current year argument again. Without confronting once his misery propagation mental illness.

Then the cult member says "Nothing that you say matters because the future will be different", "nothing matters in the future" to justify his state and for other people not to worry about the propagation of his anti-life ideas.

Here the cult member, devoid of any evidence, preachs that what he feels as true is the truth and so is and should be for everyone else.

cool thanks dawg

What do you mean by this?

I hate women like everyone else, but not enough to fuck a trap.

Pretty sure that's a girl
Post more trappy brappies tho

Attached: 60DF6890-0E4B-49A6-B8C9-4C8451F0E1F0.jpg (600x800, 62K)

Fool, how can you argue that any religion is any different from a cult? You are brainwashed yourself for they have all participated in despicable acts over history with the same sort of pride and faith that any Satanist would have had. If you really want the truth, you have to seek for yourself for we all have the potential to be slaves or Gods. We are all stars but in order to shine like a star, a star must first burn day after day into the millennias of time.

Here we have a cultist in denial,bashing other cults for what they did, to make his own anti-life cult seem benign in comparison.

It's nothing new under the Sun no matter how you spin it. I could honestly say the same to you and we would still have to go through this dance over and over again.

Attached: travestigabybianco_09052018_022.jpg (650x975, 101K)

Here we have the cultist, assuming i'm part of a cult, with no arguments other than saying "you are the same". Meawhile his cult of mental illness is composed of a very tiny minority of people that end up killing themselves in large numbers and want to spread this same mental illness to as much people as possible and normalize it. Because misery loves company.

Have you posted on /v/ before? I think I remember someone doing the whole "here we have a" thing in a trap thread there.

I very rarely go there and nope, i haven't done that there.

I see, must have just been a similar discussion.

Sounds suspiciously like cult behavior...

That one is a girl without a bepis, Caela
She's from /soc/ I think

Attached: 2015_12_05_02_42_35-1.jpg (397x810, 284K)

hnnnng
Does she pass irl tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=wIuBcb2T55Q